Trump warns dems are sending their best election stealing lawyer to Florida

As Fox News reports, lawyers are arriving in Democratic strongholds in Florida as the state prepares for a recount in Broward County, the epicenter of the vote-counting controversy that led to Bush vs. Gore, and Palm Beach County. Both are Democratic strongholds that have been extremely slow to deliver final ballot totals for Tuesday’s election.
Trump Warns: Dems Are Sending “Their Best Election-Stealing Lawyer” To Florida
----------------------------------------------------

That must mean their best liar, cheater, and scammer. The one who can dream up the best bs lies in order to con their idiots into believing their own lies. Idiots are idiots and they fall for it all the time. That's why Clinton said you are all weak and easy to manipulate.
And Trump is sending his crooked lawyers also, and?
/---/ You can voluntarily pay more income tax - I choose to claw back as much as I can.
I learned like Donald Trump how to not pay taxes..
Why is the right wing for increasing military spending with tax cut economics?

As Fox News reports, lawyers are arriving in Democratic strongholds in Florida as the state prepares for a recount in Broward County, the epicenter of the vote-counting controversy that led to Bush vs. Gore, and Palm Beach County. Both are Democratic strongholds that have been extremely slow to deliver final ballot totals for Tuesday’s election.

That must mean their best liar, cheater, and scammer. The one who can dream up the best bs lies in order to con their idiots into believing their own lies. Idiots are idiots and they fall for it all the time. That's why Clinton said you are all weak and easy to manipulate.
And Trump is sending his crooked lawyers also, and?
/---/ You can voluntarily pay more income tax - I choose to claw back as much as I can.
I learned like Donald Trump how to not pay taxes..
Why is the right wing for increasing military spending with tax cut economics?
To make sure them generals get paid.

The Problem in Broward County is Gov. Scott. He has had 8 years to fix it, and didn't.

I don't think it is possible that he is the best liar, cheater and scammer, he not all of the above and a troll as you are. Did you get your briefing from Putin yet today?

Forum List

Back