Trump warned media & big tech to stop censoring now he says he may take Federal action

they should've been sued for slander etc long ago
Lol. You guys are a fucking joke. Dream on, this is America motherfucker!!!

I bet you didnt bitch when dems tried to pass the fairness doctrine to shut down talk radio.
Maybe you should start a left wing radio station....oh wait,thats right,your last attempt failed miserably.

The federal government may look into “collusion” between Democrats and the major corporate news networks over their “one-sided coverage,” President Trump warned.
Trump Warned Media & Big Tech To Stop Censoring — Now He Says He May Take Federal Action

Good, I hope the msm gets the shit sued out of them pos losers. Hopefully they all sink .
Trump the authoritarian dictator, enemy of a free press and the First Amendment.

Next you're going to tell the media isn't the propaganda arm of the dem party.

Save whining, President Trump won’t do anything. He knows this type of meaningless rhetoic get some of ya’ll all frothy downstairs.

The federal government may look into “collusion” between Democrats and the major corporate news networks over their “one-sided coverage,” President Trump warned.
Trump Warned Media & Big Tech To Stop Censoring — Now He Says He May Take Federal Action

Good, I hope the msm gets the shit sued out of them pos losers. Hopefully they all sink .
Your are insane
you can't have the media just slandering people
I know YOU would sue them if they slandered you

Your are insane

That's you dumb asses , whose the dumb fks who hire sex offendrs to read stories to their kids, whose the oens who vote in criminals for their Gov. or Clintons yeah whose INSANE FREAK

53359534_770272366671275_251553172215037952_n.jpg

These are the c..ts U TRASH FKS want

53198235_769549180076927_1098946809511804928_o.jpg

52867342_767744260257419_8176579058167971840_n.jpg

Your are insane

You're a partisan hack.

or a huge retard C.....

Forum List

Back