Trump wants socialized medicine?

TheOldSchool

Just b/c you didn't get your coveted second slot, doesn't mean you have to implode like a juvenile and throw out the mindless funnies.

Want to hear something else, get rid of the 401K, and make saving mandatory , taken out of paycheck along with your Fica tax, ha ha.

I guess Gov is ok when he is telling companies where their factories are going to be and penalize them for putting them somewhere else. You have voted for complete government takeover, get use to it.
And trump is going to do what Democrats have wanted to do all along. Negotiate with drug companies to lower costs.

Dems haven't exactly been shining a light on this in eight years of Obama. I don't think the Repubs have the high ground on this; but I haven't seen Dems being outspoken about this.
Same with NAFTA. We got tired of fighting the inevitable.

Betsy seconds tried to define private schools decades ago and Michigan soundly shot it down. Guess who trump appointed? Mrs. Devos. Eventually the rich seem to always get their way
Its costs us Michiganders 1 billion a year for private for profit schools not to mention we pay for public schools with our propterty tax.

I'm sure you're ignoring the reality of allocations.

This has been a big worry for me with Romney and now Trump. They talk about repealing Obamacare due to its catastrophic effects; but they don't seem to be interested whatsoever in free markets and freedoms of Americans.

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,”

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

We don't want "insurance for everybody". We want government the hell out of our lives. We want to trust in the free market to make our lives better. We don't need the govt. being big brother. It's funny that the libtards cry so much when the guy coming in is willing to play their exact same games. I saw this with Dubya, too.
What do you call removing state boundaries and allowing companies to compete nation wide.
What do you call allowing Americans to buy their drugs from Canada who's version of the FDA is just as good as ours yet their drugs are cheaper.

As far as providing medical care for those who can't afford it what do you plan on doing when we have an epidemic? Quarantine a state until everyone in that state who can't afford medical care that is sick with disease dies and we burn the corpses?

Wait, if the poor can't afford to pay for their own burials what right do they have to force the rest of us to pay for them. They should just lay there and rot. Or we should put their children into debtors prison until they pay off the debt to burn the corpses of their relatives.

Removing state lines didn't work and HSA's are not the answer either.
We haven't done it yet. What do you mean didn't work. It will work.

This has been a big worry for me with Romney and now Trump. They talk about repealing Obamacare due to its catastrophic effects; but they don't seem to be interested whatsoever in free markets and freedoms of Americans.

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,”

We don't want "insurance for everybody". We want government the hell out of our lives. We want to trust in the free market to make our lives better. We don't need the govt. being big brother. It's funny that the libtards cry so much when the guy coming in is willing to play their exact same games. I saw this with Dubya, too.
What do you call removing state boundaries and allowing companies to compete nation wide.
What do you call allowing Americans to buy their drugs from Canada who's version of the FDA is just as good as ours yet their drugs are cheaper.

As far as providing medical care for those who can't afford it what do you plan on doing when we have an epidemic? Quarantine a state until everyone in that state who can't afford medical care that is sick with disease dies and we burn the corpses?

Wait, if the poor can't afford to pay for their own burials what right do they have to force the rest of us to pay for them. They should just lay there and rot. Or we should put their children into debtors prison until they pay off the debt to burn the corpses of their relatives.

Selling health insurance across state lines is a favorite GOP 'reform.' Here's why it makes no sense

There are all sorts of articles on this, has not worked , and yes it has been tried and will not work. Its not a health insurance plan, just something that sounds good.

Obamacare guarantees tax based income to health insurance providers. Of course the republicans love it. What cartel wouldn't want a constant inflow of free cash?

I think health insurance for everybody in USA would be a good thing. Everyone is not rich in the world and America is not an exception.
If somebody is not rich he needs some help from the government to pay for meds and doctors :)

Hi Esther, you seem logical, but this is exactly what Americans don't want. I think this is very interesting, and to figure out why they don't. I think they don't because they don't want other people to share money with, or something. So they prefer to be robbed by the insurance cartels. I don't understand it fully, do you have an idea?

Selling health insurance across state lines is a favorite GOP 'reform.' Here's why it makes no sense

There are all sorts of articles on this, has not worked , and yes it has been tried and will not work. Its not a health insurance plan, just something that sounds good.
A large national insurance company would be able to provide product cheaper than a bunch of mom and pops. An insurance company not being force to sell men pregnancy insurance, like some states require, can sell insurance cheaper than those insurance companies in state that require that stupid shit. That is the main reason a national competition of insurance companies will work. They'll be able to shop around and hq in states that don't require that stupid shit.

A large national insurance company would be able to provide product cheaper than a bunch of mom and pops. An insurance company not being force to sell men pregnancy insurance, like some states require, can sell insurance cheaper than those insurance companies in state that require that stupid shit. That is the main reason a national competition of insurance companies will work. They'll be able to shop around and hq in states that don't require that stupid shit.

No there are but a few large insurance companies which love nothing more than to swallow small companies. There are also very few hospital organization of which the Catholic Church is the US is the largest non profit owner of Hops, Nursing Homes and out patient clinics. BCBS is in every state, United Health as well. They sell across state lines now.

Tell me why we should cover prostate cancer, and by the way , women do not get pg without a man so YEAH, men should have pg on their insurance.

The ACA is the best way, and all insurance have to cover the min. Like it or not, the Pubs have nothing better, they might start working with drug companies since they have plenty of time to sit and think how they hate the ACA.

The ACA is the best way, and all insurance have to cover the min. Like it or not, the Pubs have nothing better, they might start working with drug companies since they have plenty of time to sit and think how they hate the ACA.

Rand Paul's plan, from what I've heard so far, sounds much better than ACA.

No there are but a few large insurance companies which love nothing more than to swallow small companies. There are also very few hospital organization of which the Catholic Church is the US is the largest non profit owner of Hops, Nursing Homes and out patient clinics. BCBS is in every state, United Health as well. They sell across state lines now.

Tell me why we should cover prostate cancer, and by the way , women do not get pg without a man so YEAH, men should have pg on their insurance.

I'm not getting anyone pregnant. I also don't have kids so why the fuck do I have to pay for schools. Everything should be pay for use.

There should be an award for the most clueless post of the day on this board!

The "free market" works in health insurance? Son, I was a health insurance and HMO executive for 50 years, and there has never been a "free market" in health insurance. That would imply that if one insurer doesn't give you a good deal, you can go to another. Kiddo, we all used the same underwriting manual, and turned you down if you had any condition that is in it, and everything from cancer to being pregnant, was in it.

And you don't like insurance for everybody? Us seniors have had that since 1966. Welcome to the 20th century, lad! So has every other industrialized nation in the world.

Voted for Trump, and now surprised that he is not going to do what he promised to do for you? I'll bet that you are still pissed at Santa for not bringing you that pony he promised you at Macy's when you were 6!

Forum List

Back