Trump wanted to take the Oath of Office on the Art of the Deal...

instead of the Bible.

Trump wanted to do so, because he thought he could profit from the Oath and sell more books.

Omarosa claims Trump wanted to be sworn in on his book, not the Bible | Daily Mail Online

This sounds like Trump. Pagan and greedy. Someone willing to make a profit on the oath of office would've had no problem selling out the nation to the Russians or anyone else for that matter to make a buck.

What a disgrace.
What’s a disgrace is people who are stupid enough to believe what this woman says.

But if it's something bad about Trump, you idiots will believe it. That's exactly why she's saying it. Lying about Trump is very lucrative.

Anything these demented assholes dream up can and will be believed by the lemmings on the left.

c52847e0d1f1a677028dec806a137b88.jpg

"Trump left another flaming bag of San Franshitzco pooh on the front step. Let's treat it like a trampoline!!" How the Left handles troll bait

As much as I dislike Trump and wish him nothing but ill will and emotional grief, anyone who can believe that horrible woman trying to sell a book is delusional.

There was no art in trump's deal, just do what you can to win no matter who you screw over. He even kicked a young nephew with a serious handicap off of health insurance to get even with a family member. Probably why so many of the low lifes on this forum love him. Not saying that all trump supporters or posters are all low lifes, and I voted for the pig, thinking he wasn't all that bad. He wasn't. He's worse. Hope the country can survive him.

The time Donald Trump kicked his nephew’s sick baby off the family insurance plan » MobyLives

Wowee, got a funny already. The guy didn't even take time to read what's in the link. Yep, the forum is crawling with these trump forever fans.

Last edited:
KEK

Trump send Omarosa out to pwn the Progressives.

He's the greatest troll ever
Exactly, because Trumpers want a troll in the White House and not a president. You are right he is the greatest troll to ever be president. I am glad you owned it.

Trump is laughing his ass off at how gullible you are.

Coming from someone with an Alex Jones avatar..well let's just say I can't stop laughing.

instead of the Bible.

Trump wanted to do so, because he thought he could profit from the Oath and sell more books.

Omarosa claims Trump wanted to be sworn in on his book, not the Bible | Daily Mail Online

This sounds like Trump. Pagan and greedy. Someone willing to make a profit on the oath of office would've had no problem selling out the nation to the Russians or anyone else for that matter to make a buck.

What a disgrace.

OMG I can't believe you actually posted this bullshit.

You sure are one gullible biased idiot. LOL
Instead of being the good little cultist respond to the allegation for once. I think you're afraid of anything that goes against your narrative and that is why you get so defensive.

KEK

Trump send Omarosa out to pwn the Progressives.

He's the greatest troll ever
Exactly, because Trumpers want a troll in the White House and not a president. You are right he is the greatest troll to ever be president. I am glad you owned it.

Trump is laughing his ass off at how gullible you are.

Coming from someone with an Alex Jones avatar..well let's just say I can't stop laughing.

If you're laughing at yourself, that would make 2 of us

better than hiring/appointing people for the color of their skin/racism as Obama did

Funny, I don't recall anyone Obama appointed being the kind of assclown that Trump appoints on a regular basis.

Eric Holder only Attorney General in history to be held in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over evidence related to the Fast and Furious gun smuggling SCANDAL during Obama’s first term.

Yea, his “scandal free”administration. :113:

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN

During the Fast and Furious investigation, nearly 2,000 firearms were illegally purchased for $1.5 million, according to a DOJ inspector General report. Hundreds of guns were later recovered in the US and Mexico.
In 2010, two of the weapons linked to Fast and Furious turned up near the scene where US Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was gunned down in the Arizona desert.
Whistleblowing led to investigations by the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. During the House investigation, Attorney General Eric Holder was cited for contempt.

A report last week by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-California, and Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, laid much of the blame for the failed gun-running probe on Melson and Hoover in Washington, and three ATF officials in Arizona.

A detailed investigation by the Justice inspector general is expected later this month, and Holder has vowed that he will take action, if warranted, against individuals found culpable in the investigation.

The controversy over Fast and Furious erupted after two of an estimated 1,400 missing weapons lost by the ATF in Mexico, were discovered at the scene of the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

Deputy Director William Hoover resigns from ATF in wake of critical report - CNNPolitics

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

Instead of being the good little cultist respond to the allegation for once. I think you're afraid of anything that goes against your narrative and that is why you get so defensive.
Jake, you need to have some variety in your sock voices. Study Mal

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

Nah its just stupid that someone would actually believe that bullshit.

Guess that includes you.

Eric Holder only Attorney General in history to be held in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over evidence related to the Fast and Furious gun smuggling SCANDAL during Obama’s first term.

Yea, his “scandal free”administration.

No Scandal at all. It was none of Congress's fucking business.

Everything is Congress’ business.

Do you even Civics?

You seem like you would be better served in Venezuela.

Forum List

Back