Trump wanted to take the Oath of Office on the Art of the Deal...

instead of the Bible.

Trump wanted to do so, because he thought he could profit from the Oath and sell more books.

Omarosa claims Trump wanted to be sworn in on his book, not the Bible | Daily Mail Online

This sounds like Trump. Pagan and greedy. Someone willing to make a profit on the oath of office would've had no problem selling out the nation to the Russians or anyone else for that matter to make a buck.

What a disgrace.

Trump is a lot of things, but he's not flagrantly stupid, especially when his own self-interest is in view. He KNOWS he was elected in no small part because of the Christian vote. And there is no way he would sink his presidency going in by being the first US president to NOT take the oath on the Bible....but on his own book, worse yet.

Now we know beyond a doubt that this woman is not only a liar, but will lie in mammoth proportions. If you believe this, I have some tropical oceanfront property in Saskatchewan to sell you.
The saddest part is that this sounds like Trump. Omarosa may be a liar, but she is most likely telling the truth here. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a tape of trump saying this. We all know this is how trump thinks. Why deny it?

I told you the exact reason why this does NOT sound like Trump. He has an ego, absolutely. But it's not a stone cold stupid ego. And such a move would be stone cold stupid.

However, Omarosa is a liar, as proven already. Why do you believe lies, is the question?

better than hiring/appointing people for the color of their skin/racism as Obama did

Funny, I don't recall anyone Obama appointed being the kind of assclown that Trump appoints on a regular basis.

Eric Holder only Attorney General in history to be held in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over evidence related to the Fast and Furious gun smuggling SCANDAL during Obama’s first term.

Yea, his “scandal free”administration. :113:

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN

During the Fast and Furious investigation, nearly 2,000 firearms were illegally purchased for $1.5 million, according to a DOJ inspector General report. Hundreds of guns were later recovered in the US and Mexico.
In 2010, two of the weapons linked to Fast and Furious turned up near the scene where US Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was gunned down in the Arizona desert.
Whistleblowing led to investigations by the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. During the House investigation, Attorney General Eric Holder was cited for contempt.

Last edited:
instead of the Bible.

Trump wanted to do so, because he thought he could profit from the Oath and sell more books.

Omarosa claims Trump wanted to be sworn in on his book, not the Bible | Daily Mail Online

This sounds like Trump. Pagan and greedy. Someone willing to make a profit on the oath of office would've had no problem selling out the nation to the Russians or anyone else for that matter to make a buck.

What a disgrace.

Trump is a lot of things, but he's not flagrantly stupid, especially when his own self-interest is in view. He KNOWS he was elected in no small part because of the Christian vote. And there is no way he would sink his presidency going in by being the first US president to NOT take the oath on the Bible....but on his own book, worse yet.

Now we know beyond a doubt that this woman is not only a liar, but will lie in mammoth proportions. If you believe this, I have some tropical oceanfront property in Saskatchewan to sell you.
The saddest part is that this sounds like Trump. Omarosa may be a liar, but she is most likely telling the truth here. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a tape of trump saying this. We all know this is how trump thinks. Why deny it?

I told you the exact reason why this does NOT sound like Trump. He has an ego, absolutely. But it's not a stone cold stupid ego. And such a move would be stone cold stupid.

However, Omarosa is a liar, as proven already. Why do you believe lies, is the question?
In the land of liars who do you believe. Trump has told 4000 plus lies since he was sworn in. Omarosa is no saint. Omarosa and Trump are two peas in the same pod. So among liars who do you believe as neither has credibility.

However, I disagree with you. It sounds exactly like Trump. His ego and his lust to make money would definitely drive him to want to take the Oath on the Art of the Deal. It is vintage trump.

I will conclude with the same question you ask me. Why believe trump's denial? Why do you believe an inveterate liar like Trump? That is the question.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

In the land of liars who do you believe. Trump has told 4000 plus lies since he was sworn in. Omarosa is no saint. Omarosa and Trump are two peas in the same pod. So among liars who do you believe as neither has credibility.

However, I disagree with you. It sounds exactly like Trump. His ego and his lust to make money would definitely drive him to want to take the Oath on the Art of the Deal. It is vintage trump.

I will conclude with the same question you ask me. Why believe trump's denial? Why do you believe an inveterate liar like Trump? That is the question.

To what specific pro illegal immigration organization do you send your tax savings to provide healthcare for those illegally crossing the border?

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

Lord but the pile of male bovine excrement is deep here!

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.
How stupid does someone have to be to keep swallowing everything the media tries to feed you?

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.
How stupid does someone have to be to keep swallowing everything the media tries to feed you?
How stupid does one have to be to hire a known snake to be among your closest advisors? Karma is a bitch.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.
How stupid does one have to be to hire a known snake to be among your closest advisors? Karma is a bitch.

Rahm Emmanuel sends his regards.

Rauner on Downstate radio: 'Corrupt' Emanuel has 'got to go'

At Least 33 Shot over Weekend in Rahm Emanuel's Chicago

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.
Known? Not by you. All you know is what you are fed by the corrupt media.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.
She, like Hillary, is a self-serving liar.

She contradicred what was said in the book during an interview.
Hillary has nothing to do with this. Stay on topic.
I am staying on topic. It was a comparison, one money-grubbing, self-centered, self-serving, political 'whore' to another.

You seem to be describing Trump.

better than hiring/appointing people for the color of their skin/racism as Obama did

Funny, I don't recall anyone Obama appointed being the kind of assclown that Trump appoints on a regular basis.

Eric Holder only Attorney General in history to be held in contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over evidence related to the Fast and Furious gun smuggling SCANDAL during Obama’s first term.

Yea, his “scandal free”administration. :113:

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN

During the Fast and Furious investigation, nearly 2,000 firearms were illegally purchased for $1.5 million, according to a DOJ inspector General report. Hundreds of guns were later recovered in the US and Mexico.
In 2010, two of the weapons linked to Fast and Furious turned up near the scene where US Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was gunned down in the Arizona desert.
Whistleblowing led to investigations by the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. During the House investigation, Attorney General Eric Holder was cited for contempt.

Is that like swift boat.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

Watch them eat there own...

All praise the Trump...

Will they ever cop on... Mind you they picked Bush and they ate him too...

They didn't do it to Reagan though. I wonder what the difference is. Of course if you mention any of the things Reagan did it's always "oh, I didn't agree with him on that, but..."

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

And you are the biggest fool in the world. In the dictionary next to the definition of “gullible” is your picture.
So, you have no problem that Trump would rather swear on the Art of the Deal rather than the Bible. It tells you that Trump what he really thinks of religion. But it does reinforce the idea that he thinks the Art of the Deal is more important than the Bible.

“Gullible”, look it up moron.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

So...she's just like trump, your orange lord and master.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

And you are the biggest fool in the world. In the dictionary next to the definition of “gullible” is your picture.
So, you have no problem that Trump would rather swear on the Art of the Deal rather than the Bible. It tells you that Trump what he really thinks of religion. But it does reinforce the idea that he thinks the Art of the Deal is more important than the Bible.

“Gullible” look it up moron.
Gullible is a word associated with Trumpist cultist asskissers like yourself.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

“Gullible” look it up moron.
Gullible is a word associated with Trumpist cultist asskissers like yourself.

Dude, adding “immature” to gullible is not a good strategy.

instead of the Bible.

What a disgrace.

OMG I can't believe you actually posted this bullshit.

You sure are one gullible biased idiot. LOL

Forum List

Back