Trump wants a larger, more aggressive mission for US troops at the Mexican border

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Something MUST be done. With the tacit approval of the Dims, we are experiencing a full-scale invasion and stupid laws has our hands tied.

President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that to send additional U.S. troops to the southwestern border with Mexico — and he indicated he wants service members to do more than just build physical barriers.

"I'm going to have to call up more military," Trump told reporters at the White House. "Our military – don't forget – can't act like a military would act. Because if they got a little rough, everybody would go crazy."

The president did not explain what constraints on U.S. military behavior he was referring to apart from a vague mention of "all these horrible laws" he accused Democrats of refusing to change.

"I think they will pay a very big price in 2020 for all of the things, whether it is the fake witch hunt they start out, or whether it is a situation like this," he continued. "I think the border is going to be an incredible issue."

White House officials did not immediately respond to Task & Purpose questions about whether the president wants to expand the U.S. military's mission on the border to include law enforcement.

And the media is ignoring the fact that they are coming in such numbers because the organizers are telling them we won’t turn them back, especially if they have children with them.

Don’t just use tear gas, use CS and something even stronger. What other country in the world would refuse to defend its border and its people?

More
@ Trump wants a larger, more aggressive mission for US troops at the Mexican border

Trump Wants More Troops on Border, Implies They Should Get 'A Little Rough' @ Trump Wants More Troops on Border, Implies They Should Get 'A Little Rough'

soldiers-en-route-border-1800.jpg

Forum List

Back