Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Trump yanked Hideous out of her hidey-hole by saying that. Then he called her a BIGOT which she surely is and the word is he has more support in the black world than anybody can imagine.... it's spelled "JOBS". Hillary can only promise more welfare, cops shot dead, kids shot dead, more beaners stealing entry-level jobs and shit schools. What DO blacks have to lose voting for Trump?
What have those Blacks living in red states GAINED after years of republican rule?

Jobs...

Good paying jobs too. I look at my own company today have the crew is black, MW is $7.25 in South Carolina they are all making over $16 bucks an hour with massive OT.

How dare the company pay blacks over $16 and expose the left's lies, I'm telling Hillary on you!

No shit according to these fools southern blacks still pick cotton. Or are flipping burgers for $7.25...
All any interested person has to do is google the demographic and economical data of South Carolina to see what the average income is. Why haven't you done that to make your case instead of giving us fairy tales about one frigging company? Give me a source ending with with a {dot gov}

Blacks love to gamble. I'm always seeing them lined up at the lotto counter.

I think Trump was spot-on with his choice of words. He was only suggesting they stop betting on a losing horse.

Trump yanked Hideous out of her hidey-hole by saying that. Then he called her a BIGOT which she surely is and the word is he has more support in the black world than anybody can imagine.... it's spelled "JOBS". Hillary can only promise more welfare, cops shot dead, kids shot dead, more beaners stealing entry-level jobs and shit schools. What DO blacks have to lose voting for Trump?
What have those Blacks living in red states GAINED after years of republican rule?

Jobs...

Good paying jobs too. I look at my own company today have the crew is black, MW is $7.25 in South Carolina they are all making over $16 bucks an hour with massive OT.

How dare the company pay blacks over $16 and expose the left's lies, I'm telling Hillary on you!

No shit according to these fools southern blacks still pick cotton. Or are flipping burgers for $7.25...

The left still use 1960's - 1970's talking points because the country changed and the left became obsolete. Seriously the country has no further use for liberals, if they died out nobody would care.

Jobs...

All any interested person has to do is google the demographic and economical data of South Carolina to see what the average income is. Why haven't you done that to make your case instead of giving us fairy tales about one frigging company? Give me a source ending with with a {dot gov}

Go ahead dumb duck Google 1980 upstate south carolina and then Google it today 2016 ...

You retard.

I think Trump was spot-on with his choice of words. He was only suggesting they stop betting on a losing horse.

That's a huge pet peeve of mine, these fucking state lotteries prey upon the poor. Trapped on Democratic party plantations with no hope they risk what little money they have on state gambling with payouts so low its thievery. Vegas regulated payouts 93% your typical state lottery less than 40%. They also intentionally front load more winners in new scratch ticket games suckering people in thinking the pay out is better, then the pay out drops to the floor and these people go broke just trying to get back even. State lotteries tell you the state doesn't give a flying shit about the poor.

Jobs...

Go ahead dumb duck Google 1980 upstate south carolina and then Google it today 2016 ...

You retard.
Geniuses don't care if trailer park denizens call them retards. Heh heh heh! Just saying :lol: I posted a link showing South Carolina's still has a rate of unemployment above the national average. All we have from you is your wild tale about one company that pays 16 bucks per hour. If that is typical of the entire state, prove it!

Jobs...

The left still use 1960's - 1970's talking points because the country changed and the left became obsolete. Seriously the country has no further use for liberals, if they died out nobody would care.
OMG..SHADES OF NAZI GERMANY ! Thank God for the 2nd Amendment!

Jobs...

OMG..SHADES OF NAZI GERMANY ! Thank God for the 2nd Amendment!

^^^ :cuckoo:

Jobs...

You retard.
Geniuses don't care if trailer park denizens call them retards. Heh heh heh! Just saying :lol: I posted a link showing South Carolina's still has a rate of unemployment above the national average. All we have from you is your wild tale about one company that pays 16 bucks per hour. If that is typical of the entire state, prove it!

Let me guess you are 12 years old?

Again I am talking upstate south carolina

1980 vs 2016

That's a huge pet peeve of mine, these fucking state lotteries prey upon the poor. Trapped on Democratic party plantations with no hope they risk what little money they have on state gambling with payouts so low its thievery. Vegas regulated payouts 93% your typical state lottery less than 40%. They also intentionally front load more winners in new scratch ticket games suckering people in thinking the pay out is better, then the pay out drops to the floor and these people go broke just trying to get back even. State lotteries tell you the state doesn't give a flying shit about the poor.
Should we be blaming the lotteries or the democrats?

I blame the democrats. They're the party who hasn't done a damn thing for the blacks.

Again; Trump was right.

Blacks shouldn't expect a better outcome from another democrat. They really don't have anything to lose.

They tried with a black democrat president, and haven't gained a damn thing.

Last edited:

You retard.

Let me guess you are 12 years old?

Again I am talking upstate south carolina

1980 vs 2016
even a 12 year old can produce facts that back his claims up. You must be 11 or younger.

I agree. I live in a black area and see it all the time. It's not that they spend a couple of bucks on a ticket or two, they are betting over $100.00 at a time. My luck is I always end up getting stuck behind them when they're getting their 50 or so tickets.

Not to drift off the subject, but another thing common with blacks is not getting their car repaired. Half the time I go to McDonald's, there's a black person in front of me with a broken door window. They open the door to place the order, then open it again to hand the money to the cashier, and they usually drop some change on the ground, then they pull up and open their door again to get their food.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just cook a pot of spaghetti or something and with the money you save by not going to McDonald's, get your Fn door window fixed????

It hasn't changed that much… With all the Blacks down there the south ought to be blue states instead of poverty stricken red states. For some reason millions of Black and minority voters aren't voting…. I wonder what you RW bigots are dong to keep it that way.

Maybe they're tying them up in chains! You know, like what Joe Biden said?

It hasn't changed that much… With all the Blacks down there the south ought to be blue states instead of poverty stricken red states. For some reason millions of Black and minority voters aren't voting…. I wonder what you RW bigots are dong to keep it that way.

Maybe they're tying them up in chains! You know, like what Joe Biden said?
Apparently mental chains have replaced physical chains there. You and I need to work together to break those shackles RIGHT?

Red states have lotteries too!

Forum List

Back