Trump warns McCain: 'Be careful because at some point I fight back

Trump is nothing but a fuckin bully in orange. John McCain is dying Mr. Trump and unlike you, he wants to leave the world a better place than you want. Stop the threats, it makes you look more like the bully you are.

John McCain EXPLODES on Fox Reporter who Asked if His Votes Are in Protest of Trump (VIDEO)

Peter Doocy: Has your relationship with the president frayed to the point that you’re not going to support anything that he comes to you and asks for?

Senator John McCain: Why would you say something that stupid? Why would you ask something that dumb? Huh? My job as a United States senator as a senator from Arizona which I was just reelected to. You think that I would somehow behave in a way that I would block everything just because of some personal disagreement? That’s a dumb question.

Democrats were so nice to McCain in 2008 and voted for him overwhelmingly.
We liberals are very capable of admiring a man, but believing that another man would do better as President than that man. That is why McCain lost the election. In the case of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, anybody would make a better President than that psychopathic ass. It is the President that had better be careful. Most have a good deal respect for Senator McCain, few have respect for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

I'm sure McCain is shaking in his flight boots......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The so-called president just threatened a war hero..........and his trumpanzees cheer.

No. He threatened a big mouth Senator from Arizona.
A lying son of a bitch that happens to be President threatened someone who has served his nation above and beyond. Trump's constant lies and browbeating of those he disagrees with would completely embarrass anyone that had a room temperature IQ.

John McCain EXPLODES on Fox Reporter who Asked if His Votes Are in Protest of Trump (VIDEO)

Peter Doocy: Has your relationship with the president frayed to the point that you’re not going to support anything that he comes to you and asks for?

Senator John McCain: Why would you say something that stupid? Why would you ask something that dumb? Huh? My job as a United States senator as a senator from Arizona which I was just reelected to. You think that I would somehow behave in a way that I would block everything just because of some personal disagreement? That’s a dumb question.
The calm answer that McCain gave was described as an "Explosion" by Fox news. :rolleyes:

We liberals are very capable of admiring a man, but believing that another man would do better as President than that man. That is why McCain lost the election. In the case of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, anybody would make a better President than that psychopathic ass. It is the President that had better be careful. Most have a good deal respect for Senator McCain, few have respect for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
Calling McCain a traitor, warmonger, senile, unpatriotic, feeble was just leftist love and admiration.

I'm sure McCain is shaking in his flight boots......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The so-called president just threatened a war hero..........and his trumpanzees cheer.

No. He threatened a big mouth Senator from Arizona.
A lying son of a bitch that happens to be President threatened someone who has served his nation above and beyond. Trump's constant lies and browbeating of those he disagrees with would completely embarrass anyone that had a room temperature IQ.
Obama left office.

Calling McCain a traitor, warmonger, senile, unpatriotic, feeble was just leftist love and admiration.
Those accusations come from the right

ahhhhh McCain the traitor!

Out of the 2 men, only one can be called a traitor and its not McCain.

John "Songbird" McCain was a traitor before he went into politics and remains a traitor. Trump is not.

McCain is not a traitor you disgusting piece of trash. McCain served honorably and he has more honor in his little finger than you and Trump have in your entire bodies. You smear soldiers because you don't like the fact they dare stand up to Trump.

ahhhhh McCain the traitor!

Out of the 2 men, only one can be called a traitor and its not McCain.

John "Songbird" McCain was a traitor before he went into politics and remains a traitor. Trump is not.

McCain is not a traitor you disgusting piece of trash. McCain served honorably and he has more honor in his little finger than you and Trump have in your entire bodies. You smear soldiers because you don't like the fact they dare stand up to Trump.

Actually, it was his fellow prisoners who
gave him the nickname "Songbird", not me.

No charge for the education.

Forum List

Back