Trump- Were A Laughing Stock of As A Country

We are the laughing stock of the world, it's true, for one reason and one reason only....

moron_face.jpg

Wow, putting big lips on the president. Didn't see that coming.

No, Trump is a laughing stock.
Trump has this all figured out. He's holding all the cards, and the Republicans know it. He's doing this like a clever business deal. The Republicans are outclassed. They could save time, energy and a lot of people a lot of money they're going to waste, and just declare Trump the nominee right now. Then they could all put their money and energies into slamming Hillary and Bernie.

No, Trump is a laughing stock.
Trump has this all figured out. He's holding all the cards, and the Republicans know it. He's doing this like a clever business deal. The Republicans are outclassed. They could save time, energy and a lot of people a lot of money they're going to waste, and just declare Trump the nominee right now. Then they could all put their money and energies into slamming Hillary and Bernie.
This treat is from 2013. He has been holding back for a long time. Looks like Trump is cashing in and collecting royalties from his reruns.

And? Trump is a political moron. If I wanted real estate advice, his word would be gold (literally) but his expertise in making money off real estate has no connection with running the nation or the insanity that he brings to that table. If I want advice in political matters I am as likely to listen to Trump as I am the local grocery store clerk.

I think you are being generous to Trump. He started out by inheriting millions, and his father's real estate company. Trump's personal life is a mess. Trump is an egotist, and a know-it-all. He is like Mitt Romney, he thinks he hit a home run, but he started out life on third base. Donald Trump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because someone inherent money that diminishes diminish what he has accomplished? Interesting logic, especially when one builds a sucessful mortgage firm, a business school and a holdings company.

If I had a choice between who I'd let manage my money, it certainly wouldn't be pinhead in the White House or the three ring circus that is Congress.

There is nothing to debate here. You come from affluence you go to better schools, and have the benefit of more resources. While I had a 1969 classic GTO at 16, the real pleasure was the four years my dad and I spent restoring it together. Money is a stress remover, and allows more time to pursue interests rather than deal with the struggle of survival. My dad was a VP of a major airline, we traveled everywhere. We study the American Revolution in school, and we flew to Philadelphia to see Independence Hall. You stand five feet from where Thomas Jefferson sat, and you real appreciate American history.

At the same time as my neighbor said, "It does not matter how you get the job, it is what you do with it when you get it." That neighbor was a VP of a national advertising agency, his letter of recommendation opened a lot of doors that led to employment.

My grandfather ran the family with the view that "Success is expected, not desired." There was a lot of pressure the way I grew up. I survived because I did not give a damn. I knew I would inherit more money than I could ever spend. I did not care if I had a big home or a small one, as long as it was near the beach!

I am satisfied with my slot on the food chain. I think I have done well because while I was raised with a strong work ethic, but I perform best today based upon the leisure ethic. My boss knows how to motivate me. I don't want his job, a bigger title, or more money. I want time off. I'll work hard today to take tomorrow off. As a result my work is usually turned in early. My boss can count on my loyalty and efficiency. Gross domestic product - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;

cox-mm-2.png

American's complain like hell, but look who has the biggest piece of the pie!​

There's so much wrong with this post ...
It fits a certain stereo type to a T.

He is correct for once

Any country that can have Trump as a leading candidate for president is a laughing stock

Okay... Because there are alot of wealthy individuals in the US, that means that Donald Trump success is not valid...

I get it now.

He got his money from his father.

He has been losing it in various bad business deals and one bankruptcy after another ever since.

Its not that Trump is successful. Its that daddy left him one helluva huge pile of dough and he hasn't managed to throw it all away yet.

Show me an investor who has never missed his or her benchmark and I'll show you someone who has a net worth in denominations I can't say. In other words, this particular type of investor does not exist.

All investors have shorts and longs which do not pan out. He hasn't lost all of his money because he is simply better at closing his positions when necessary.

I'd call it a new low for USMB when someone would actually defend America's spoiled child. For the last time, Donald Trump started life out on third base, and thinks he had a home run. Only a fool could start out with $200,000,000 and lose it. He'd have been better off if he had just bought CDs.

Certificates-of-Deposit-CDs-Page-Photo.jpg

So you're against Trump spending his money and creating jobs?
All I ever hear from liberals is that the wealthy are sitting on their money and it's not fair?
Y'all need to make up your mind.

The basics of politics is the art of the deal.

Running a sprawling business empire anything like running a sprawling federal government? I'd say anyone with a background like Trumps who's suddenly at the helm of the ship of state is far more prepared for the job than some professional politician who's never run anything bigger than his office staff.

He is correct for once

Any country that can have Trump as a leading candidate for president is a laughing stock

That ship sailed when we impeached a POTUS for a blow job.

Then it sailed again when we invaded a country that had nothing to do with attacking us, although that one wasn't so funny.

I suspect by now the world is used to regarding us as a nation of superficial self-absorbed clowns. After all we've earned it.

He is correct for once

That ship sailed when we impeached a POTUS for a blow job.

Then it sailed again when we invaded a country that had nothing to do with attacking us, although that one wasn't so funny.

I suspect by now the world is used to regarding us as a nation of superficial self-absorbed clowns. After all we've earned it.
Objectively?

You know that is utter nonsense. The US wields the greatest influence and most power of any nation on the planet. That is a fact. I guarantee that we are not regarded as 'clowns.' Our politics looks rather strange from those outside of the nation but then again so do other nations political games to us. Take a look at what happens in parliament in the UK or in Candida. Some of their games look just as silly.

The US wields the greatest influence and most power of any nation on the planet. That is a fact.

I don't disagree at all. And you can toss cultural influences like film and music in there as well in terms of power and influence.

But none of these have a thing to do with the brazenly fake value system contrived to come up with the three examples noted. Nor does it mean we have a monopoly on it, no more than we have a monopoly on, say, playing jazz music.

I'm not saying Trump will get the nomination but smart Americans remember the last republican who was nominated to run for president. John McCain feared the media so much that he instructed his staff not to refer to Obama's middle name or else be criticized for some obscure racial issue. Trump may not be the best candidate but he doesn't give a shit about the mainstream media and that's what infuriates them. Don't forget that McCain/Feingold created the mostly tax exempt left wing propaganda sites like Media Matters with the poorly written "campaign finance reform bill". It should be noted that McCain never lifted a finger to help Tea Party organizations who were targeted unfairly by the IRS. I didn't like Trump at first but his outspoken rhetoric is refreshing in a world of political cowards.

Gross domestic product - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;

cox-mm-2.png

America's GDP continues to rise despite falling wages and stagnating jobs. How can that be? What are we missing?

What no one is discussing is the massive number of human workers being replaced every year, in every sector of the economy. THIS is why our national productivity is rising and will continue to rise, as more and more robots replace human workers... and this is why pure capitalism will stop working for anyone who doesn't own the means of production. There will soon be NO jobs that require human workers, except for a very few scientists, engineers, and educators. Most of the jobs in this or any society can be done by sufficiently advanced robots.

Whose jobs are going next? My prediction is that cab drivers and long haul truckers will be replaced as soon as insurance companies have gathered enough actuarial data to prove that self-driving cars and trucks are safer.

If we want to save our economy and our nation, we need to find a way to TAX THESE WORKERS:

Gross domestic product - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Gross domestic product (GDP) is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time. GDP per capita is often considered an indicator of a country's standard of living;

cox-mm-2.png

America's GDP continues to rise despite falling wages and stagnating jobs. How can that be? What are we missing?

What no one is discussing is the massive number of human workers being replaced every year, in every sector of the economy. THIS is why our national productivity is rising and will continue to rise, as more and more robots replace human workers... and this is why pure capitalism will stop working for anyone who doesn't own the means of production. There will soon be NO jobs that require human workers, except for a very few scientists, engineers, and educators. Most of the jobs in this or any society can be done by sufficiently advanced robots.

Whose jobs are going next? My prediction is that cab drivers and long haul truckers will be replaced as soon as insurance companies have gathered enough actuarial data to prove that self-driving cars and trucks are safer.

If we want to save our economy and our nation, we need to find a way to TAX THESE WORKERS:

This is a very major problem. It is likely, IMHO, that we will require another massive paradigm shift in our economy in order to compensate. I just don't see a manner in which a traditional capitalist economy can thrive within a society where jobs are not required.

Forum List

Back