Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Source: LA Times
Donald Trump backed away Tuesday from his pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in the country illegally.

It was a dramatic shift for the Republican presidential nominee, whose vow to crack down on illegal immigration has been a pillar of his candidacy.

Trump's reversal highlighted the difficulty he faces in trying to broaden his appeal without turning off his most fervent supporters.

His statements came in response to a Fox News question on whether he would adjust immigration laws to “accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law abiding, have kids here.”

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

Loserterians are stupid enough to trust a man that said that Hillary would make a fine president just a few years ago and spent a decade as a democrat. Loserterians are dumb!!! dumb!!!!

I'd laugh at you loserterians if he came out for amnesty.

I read the entire article and did not see any "wavering" on his immigration policy.

Did you bother to read it Matthew, or are you just going by the headline? Never mind....I already know the answer....

:cuckoo:

Donald Trump backed away Tuesday from his pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in the country illegally.

It was a dramatic shift for the Republican presidential nominee, whose vow to crack down on illegal immigration has been a pillar of his candidacy.

Trump's reversal highlighted the difficulty he faces in trying to broaden his appeal without turning off his most fervent supporters.

His statements came in response to a Fox News question on whether he would adjust immigration laws to “accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law abiding, have kids here.”

Read more: Trump wavers on pledge to deport 11 million immigrants in U.S. illegally

Loserterians are stupid enough to trust a man that said that Hillary would make a fine president just a few years ago and spent a decade as a democrat. Loserterians are dumb!!! dumb!!!!

You're obviously confusing Trump 2.0 with Trump 1.0.
It's hard to keep up, but Trump 2.0 "Amnesia" is the latest version.

The GOP bosses must have finally gotten through to him that he was promising a crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.

1. Stop confusing Libertarians with Tea Party Caucus supporters.

2. Trump is not wavering and in fact is playing on words. Notice he said those that broke the law which mean every illegal broke the damn law, so please don't be foolish to bite at the sucker bait or do and see if I care...

3. Read response one and two if you have any damn questions...!

I believe voters must PRIORITIZE We must support he who supports our right to bear arms and who will not initiate WWIII in order to defend Israel.

I disagreed with Mr. Trump's Former immigration policy. I agree with his new policy. Our undocumented alien friends ought to be left alone .

He said nothing that matches this headline, more BS from the MSLM...

Do you obey commands too? The circus needs another dog act...

F'ing lie to the end of time to elect this f'ing worthless bitch...

Forum List

Back