Trump we need government shutdown to pass GOP agenda

Wow, really. He is heading the American people into a civil war with his mental illness.
The voting system of the Senate is in place because of people like him, and to change the filibuster ruling's so the GOP Swamp can push their agenda through is unconstitutional

Please post article and section declaring such an action unconstitutional.

There's something quintessentially American about the lone dissenter, standing up for core principles of due process and the rule of law. Even the mighty Senate cannot silence his voice. The filibuster represents the best of American constitutionalism: protecting political minorities against the aggressive power of the majority.

House Resolution to Amend the Constitution, February 14, 1826 - Google Search

The “separation of powers clause” in the constitution was placed there as protection against any branch of the government from growing too powerful and taking away the people’s rights from the other branches. Furthermore to buttress this one need but take a look at the arithmetic all over the Federal system.

The Filibuster Protects the Rights of All Senators and the American People

Wow, really. He is heading the American people into a civil war with his mental illness.
The voting system of the Senate is in place because of people like him, and to change the filibuster ruling's so the GOP Swamp can push their agenda through is unconstitutional

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The reason for the plan negotiated between the Republicans and Democrats is that we need 60 votes in the Senate which are not there! We....

President Trump called for a government shutdown later this year to further the goals of the Republican Party.

On Tuesday morning, Trump said a shutdown is necessary for Republicans to negotiate with Democrats on a spending bill next September after the current spending bill runs its course.

He argued that the government closure would help to clean up the “mess” in Washington, D.C., either by prompting Senate Republicans to scrap the legislative filibuster’s 60-vote threshold — something many GOP lawmakers oppose — or by boosting the Republicans in the 2018 congressional elections.
The shutdown of the federal government makes life better for me…

Why is that? People couldn't afford to gun weapons... I would love to take all of my money and go live off the grid..with my own water well...things are seriously heading sound quickly.
I live an extremely simple life, that's why I live in western South Dakota very little intrusion from any government/Career politicians...
Plus you can't beat the view of gods country, this is the view out my back door...
badlands_harlanhumphrey_ste.jpg

Now that is beautiful, you lucky.... I hope that you have your own water well.... Water is going to be gold within the next few years..

When will that happen?

Your still drinking dinosaur piss

I don't see Trump's point. By September he needs to unify the GOP under his leadership but that never has seemed to be his agenda or perhaps he simply hasn't the aptitude.

Trumps way of uniting is by bullying and throwing around his power...Super dangerous

That would be ignoring federal laws like the Messiah did for 8 year's..

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The reason for the plan negotiated between the Republicans and Democrats is that we need 60 votes in the Senate which are not there! We....

President Trump called for a government shutdown later this year to further the goals of the Republican Party.

On Tuesday morning, Trump said a shutdown is necessary for Republicans to negotiate with Democrats on a spending bill next September after the current spending bill runs its course.

He argued that the government closure would help to clean up the “mess” in Washington, D.C., either by prompting Senate Republicans to scrap the legislative filibuster’s 60-vote threshold — something many GOP lawmakers oppose — or by boosting the Republicans in the 2018 congressional elections.

Why is that? People couldn't afford to gun weapons... I would love to take all of my money and go live off the grid..with my own water well...things are seriously heading sound quickly.
I live an extremely simple life, that's why I live in western South Dakota very little intrusion from any government/Career politicians...
Plus you can't beat the view of gods country, this is the view out my back door...

Now that is beautiful, you lucky.... I hope that you have your own water well.... Water is going to be gold within the next few years..

When will that happen?

Yuck....but it is true..Start reading up on it..

.BTW did you know that Nestley has been sucking up the great lakes, sending it over to China to be bottled..
The Race to Buy Up the World's Water

There Will Be Water

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ne...-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274

When will that happen?

.BTW did you know that Nestley has been sucking up the great lakes, sending it over to China to be bottled..

There Will Be Water

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ne...-banks-are-buying-up-the-worlds-water/5383274

LMFAO..

So you're telling us China is stealing water?

Wouldn't the US Navy figure it out?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Water is really no problem up here, my well is about 44 foot deep.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The view out your back door? How long have you lived on that NPS airplane that that picture was taken from?
That's actually off the Vista on what they call the "jump off", no plane needed.
And really that's the view out my Back door...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

It smells and taste like rotten eggs..

Fuck that .

You take a shower and you still stink..

So you obviously think it is ok to shut down the peoples government,to blackmail the Senate?

Only about 20% gets shut down (or so "they" say). Non-essential. WTH? Trillion dollar over budget every year for 9 years and they are still running "non-essential"?
One idea is to Pass Bills to keep essential services going..........shut down the rest.
Shut it down piece by piece until revenue = outgo. $20T in the hole and they want NEA or PP? Let Soros fund it. Fine Soros $1000B for riot cleanup. One foot in grave anyway.

Last edited:

There's something quintessentially American about the lone dissenter, standing up for core principles of due process and the rule of law. Even the mighty Senate cannot silence his voice. The filibuster represents the best of American constitutionalism: protecting political minorities against the aggressive power of the majority.

The “separation of powers clause” in the constitution was placed there as protection against any branch of the government from growing too powerful and taking away the people’s rights from the other branches. Furthermore to buttress this one need but take a look at the arithmetic all over the Federal system.

Again, please post article and section declaring such an action unconstitutional, or pound sand.

When will that happen?

There Will Be Water

LMFAO..

So you're telling us China is stealing water?

Wouldn't the US Navy figure it out?

Go ahead and laugh silly ...it is true Read the other links and study for yourself. it is not a joke..and is very scary.
Here in California we hae the water guys jacking up the price because it is privately owned. Don't be uneducated in this, we have to fight together..this happened under Clinton,Bush, and Obama too..

So you obviously think it is ok to shut down the peoples government,to blackmail the Senate?

Only about 20% gets shut down (or so "they" say). Non-essential. WTH? Trillion dollar over budget every year for 9 years and they are still running "non-essential"?
One idea is to Pass Billsl to keep essential services going..........shut down the rest.
Shut it down piece by piece until revenue = outgo. $20T in the hole and they want NEA or PP. let Soros fund it. Fine Soros $1000B for riot cleanup. One foot in grave.

Maybe freeze the senate's / congress damn pay and benefits..they don't work anyway..

Again, please post article and section declaring such an action unconstitutional, or pound sand.
Go ahead Billy, I am too tired to research tonight...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

WTF are you babbling about?
Water is a State DOH Issue that trickles down to Counties and Towns.
Why are Liberals so phucking stupid?

It smells and taste like rotten eggs..

Fuck that .

You take a shower and you still stink..
Not in butte county here, The water is very clean and doesn't smell at all…
Map Showing Location of Artesian Wells, Atlas: South Dakota State Atlas 1904, South Dakota Historical Map

I cannot post such an article or section as described, because none such exists.

Since the filibuster is quintessentially a Senate maneuver, that is the only branch we are discussing here.

I cannot post such an article or section as described, because none such exists.

Since the filibuster is quintessentially a Senate maneuver, that is the only branch we are discussing here.

I thought slimy harry Reed already voted out the filibuster requirement? Use the same thing back against the rats? After you get it all fixed up.....re-instate the rule?

Forum List

Back