trump wanted to be the first to cancel

I don’t see why Trump would want to be the first to walk away from the table

You would think he would want to be seen as the peacemaker, the diplomat

Gee

now if it happens, it's because THEY want it more than the US.

Trump removed himself from the table
Doesn’t mean negotiations can’t go on without him

China will fill the void

So now, instead of our best interests being served, China’s interests will be served

See post #84
Thanks...went back and reread it

Left ya a nice “funny” :11:
saw it.

that your only rebuttal?

Where did you get the idea that your President was "angry"?

Trump is a leader, he took the initiative in this matter, that's what leaders do.

BTW, President Un has a lot of concerns about the big summit. If he's in Singapore or wherever, the possibility is there that when he goes back he doesn't have a job. A lot of infighting in Pyongyang, Un was forced to literally feed his own uncle to the dogs to enforce discipline in the highest level of his liberal regime.

Where did you get the idea that your President was "angry"?

Trump is a leader, he took the initiative in this matter, that's what leaders do.

BTW, President Un has a lot of concerns about the big summit. If he's in Singapore or wherever, the possibility is there that when he goes back he doesn't have a job. A lot of infighting in Pyongyang, Un was forced to literally feed his own uncle to the dogs to enforce discipline in the highest level of his liberal regime.

you misspelled LIAR

glad to help

What's wrong with that? Your POTUS talks and tweets like a 8 year old everyday. But you just eat it up.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

His Twitter isn't the only problem. I said he talks like an eight year old as well. You can't shut down his mouth.

And how the hell am I supposed to know you're on record saying Trump's Twitter needs to be shut down?

He's a Trump nut running cover. Who cares if he claims he thinks Trump should shut down his twitter account, he probably agrees with most of his tweets anyway.

Right on cue, the board moron running to defend his fellow nutter, with flaying arms of nothing, how cute!

What has Trump said on twitter that you disagree with?

Also the board morons are Snouter, Odium, Steve Mcgarrett, etc....you know, the clique of racists who don't believe the world outside of zerohedge and gatewaypundit exists. The ones who feed at the Trump twitter trough.

He baits and fires childish tweets at others, not Presidential and poor way to communicate his message. I also think cutting taxes and raising spending. We should be raising taxes and cutting spending. I also think he needs time and cut slack for handling N. Korea, which according to left wing loons is unconditionally supporting Trump, a totally stupid line of thinking, But what I expect from the extreme left in the extreme right. The extreme left and the extreme right are both morons.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

His Twitter isn't the only problem. I said he talks like an eight year old as well. You can't shut down his mouth.

And how the hell am I supposed to know you're on record saying Trump's Twitter needs to be shut down?

He's a Trump nut running cover. Who cares if he claims he thinks Trump should shut down his twitter account, he probably agrees with most of his tweets anyway.

Right on cue, the board moron running to defend his fellow nutter, with flaying arms of nothing, how cute!

Also the board morons are Snouter, Odium, Steve Mcgarrett, etc....you know, the clique of racists who don't believe the world outside of zerohedge and gatewaypundit exists. The ones who feed at the Trump twitter trough.

He baits and fires childish tweets at others, not Presidential and poor way to communicate his message. I also think cutting taxes and raising spending. We should be raising taxes and cutting spending. I also think he needs time and cut slack for handling N. Korea, which according to left wing loons is unconditionally supporting Trump, a totally stupid line of thinking, But what I expect from the extreme left in the extreme right. The extreme left and the extreme right are both morons.

Nobody expected him to do anything with North Korea, he doesn't have the temper or talent to do any real negotiating, he's proven that. However, if he doesn't like the criticism then perhaps maybe not tell us that 'everyone' thinks he should win the Nobel or create the stupid coins or go back and forth from complementing to insulting the North Korean leader, it doesn't help.

As far as his twitter feed goes it's not just how he says things it's also what he says, the man does not have a plan and it's obvious he's winging it.

Nobody expected him to do anything with North Korea, he doesn't have the temper or talent to do any real negotiating, he's proven that. However, if he doesn't like the criticism then perhaps maybe not tell us that 'everyone' thinks he should win the Nobel or create the stupid coins or go back and forth from complementing to insulting the North Korean leader, it doesn't help.

As far as his twitter feed goes it's not just how he says things it's also what he says, the man does not have a plan and it's obvious he's winging it.

I'll wait on the North Korea and see what happens, the other Presidents got totally taken by North Korea and I don't trust them, but at least Trump has them wanting to talk.

As far as Twitter, he needs to have it shut down and I don't pay much attention to his tweets.

The American attitude is really shocking. North Korea makes conciliatory gestures, and is treated to rigid demands and mockery for being weak. Look at the majority of posts here! No one is defending or favoring the North Korean leader. No one thinks he is a 'nice guy'. Yet, the most modest proposal to deal logically with him is shouted down as either supporting him or attacking the U.S. President.
Do we want peace and security in Korea, or not? If so, what is wrong with acting that way? If America is so powerful and so sure of itself, what does it have to lose in being magnanimous? North Korea is a small, weak nation. Its people suffered greatly during the 'war' of 1950 - 1953. We can afford to be gracious to them, regardless of neither liking nor trusting the person at the head of a government they had little to do with placing in power.
North Korea has nuclear weapons, fool. You don't act magnaminous with lunatics who have the power to kill millions of people at the push of a button.

Just exactly what "magnaminous" proposal did you have in mind, send him uranium for his nuclear program like Clinton did?
That is why we want to negotiate with them
Don't you wonder, "right" about our country where so many function with a mentality that cannot function without using a vocabulary full of childish insult and empty ideas?

I'll wait on the North Korea and see what happens, the other Presidents got totally taken by North Korea and I don't trust them, but at least Trump has them wanting to talk.

As far as Twitter, he needs to have it shut down and I don't pay much attention to his tweets.

You're going to depend on North Korea to make all the right moves? Gutsy.

You don't pay attention to his tweets but I'm guessing you usually defend the overall message he is sending. The entire right does it, maybe you don't hear the message directly from twitter but you do from all those questionable sources you guys on the right keep posting.

You don't pay attention to his tweets but I'm guessing you usually defend the overall message he is sending. The entire right does it, maybe you don't hear the message directly from twitter but you do from all those questionable sources you guys on the right keep posting.

I am depending on the President to make the right moves and for N. Korea to align itself with the rest of the world, we have nothing to lose, the past Presidents let North Korea make us look lie fools.

What is his overall message that Trump is sending? That he is getting shafted by the Special Counsel? I doubt that.

You talk in generalities, I agree a lot of his moves but I also disagree with many of his moves and just as in 2016, I didn't vote for him, I'm not inclined to vote for him in 2020. Now, you didn't vote for Trump and won't be in 2020 and I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and likely not to vote for him in 2020, but I somehow agree with him and support him and you don't? You make no sense whatsoever.

I am depending on the President to make the right moves and for N. Korea to align itself with the rest of the world, we have nothing to lose, the past Presidents let North Korea make us look lie fools.

Unfortunately we don't have a choice we have to depend on the President. But I don't feel comfortable with his twitter war foreign policy.

What is his overall message that Trump is sending? That he is getting shafted by the Special Counsel? I doubt that.

Trump's overall message is incoherent.

You talk in generalities, I agree a lot of his moves but I also disagree with many of his moves and just as in 2016, I didn't vote for him, I'm not inclined to vote for him in 2020. Now, you didn't vote for Trump and won't be in 2020 and I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and likely not to vote for him in 2020, but I somehow agree with him and support him and you don't? You make no sense whatsoever.

Can you do me a favor and rewrite that paragraph? The only thing I really got out of it is you telling me I don't make sense because I disagree with the president and also didn't vote for him. Both are true so what's the problem?

Unfortunately we don't have a choice we have to depend on the President. But I don't feel comfortable with his twitter war foreign policy.

Can you do me a favor and rewrite that paragraph? The only thing I really got out of it is you telling me I don't make sense because I disagree with the president and also didn't vote for him. Both are true so what's the problem?

You made a claim that I agree with his Tweets, I'm not sure how you ever got that idea, can you explain how you and I both did not vote for Trump, that you and I will probably not vote for Trump in the future, however you claim I agree with his tweets? yet, you don't? Makes no sense to me.

You made a claim that I agree with his Tweets, I'm not sure how you ever got that idea, can you explain how you and I both did not vote for Trump, that you and I will probably not vote for Trump in the future, however you claim I agree with his tweets? yet, you don't? Makes no sense to me.

Other than the language he uses, and the insults he throws out what about the overall messaging of his tweets do you disagree with? In other words, substance, not style.

Other than the language he uses, and the insults he throws out what about the overall messaging of his tweets do you disagree with? In other words, substance, not style.
Depends on the subject. Lower taxes, I’m against, more spending I’m against, bombing Syria, I’m against. Talks with North Korea I’m for. Investigation into the election, I’m for. His tweets about McCain were wrong. I lean right however I don’t vote straight Republican, that is beyond stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back