Trump wants to pull U.S. out of NATO

The problem is that while we might come to the aid of another country, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that if the USA came under attack and needed help, NONE of our "allies" would lift a finger to help us. It's all a one way street.
I love the way all the patriotic experts ignore the NATO casualties in Afghanistan. It's as though they don't exist.
Also ignored is that the US is the only NATO member to call for assistance and be given it in the case of attack in NATO's history. Again referencing Afghanistan.
Instead, a victim mentality of 'poor little us' is adopted without hesitation. Must be Trump fluffers.

Last edited:
Than you should have no problem explaining the benefit of remaining in NATO.
Go.....
It assists in the US maintaining hegemony over a large part of the globe. Is that a benefit in your opinion?

We could whoop the worlds armies single handedly with our tech.
So why exactly do we spend the lion's share in NATO?
We really don't need them,they need us.....just like the UN.

Still no acknowledgement NATO allies died for the US. Shows the small town parochial mindset of rightard USA.

To be honest, I think he wants to stay in, but only if other countries pick up their share.
If the President wants us out of NATO, there's probably a pretty good reason for it. .

NATO like the UN are both organizations that cost the USA a LOT of money with little return. Neither has any credibility or bite because they never do anything. I'm sure Trump realizes that for the money we invest, that money could be better spent. The problem is that while we might come to the aid of another country, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that if the USA came under attack and needed help, NONE of our "allies" would lift a finger to help us. It's all a one way street.
Well, the Democrats are busy contemplating their navels in a foreign country called Puerto Rico instead of negotiating with decency their Republican constituents into serving America's needs, he has to navigate this nation out of the mess other countries have put us into with or without their miserable assistance. So while they're busy destroying their American family ties, the Republicans have to carry on as best we can doing the job of staying alive and vital in the world. We can't do it when Ruskiess block us, and something tells me Hillary may have showed them just how, while keeping this nation focused on the lies the Press smarms them with until they can undo an American election and hand it over to the damn losers that Hillary Clinton has made out of the Democrat Party with their full blessings but without the Lord's.

That's why I think we can run this nation with the Democrats braying "foul play" in the background, projecting their foulness against 300,000,000 American citizens and 40,000,000 aliens who live her at their neglect of Public School system, which funds the special education it requires to educate at a huge expense kids who can't even speak the national English language and whose militant branch wants their own country on US soil, which they're not gonna get.

That's just my opinion of the criminal Democrat Party and their wicked plans to disenfranchise the American voters while blame, blame, blaming every crime they do onto the shoulders of our Commander in Chief. How evil these times are, made so by a Political Party that thinks it, and only it, can smarm its way into power while using an obsequetious Press core to kiss their ass all the way to power. Instead, our President has a plan to get us out of the chains the DNC would put us in so they can have a party in foreign countries at will.

You go, President Trump! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

If other countries are content with not paying their fair share and perfectly fine with the US disproportionately footing the NATO bills, I’d say screw ‘em too. The Piggy Bank is closed.

And what help have we received in the Stan?
Shows the small town parochial ignorance of Texan rightards.
The only problem with you, cnm, is you don't put your money where your mouth is, but this critter knows where your gaping mouth is. Just a friendly Texas whoopin' is what you need., and here's my friendly little pal, Surreptitious. He looks docile enough, but he's concealing his wares...the least of which is his kick. Don't mess with Texas, or you'll pay the price.
55682233-texas-bull.jpg

Last edited:
Still no acknowledgement NATO allies died for the US. Shows the small town parochial mindset of rightard USA.

If anyone's a small town parochial it's you. I've told you often enough.

All you do is needle the Americans, and spam the rest of us. I don't know what your axe is, but you grind it often enough.

NATO is just another gravy train. Maybe Macron can reorganise it. :desk:

The US exerts significant influence on the armed forces of other countries through NATO. Withdrawal from NATO eliminates this.

Second, as the most powerful nation on earth, the United States benefits from alliances with like-minded countries that promotes our values. Withdrawal from the global stage reduces our power and will increase China’s as China moves in to fill the vacuum caused my America’s withdrawal. This will increase China’s economic and military power and diminish ours, which is what China wants.

Forum List

Back