Trump wants to pull U.S. out of NATO

The US exerts significant influence on the armed forces of other countries through NATO. Withdrawal from NATO eliminates this.

Second, as the most powerful nation on earth, the United States benefits from alliances with like-minded countries that promotes our values. Withdrawal from the global stage reduces our power and will increase China’s as China moves in to fill the vacuum caused my America’s withdrawal. This will increase China’s economic and military power and diminish ours, which is what China wants.

I don't think you need worry. There are surreptitious bases dotted around the Mediterranean. I've seen some of them.

Somebody want to tell me why American boys should die for other countries?

It’s not all one way. Canadians, Brits and French troops died for America in Afghanistan. The US invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. That was America’s war and no others. Yet others died because Americans died. NATO allies came to the aid of the US in its time of need when they did not have to. That’s what allies do.

The US exerts significant influence on the armed forces of other countries through NATO. Withdrawal from NATO eliminates this.

Second, as the most powerful nation on earth, the United States benefits from alliances with like-minded countries that promotes our values. Withdrawal from the global stage reduces our power and will increase China’s as China moves in to fill the vacuum caused my America’s withdrawal. This will increase China’s economic and military power and diminish ours, which is what China wants.

I don't think you need worry. There are surreptitious bases dotted around the Mediterranean. I've seen some of them.

Joint command is under the American military. That joint command goes away if NATO goes away. That diminishes America’s power and influence.

Joint command is under the American military. That joint command goes away if NATO goes away. That diminishes America’s power and influence.

What if it does? Everyone complains about it anyway.

Let Macron rally his EU army.

Mindful what exactly about NATO are you objecting to?

I didn't say I was objecting. You said it.

I didn't say I was objecting. You said it.
Ok I’ll rephrase. Do you have a problem with NATO? If so, what do you take issue with?

And what help have we received in the Stan?
Shows the small town parochial ignorance of Texan rightards.
The only problem with you, cnm, is you don't put your money where your mouth is, but this critter knows where your gaping mouth is. Just a friendly Texas whoopin' is what you need., and here's my friendly little pal, Surreptitious. He looks docile enough, but he's concealing his wares...the least of which is his kick. Don't mess with Texas, or you'll pay the price.
55682233-texas-bull.jpg

While I love the sentiment I think you're looking at the wrong type cow/bull.
Maybe the Texas Longhorn?
texas-longhorn-500x274.jpg

It’s not all one way. Canadians, Brits and French troops died for America in Afghanistan. The US invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. That was America’s war and no others. Yet others died because Americans died. NATO allies came to the aid of the US in its time of need when they did not have to. That’s what allies do.
But why? Did we improve Afghanistan? We need tight tight border security and no more 9-11. End visa, end visa overstays! Build that damn wall. I am sick of all this shit! I have become Pelosi. I am unwilling to budge!we should change our laws and make it impossible to come here! They have their own damn countries. Stay there, fight for your lives, defend what’s yours!

But why? Did we improve Afghanistan? We need tight tight border security and no more 9-11. End visa, end visa overstays! Build that damn wall. I am sick of all this shit! I have become Pelosi. I am unwilling to budge!we should change our laws and make it impossible to come here! They have their own damn countries. Stay there, fight for your lives, defend what’s yours!
Do you not think that NATO helps us better defend ourselves?

No, I don’t.

When's the last time NATO did shit?

Trump wants to pull U.S. out of NATO: NYT

President Donald Trump has discussed pulling the United States out of NATO — a move that, if executed, would diminish America's world stature and embolden Russia to make advances against Europe, according to a new New York Times report.

"Senior administration officials told The New York Times that several times over the course of 2018, Mr. Trump privately said he wanted to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization," the paper reported on Monday.

----------------

So what do you think? Trump can't pull us out of NATO without help from the Senate.

Will the GOP Senate help Trump isolate us, finish off our agriculture and beef industries and isolate us from business around the world?
A couple things... more than a couple but you can dig it

- We don't need NATO- America first dude
- The NYT? Might as well quote Al Jazeera
- The new world order is dead under our great POTUS
- Finally, fuck the blue hats. They are worthless

-Geaux

The US spent $686 billion on defense last year — here's how the other NATO countries stack up

I’m going to tell NATO, ‘You gotta start paying your bills. The United States is not going to take care of everything,’ ” Trump said Thursday during a rally in Great Falls, Montana.

In 2017, the U.S. accounted for 51.1 percent of NATO’s combined GDP and 71.7 percent of its combined defense expenditure. In short, the U.S. contributed more funds to NATO than Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and Canada combined.

Meanwhile, the U.S. spent $685.9 billion on defense.

So if Europe values NATO they should pony up more money right?

President Donald Trump has discussed pulling the United States out of NATO — a move that, if executed, would diminish America's world stature and embolden Russia to make advances against Europe, according to a new New York Times report.

"Senior administration officials told The New York Times that several times over the course of 2018, Mr. Trump privately said he wanted to withdraw from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization," the paper reported on Monday.

----------------

So what do you think? Trump can't pull us out of NATO without help from the Senate.

Will the GOP Senate help Trump isolate us, finish off our agriculture and beef industries and isolate us from business around the world?
You mean...Putin wants tiny trump to pull the U.S. out of NATO.

----------------

Trump has been talking about this since campaign day 1.

----------------

Trump has been talking about this since campaign day 1.
He should do it too until Europe gets serious and get off our bank account!

No, I don’t.
Then I don’t believe you’ve really thought about it. NATO is a tremendous asset on an intelligence level but more importantly it allows us to position our military and assets strategically all over the world to more quickly and efficiently respond to any threats that may need to be responded to. Don’t take my word for it, Mr Conservative himself Mark Levin “The great one” as the puppets call him, just said all that and more on his radio show today. See even the Trumpbots are divided on this one

Forum List

Back