Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Trump yanked Hideous out of her hidey-hole by saying that. Then he called her a BIGOT which she surely is and the word is he has more support in the black world than anybody can imagine.... it's spelled "JOBS". Hillary can only promise more welfare, cops shot dead, kids shot dead, more beaners stealing entry-level jobs and shit schools. What DO blacks have to lose voting for Trump?
What have those Blacks living in red states GAINED after years of republican rule?

Jobs...

Good paying jobs too. I look at my own company today have the crew is black, MW is $7.25 in South Carolina they are all making over $16 bucks an hour with massive OT.

And I guess you expect me to take your word as gospel? How many Blacks work for your alleged company? 5? 10? If so, I doubt if their $16 /hr salaries are representative of those for the entire state. But even more startling is the discovery that you are a liar.
Can you dispute this?

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)— said:
Unemployment rates are above national averages despite strong job growth, as they are boosted by robust labor force growth. While wealth levels remain below both southeastern U.S. and national averages.

[
That's why you dragged on and wasted so much time rehashing Arizona and state law,in regard to the one on one discussion I had with Foxfyre over the real lack of FEDERAL immigration enforcement in this country since Reagan. If you bothered to educate yourself with our national immigration policy, you would have actually been more knowledgeable in understanding the discussion the two of us were having.
I stand by what I said but this is the wrong thread to keep harping on a side topic. If you want a cyber ass whupping' on the topic start a thread on immigration.

Now, what do Blacks have to lose if Trump is elected? If you heard Obama's latest speech you would know.

Under President Obama’s watch there was an emphasis on black males. In February 2014, the president introduced My Brother’s Keeper, to specifically focus on improving the lives of young African American males. The initiative is encouraging nonprofits to raise $200 million in five years for programs focused on young men of color. Though My Brother’s Keeper is not a federally-funded government program, no such effort has existed before under any American president. President Obama is said to be planning to make My Brother’s Keeper a major policy before he leaves office.

African American and white political pundits alike, continue to attack President Obama’s record, regardless of discriminatory practices, by pointing to the high school dropout rate, poverty rate, and high unemployment rate among African Americans. The Administration admits more work remains to further improve economic outcomes for African Americans and fight to rid the nation of the long-term disparities that have put the African American community at a disadvantage.

Still and all, this Administration’s notable record includes:

Restoring Economic Security: According to the White House, American businesses have added over 14 million jobs. This job growth has helped cut the African American unemployment rate in half – from 16.8% in March 2010 to 8.3% in December 2015, its lowest level since September 2007. The African American unemployment rate has fallen by more than the overall unemployment rate in the past few years, and is further below its pre-recession level than any other racial or ethnic group.

Helping the Long-Term Unemployed Get Back to Work: The Administration has taken steps to help more of the long-term unemployed get back to work, around one-quarter of whom are African American. The president unveiled a set of “best practices” being taken by leading employers — including over 80 members of the Fortune 500 and over 20 members of the Fortune 50 — around recruiting and hiring the long-term unemployed to remove some of the barriers that make it harder for them to navigate the hiring process. The Department of Labor awarded nearly $170 million in “Ready to Work Partnership” grants to support the best models for partnerships between employers, non-profits and the job training system, to help train and connect the long-term unemployed to work.

Providing Comprehensive Healthcare: President Obama’s victories in Congress for comprehensive health care coverage, as well as his win in the Supreme Court, meant that many African Americans benefited. By March 2015, over 16 million Americans had enrolled in Obamacare, reports NBC News. Because of Obamacare, the rates of uninsured Americans have fallen to 11.9% after being at 16% when President Bush left office. Over 3 million poor Americans, including hundreds of thousands of African Americans in the south would be covered if not for Republican governors blocking the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act.

Continued:

You Democrats have sent millions of young black men to prison. You run the inner cities, law enforcement, the courts, the prisons, hell you run the buses that ship them to prison. So yeah what do blacks have to lose.

Obama's reforms on policing and sentencing. See paragraph 3, post #1549.

Riiiiight and the riots and burning and looting in your Democrat inner cities nothing to see there? Obama gave Baltimore nearly a billion dollars of stimulus money, guess how much blacks got for job training...wait for it...a measly $3 million the lions share of the $900 plus million was gobbled up by the public employee unions. That's why so many black people feel abandoned and let down by Obama. Its pretty clear he's not really black, he's a spoiled half white kid, lazy, never worked a real job in his life.

Rioting and looting? That was a while back, got any new riots and looting lately?

The Baltimore economy is anomalous to the national economy as a whole.

Translation, I destroyed your argument with facts and you got nothing to say. Just become a conservative you will be much happier trust me.

Trump yanked Hideous out of her hidey-hole by saying that. Then he called her a BIGOT which she surely is and the word is he has more support in the black world than anybody can imagine.... it's spelled "JOBS". Hillary can only promise more welfare, cops shot dead, kids shot dead, more beaners stealing entry-level jobs and shit schools. What DO blacks have to lose voting for Trump?
What have those Blacks living in red states GAINED after years of republican rule?

Jobs...

Good paying jobs too. I look at my own company today have the crew is black, MW is $7.25 in South Carolina they are all making over $16 bucks an hour with massive OT.

How dare the company pay blacks over $16 and expose the left's lies, I'm telling Hillary on you!

Just how are you going to do that with a loser presidential candidate? And it looks like Senate seats will tip towards the Democrats too. heh heh heh!
Good luck with your hitlery....:lol:
Tell your corporate masters to start hiring more black people. That's the problem.

And we will tell black people to start raising employable citizens

No need to tell Blacks anything…. 75% are living above the poverty level.And some of that poor 25% are working poor.

What?

Ok if you say so
It turns out for a single guy $12,000 a year is considered poverty

Poverty level income depends on the state you live in. For the 48 contiguous states it is around 12,000. For Hawaii and Alaska it is slightly higher.

I stand by what I said but this is the wrong thread to keep harping on a side topic. If you want a cyber ass whupping' on the topic start a thread on immigration.

Now, what do Blacks have to lose if Trump is elected? If you heard Obama's latest speech you would know.

Under President Obama’s watch there was an emphasis on black males. In February 2014, the president introduced My Brother’s Keeper, to specifically focus on improving the lives of young African American males. The initiative is encouraging nonprofits to raise $200 million in five years for programs focused on young men of color. Though My Brother’s Keeper is not a federally-funded government program, no such effort has existed before under any American president. President Obama is said to be planning to make My Brother’s Keeper a major policy before he leaves office.

African American and white political pundits alike, continue to attack President Obama’s record, regardless of discriminatory practices, by pointing to the high school dropout rate, poverty rate, and high unemployment rate among African Americans. The Administration admits more work remains to further improve economic outcomes for African Americans and fight to rid the nation of the long-term disparities that have put the African American community at a disadvantage.

Still and all, this Administration’s notable record includes:

Restoring Economic Security: According to the White House, American businesses have added over 14 million jobs. This job growth has helped cut the African American unemployment rate in half – from 16.8% in March 2010 to 8.3% in December 2015, its lowest level since September 2007. The African American unemployment rate has fallen by more than the overall unemployment rate in the past few years, and is further below its pre-recession level than any other racial or ethnic group.

Helping the Long-Term Unemployed Get Back to Work: The Administration has taken steps to help more of the long-term unemployed get back to work, around one-quarter of whom are African American. The president unveiled a set of “best practices” being taken by leading employers — including over 80 members of the Fortune 500 and over 20 members of the Fortune 50 — around recruiting and hiring the long-term unemployed to remove some of the barriers that make it harder for them to navigate the hiring process. The Department of Labor awarded nearly $170 million in “Ready to Work Partnership” grants to support the best models for partnerships between employers, non-profits and the job training system, to help train and connect the long-term unemployed to work.

Providing Comprehensive Healthcare: President Obama’s victories in Congress for comprehensive health care coverage, as well as his win in the Supreme Court, meant that many African Americans benefited. By March 2015, over 16 million Americans had enrolled in Obamacare, reports NBC News. Because of Obamacare, the rates of uninsured Americans have fallen to 11.9% after being at 16% when President Bush left office. Over 3 million poor Americans, including hundreds of thousands of African Americans in the south would be covered if not for Republican governors blocking the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act.

Continued:

You Democrats have sent millions of young black men to prison. You run the inner cities, law enforcement, the courts, the prisons, hell you run the buses that ship them to prison. So yeah what do blacks have to lose.

Riiiiight and the riots and burning and looting in your Democrat inner cities nothing to see there? Obama gave Baltimore nearly a billion dollars of stimulus money, guess how much blacks got for job training...wait for it...a measly $3 million the lions share of the $900 plus million was gobbled up by the public employee unions. That's why so many black people feel abandoned and let down by Obama. Its pretty clear he's not really black, he's a spoiled half white kid, lazy, never worked a real job in his life.

Rioting and looting? That was a while back, got any new riots and looting lately?

Translation, I destroyed your argument with facts and you got nothing to say. Just become a conservative you will be much happier trust me.
No, you didn't…not even close.

Jobs...

How dare the company pay blacks over $16 and expose the left's lies, I'm telling Hillary on you!
See post #1561

I'm positive that The Donald will have done more in one month than the Odumbo has done in eight. We aren't better off than we were in 2008 and the job market and economy is worse for the blacks. Less black labor, less home ownership, less of the good things in life while an increase in poverty and food stamps recipients. While Trump will be triumphant, Hillay will have fallen asleep because she couldn't keep her eyes open when the returns started to come in.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dude I obliterated your argument :Boom2:

See a shrink..you are delusional

Says the guy who posts page long manifesto posts. :cuckoo:

Only when it is necessary to make my points PERFECTLY clear.

Is that what you think that post was, clear :laugh:

Is that what you think that post was, clear :laugh:
Probably not to a moron like you!

it doesn't matter to wingers like him. his ignorance goes to the depth of his soul

it doesn't matter to wingers like him. his ignorance goes to the depth of his soul
He is high on:

th

Good luck with your hitlery....:lol:
Tell your corporate masters to start hiring more black people. That's the problem.

No need to tell Blacks anything…. 75% are living above the poverty level.And some of that poor 25% are working poor.

What?

Ok if you say so

Poverty level income depends on the state you live in. For the 48 contiguous states it is around 12,000. For Hawaii and Alaska it is slightly higher.
Does anyone believe a person making $13,000 is not living in poverty?

Jobs...

And I guess you expect me to take your word as gospel? How many Blacks work for your alleged company? 5? 10? If so, I doubt if their $16 /hr salaries are representative of those for the entire state. But even more startling is the discovery that you are a liar.
Can you dispute this?

Unemployment rates are above national averages despite strong job growth, as they are boosted by robust labor force growth. While wealth levels remain below both southeastern U.S. and national averages.

Lmfao....you want me to take pictures tomorrow you racist fool?

You can't stand the fact the south changed can you?

Jobs...

No shit according to these fools southern blacks still pick cotton. Or are flipping burgers for $7.25...

What?

Ok if you say so

Does anyone believe a person making $13,000 is not living in poverty?
No, unless that person is under 10 years old.:lol: Why did you ask? I agree with you...

Jobs...

Can you dispute this?

Lmfao....you want me to take pictures tomorrow you racist fool?

You can't stand the fact the south changed can you?
It hasn't changed that much… With all the Blacks down there the south ought to be blue states instead of poverty stricken red states. For some reason millions of Black and minority voters aren't voting…. I wonder what you RW bigots are dong to keep it that way.

Forum List

Back