Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'

all that is a two way street. And frankly, your hyperbole doesnt change the substance of my post.
Which hyperbole was that? The daily court battles? Real. The idea of asking a candidate about his religious nonsense being taboo? Real. The utter dominance of our society (our art, our economy, our calendars) by Christian holidays? Real. The ridiculous prevalence of christian churches, and the excessive real estate they procure? Real.

"Two way street"

Bullshit, there is no comparison to any of the above in any demographic , religion, or ideology. Nothing even close. And those fighting the attempt to impose Christianity on our code of law and in our public institutions are on the DEFENSE, not on the attack.
losing your press pass for questioning noahs ark is hyperbole.
Are you dumb or dishonest?
Yes, it is very much a two way street. Like how the bedwetters rape the intent of our constitution and come up with discriminatory PA laws and force christians to go against their belief and their PRIVATE PROPERTY, to sell said private property, to people they dont want to sell it to.
OMG there are too many churches :crybaby:
Give me a break.
I do understand they tend to shove their beliefs down peoples throats but so do SO MANY OTHER activists. Like gays and people that cant wipe their own ass so they want to destroy my liberties.
TWO WAY STREET
The belief in your right to kill gays?

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

A five minute internet search of "Christians" to want to kill gays. How may more do these Christian leaders represent.

These are the Christian values your kind wants to return to.
Well, this isn't the 1950's. Blacks, gays and other minorities will fight back. You won't get away with murder like you did in the past. There will be hell to pay for the continued murder of unarmed blacks and the calling for murder of gays.

Anyone kill you yet for being an obtrusive nasty whiny gay?

Are you threatening me?
No of course not unless you are that nasty queer cousin of mine that attacked my children when they were tots. If that were the case though you would have no doubt in your mind I don't make idle threats to idiots that stupid. Its is obvious you are alive enough to constantly banter about how terrible you think all Christians are.

no, that's just RodISHI for you.... he slides rather seamlessly from being an insulting prick to whining about insults. It's an amazing talent.
You are not very astute are you?

"Trump: 'We are stopping cold the attacks on Judeo-Christian values'"

Trump’s strawman fallacy, and yet another Trump lie.

No one is ‘attacking’ Judeo-Christian ‘values.’

Obeying the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate is not to ‘attack’ Judeo-Christian ‘values.’

Following settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence is not to ‘attack’ Judeo-Christian ‘values.’

Respecting a woman’s right to privacy is not to ‘attack’ Judeo-Christian ‘values.’

Respecting the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans is not to ‘attack’ Judeo-Christian ‘values.’

Enacting public accommodations laws with provisions prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation is not to ‘attack’ Judeo-Christian ‘values.’

And no one is ‘prohibited’ from saying ‘Merry Christmas’ – that’s another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Forum List

Back