Trump wanted to end KORUS agreement with South Korea

He hasn't been relevant since deep throat and Watergate.

His 15 minutes of fame expired long ago and his ego needs a reboot.

Oh, thank you for proving what I said about your obvious ignorance of Woodward.

Here's the facts:

Bob Woodward is an associate editor of The Washington Post, where he has worked since 1971.
He has shared in two Pulitzer Prizes, first in 1973 for the coverage of the Watergate scandal with Carl Bernstein, and second in 2003 as the lead reporter for coverage of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

He has authored or coauthored 18 books, all of which have been national non-fiction bestsellers. Twelve of those have been #1 national bestsellers. He has written books on eight of the most recent presidents, from Nixon to Obama.

https://www.amazon.com/Bob-Woodward/e/B000APXDGS

Well good for him.

He still hasn't been in the public eye since Watergate.

Stick that up your ass and smoke it.
Woodward has actually been in the public eye quite a bit. Just not on your propagandists channels.

Well since I don't watch much TV I wouldn't know.

Haven't seen his name in the news until he came out with his new "anonymous" book.

Oh and just because you watch propagandist channels doesn't mean anyone else does.
Well, it is obvious you are poorly informed. All of your posts substantiate this.

All of your post tell us that you think you are the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is a dummy.

Carry on smart guy.

Uhm this was in the news before Woodward's "scoop" LMAO

Yes it was. Just another left leaning jab by Woodward.

Woodward is the latest left stain hero since McCain's term expired

Neither one of you illiterates have ever read a single book by Woodward.
Try the one he wrote on Bill Clinton, Skankettes, before you call him a liberal.

Shush, sock puppet.

You started a thread thinking you and Woodward had some new scoop....it was in the news last spring, dumb bitch tries to double down with "oh I left out.." to save her ignorant ass

Dumb ass

If I had left the post as it was you might have a point.
I thought I had in the line about Cohn and Porter stealing the letter.
You just cling to whatever straws you can, SkankiePants.
The facts still stand, Woodward doesn't lie, unlike your hero.

If Trump had pulled us out of the KORUS FTA, he would have placed our country in greater danger. He has often said he wants to, because he is a fucking clueless idiot.

Here's the facts:

Bob Woodward is an associate editor of The Washington Post, where he has worked since 1971.
He has shared in two Pulitzer Prizes, first in 1973 for the coverage of the Watergate scandal with Carl Bernstein, and second in 2003 as the lead reporter for coverage of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

He has authored or coauthored 18 books, all of which have been national non-fiction bestsellers. Twelve of those have been #1 national bestsellers. He has written books on eight of the most recent presidents, from Nixon to Obama.

Well good for him.

Woodward has actually been in the public eye quite a bit. Just not on your propagandists channels.

Haven't seen his name in the news until he came out with his new "anonymous" book.

Oh and just because you watch propagandist channels doesn't mean anyone else does.
Well, it is obvious you are poorly informed. All of your posts substantiate this.

All of your post tell us that you think you are the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is a dummy.

Carry on smart guy.

Smart guy indeed...

Here's the facts:

Well good for him.

Carry on smart guy.

He is one of the smartest guys in this particular room.
I wish that was saying a lot, but this site is comprised of people who don't read newspapers or periodicals or books.
They just watch Fox on TV and skim rightwing blogs that feed the red meat to their obvious bi-ass.

It's just like Woodward said: A newspaper journalist gets one interview. He gets nine and then includes that info from that person in his books.

Here's the facts:

Well good for him.

Carry on smart guy.
trump_iq_tweet.jpg

If Trump had pulled us out of the KORUS FTA, he would have placed our country in greater danger. He has often said he wants to, because he is a fucking clueless idiot.

Amazingly so. I don't know how he's gotten by all these years unless this idiocy is due to early stage dementia.
But according to Woodward, he went ballistic over the trade deficit and wanted to pull out of the agreement, even though Cohn and Porter and Mattis and Tillerson told him that would make us vulnerable to North Korea.
But he wouldn't listen.
So they stole the letter off his desk and Trump is so fucking demented he didn't notice the next day when he went to the Oval Office.
That is just how much trouble we are in.
The motherfucker has the code to the nuclear football.

Well good for him.

Carry on smart guy.
trump_iq_tweet.jpg

Unbelievable.
It's like watching a teenage boy rant on Reddit.

Amazingly so. I don't know how he's gotten by all these years unless this idiocy is due to early stage dementia.
But according to Woodward, he went ballistic over the trade deficit and wanted to pull out of the agreement, even though Cohn and Porter and Mattis and Tillerson told him that would make us vulnerable to North Korea.
But he wouldn't listen.
So they stole the letter off his desk and Trump is so fucking demented he didn't notice the next day when he went to the Oval Office.
Trump isn't suffering from dementia. He is all ignorance, with a soft creamy center of ignorance, all wrapped in a hard coating of ignorance.

But he wouldn't listen.
Trump isn't suffering from dementia. He is all ignorance, with a soft creamy center of ignorance, all wrapped in a hard coating of ignorance.

LMAO Well for an ignorant creamy soft guy he's done pretty well.

Far better then you ever will.

Well good for him.

Carry on smart guy.
trump_iq_tweet.jpg

You know it's quite easy to generate fake tweets, right?

Carry on smart guy.
trump_iq_tweet.jpg

Sorry, all you have to do is Google it and it goes right to his Twitter account.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

6:37 PM - 8 May 2013

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Carry on smart guy.
trump_iq_tweet.jpg

You wish it was fake. :lol:

Here you go: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

But he wouldn't listen.

Either dementia or some sort of version of idiot savant.
I think as we get deeper in Woodward's book we're going to see where aides and staffers just bring up a bright new shiny object when they see him going off the rails.
Distracting him seems to work. At least so far it has.

But he wouldn't listen.

Either dementia or some sort of version of idiot savant.
I think as we get deeper in Woodward's book we're going to see where aides and staffers just bring up a bright new shiny object when they see him going off the rails.
Distracting him seems to work. At least so far it has.
Trump has one skill at which he is a genius: Recognizing what the rubes want to hear. He has no moral qualms about lying to them to get what he wants from them.

In a lot of ways, Trump is like a psychic or medium. Dumb as a box of rocks, but skilled at skimming a mark who has a desire to believe.

The desire to believe is a profoundly powerful force which overrides all reason and logic.

Actually, it does not take genius to recognize what the rubes want to hear. It takes hardly any skill at all.

To be a successful huckster, one must not only recognize what the rubes want to hear, you have to have a complete lack of morality to exploit their desire to believe.

This is a guy who cheats at will on his wives with the lowest women. A guy who takes risks with sexually transmitted diseases which could expose his wives to danger. A guy who made his living by exploiting human weaknesses. Gambling, beauty contests, a game show which encourages the twisting of basic human instincts.

So it is obvious this man has no moral qualms whatsoever about bilking as many people as possible.

But he wouldn't listen.

LMAO Well for an ignorant creamy soft guy he's done pretty well.

Far better then you ever will.
Yes, bilking rubes like you is incredibly profitable. That's why these scum do it.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

Forum List

Back