Trump wants change, real change....

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
depositphotos_2352157-25-cents-quarters-change-coins-in-a-hand.jpg

If everyone gives Trump at least 25 cents of change, and allow him not to pay taxes, then he'll be able to make his businesses competitive enough that they'll only need to stiff over a few hundred contracts in order to not go bankrupt in the next five years.

So it comes out that he doesn't pay taxes and he stiffs the people who work for him, as well as not renting to black people...and these assholes still love him?

Unfuckingreal.

Donnie the dickhead will get change ... after Nov he'll be less millions of Trumpbots praying at his feet.

The loserterians want to destroy civilization so within their eyes electing this idiot can advance their goal.

for some reason I have faith in the American people, and he'll never get the chance to destroy anything.

It's not so much that Fuckwit43 was elected, after all anyone can make a mistake. What shows faith in the American people is misplaced is that he was re-elected.

I think th' Duckster is scary enough to bring most rational people out to vote.
I certainly hope so!

If the Democrats lose they won't have anyone but themselves to blame. It tells you just how far away from their base they have become. It also tells you how far away the Republicans have moved from their base.

Forum List

Back