Trump Weighs In On QB Colin Kaepernick: " He Should Find Another Country That Works Better For Him"

Yanno..................free speech and all of that.................I spent my entire adult life (from 18 to 40) in the service of this country, defending it from all enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Sitting down, or taking a knee during the national anthem isn't an overt attack on our country. It's simply expressing your views in a peaceful manner.

You really think that Timothy McVeigh was peaceful? He blew up a government building occupied by the FBI. McVeigh actually said he didn't like the government or how it was being run.

Oh yeah................there have been other people who have said that they want to reduce the government to where they can drown it in a bathtub.

I think that Kapernick has a lot better demonstration than the two I just mentioned.

When I see the flag, I don't see "government". I see the people, and the country. If we voted every single person in government out, and reformed the entire system... it would be a completely new government, and the flag would still stand for the people, and this country. Not the government.

Kapernick opposes the good, and hardworking people of this country, by refusing to pay respect to this society which gave him the privileged of making hundreds of millions, and living a life of luxury.... for doing NOTHING but play a game.

He is TRASH. He should be given a free plane ticket to any country he would respect. See how well he likes it there.

You mean other than the fact that EVERY game has opened with the national anthem for decades? Are you dense? Next youll be asking "What do peanuts have to do with baseball?" Its an age old tradition, retard. Quit asking stupid questions.

That's not answering the question, is it? Because IT CANNOT BE ANSWERED.

Can you play a sports game without a national anthem, yes or no??? If you skip it, does the game somehow "not count"? Does the home team maybe get some kind of penalty?

Exactly why are we playing the US national anthem before a baseball game so that we can watch players from Cuba and Venezuela and Japan and Korea and Australia and the Dominican Republic and Mexico and Canada and Panama and Curaçao and Taiwan and Colombia? Hm?

Do we actually think we drove to the ball park, took a wrong turn and ended up in Liechtenstein?

I don't give a flying fuck about "duh, that's the way we've always done it and nobody had the intelligence to question why" --- I want to know what its function is.

That ^^ has no answer. Because it has no function. Or I should say, no legitimate function. It actually does have a function, if you're honest enough to admit what it really is.

So no ---- "because that's the way we've always done it" is in no way an answer.
Your birthday and Christmas serve no real function, yet you celebrate those every year, right? Are you married? Was there a wedding? Do you celebrate Anniversary's? Do you get your girl something on Valentines Day? Did you go to your high school graduation wearing a cap and gown? Have you ever held a door for a woman, because she was a woman? People like traditions, including yourself, so why dont you stop being a hypocrite and just shut up already.

/debate

So you have no answer.

I believe I already noted that.
My answer was to crush your entire premise, which i did, so now you can slither away in defeat.

Well uh --- no Sparkles. I specifically asked for a function and stipulated that "because it's what we've always done without knowing why" is not an option.

So you came back with "because it's what we've always done without knowing why".
Strike three, you're out. And whatever that is in Spanish, Papiamento, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
You dont know why people stand for the national anthem at public events? Youve never heard of patriotism before? Just shut up retard.

That's not answering the question, is it? Because IT CANNOT BE ANSWERED.

Can you play a sports game without a national anthem, yes or no??? If you skip it, does the game somehow "not count"? Does the home team maybe get some kind of penalty?

Exactly why are we playing the US national anthem before a baseball game so that we can watch players from Cuba and Venezuela and Japan and Korea and Australia and the Dominican Republic and Mexico and Canada and Panama and Curaçao and Taiwan and Colombia? Hm?

Do we actually think we drove to the ball park, took a wrong turn and ended up in Liechtenstein?

I don't give a flying fuck about "duh, that's the way we've always done it and nobody had the intelligence to question why" --- I want to know what its function is.

That ^^ has no answer. Because it has no function. Or I should say, no legitimate function. It actually does have a function, if you're honest enough to admit what it really is.

So no ---- "because that's the way we've always done it" is in no way an answer.
Your birthday and Christmas serve no real function, yet you celebrate those every year, right? Are you married? Was there a wedding? Do you celebrate Anniversary's? Do you get your girl something on Valentines Day? Did you go to your high school graduation wearing a cap and gown? Have you ever held a door for a woman, because she was a woman? People like traditions, including yourself, so why dont you stop being a hypocrite and just shut up already.

/debate

So you have no answer.

My answer was to crush your entire premise, which i did, so now you can slither away in defeat.

Well uh --- no Sparkles. I specifically asked for a function and stipulated that "because it's what we've always done without knowing why" is not an option.

So you came back with "because it's what we've always done without knowing why".
Strike three, you're out. And whatever that is in Spanish, Papiamento, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
You dont know why people stand for the national anthem at public events? Youve never heard of patriotism before? Just shut up retard.

So you STILL have no answer.

Tellya what --- notify me when you actually come up with sump'm. This relentless crowing that you "don't know" isn't news. I already told you that.

/debate

So you have no answer.

Tellya what --- notify me when you actually come up with sump'm. This relentless crowing that you "don't know" isn't news. I already told you that.

He's answered many times. You are the one that has not.

So you have no answer.

Nope. He's never come up with anything beyond "duh, gee Wally, we've always done it". And that can't even get within smelling distance of an answer.

It's a rhetorical question. It has no answer, and I already know it has no answer before I ask it. So that's not the real question.is, why he can't admit that it has no answer, and ergo no reason to exist.

Because he's too chickenshit to face the question, that's why.

Nope. He's never come up with anything beyond "duh, gee Wally, we've always done it". And that can't even get within smelling distance of an answer.

It's a rhetorical question. It has no answer, and I already know it has no answer before I ask it. So that's not the real question.is, why he can't admit that it has no answer, and ergo no reason to exist.

Because he's too chickenshit to face the question, that's why.
Retard

Forum List

Back