Trump: 'What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle'

And yes it was too long the response from authorities.

TWELVE MINUTES from his first shot to the last. Police had located his room in brief period of time. Attempting to approach his room, one officer was shot. Since Paddock had stopped shooting, his room had to be approached with caution. Every room in the hall on the way to the shooters could have held another shooter and/or explosives. Later, you recall, a substantial amount of explosives was found in his car.

Spreading malicious lies and rumors as you are intentionally doing solves nothing and only damages efforts to control this type of attack.

Grow up, do some of your own research, don't just parrot what the DailyKOS, The Nation, and MediaMatters feeds to you.

This is not to mention that between the time authorities got there and when they broke into his room, they were evacuating other hotel guests and trying to insure their safety. They had to do so safely and quietly. I'm sure they suspected he might have had other plans, and if he did have explosives in that room, I wouldn't want to be in the rooms above, below or next to his. When you are dealing with a maniac, you have to take every precaution possible.

Suppressors make it possible to shoot to kill silently.

You may have a bb gun but nothing more. You've watched too many action movies.

ANYONE who thinks a "silencer" actually a suppressor, makes a high powered rifle, or pistol for that matter silent is a few bricks short of a load.

Then, I guess it has no function whatsoever.

Maybe that's why nobody uses them.

Maybe nobody uses them because most of them are illegal, and the republicans just killed the bill that would change that.

Suppressors make it possible to shoot to kill silently.

You may have a bb gun but nothing more. You've watched too many action movies.

ANYONE who thinks a "silencer" actually a suppressor, makes a high powered rifle, or pistol for that matter silent is a few bricks short of a load.

Then, I guess it has no function whatsoever.

Maybe that's why nobody uses them.

Maybe nobody uses them because most of them are illegal, and the republicans just killed the bill that would change that.

Right. So some clown plans a murder or even mass murder, and he doesn't want to break the law by making a suppressor or possibly buying one on the black market.

Gee, now why don't I believe that? :deal:

Forum List

Back