Trump Wars: We got him this time! Manafort and Cohen

who-really-runs-the-world(1).jpg

I see a new talking points email went out...2nd post with this link in the last 30 minutes!

You sheep are so predictable

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Somewhere out there, there is a Parroting Tard Newsfeed. And above the cots of these parroting tards are giant red firebells which go off whenever the latest missive from their propagandists comes over the wire.

I see a new talking points email went out...2nd post with this link in the last 30 minutes!

You sheep are so predictable

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Somewhere out there, there is a Parroting Tard Newsfeed. And above the cots of these parroting tards are giant red firebells which go off whenever the latest missive from their propagandists comes over the wire.

Does it have a cool name, like RawStory, or Kos?

awesome....totally awesome intro....Manaforte and Cohen are just another failed attempt to rock Trump's world but it is already losing steam.....thanks to another tragic murder by a democrat special illegal citizen....

awesome....totally awesome intro....Manaforte and Cohen are just another failed attempt to rock Trump's world but it is already losing steam.....thanks to another tragic murder by a democrat special illegal citizen....

democrat special illegal citizen who was also a Repubs special illegal employee

democrat special illegal citizen who was also a Repubs special illegal employee
Buuuuaaahahahahaha what? a republican farm?.....what a retard....he had forged documents idiot....just think how many others are out there waiting to kill and rape and steal....

Star Wars Intro Creator

I thought it best to give it to you in a graphic. Coming to a country near you October, 2018

Follow Link

Enjoy

You’ve got nothing with Manafort, absolute zero. Has nothing at all to do with Trump.

With Cohen, you’ve got almost zero as it is not illegal to pay for an NDA to keep private information private. Look at how much Obama paid his attorneys to keep his history private.

Keep dreaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars Intro Creator

I thought it best to give it to you in a graphic. Coming to a country near you October, 2018

Follow Link

Enjoy

You’ve got nothing with Manafort, absolute zero. Has nothing at all to do with Trump.

With Cohen, you’ve got almost zero as it is not illegal to pay for an NDA to keep private information private. Look at how much Obama paid his attorneys to keep his history private.

Keep dreaming.

Lighten up, Francis. It's a sarcastic thread.

Star Wars Intro Creator

Follow Link

Enjoy

Keep dreaming.

Where did you obtain your law degree. Asking for a friend since you are obviously "in the know".

Who knew the citizens care more about getting murdered by democrat policies than the witch hunt created to protect hurt feels of Hillary supporters (admittedly, one of the rarest things in the planet).

Forum List

Back