Trump wall designs are public

Great idea. When will Mexico's check get here?
That one does sound really expensive, doesn't it?

Does it matter if Mexico is paying for it? ---------Oh wait.
It's a smart investment. Mexico will eventually be absorbing the cost. :)

Has anyone figured out how that might happen? Mexico already said FUCK YOU
Yes, Trump can make Mexico pay for the border wall. Here’s how.
I hope that helps. :)

I also shared a vid several months ago.

Last edited:
All of this because middle aged white male conservatives are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

It's not being a pussy, it's about following the law and constitution, which you hate ...

Hey -- middle aged conservative pussy -- there's nothing in the constitution that says we should have a wall. You know what's really sad about the wall? After it's built, every single one of you sniveling, whining, conservative snowflakes will realize that you'll STILL be absolute and utter failures in every aspect of your lives.

It's called laws you stupid shit...and remind me again how am I a failure when I own my own home in South Carolina on a lake?

View attachment 120943

You better hope the neighbors don't call the police on the creepy weird conservative guy taking pics in their backyard.

Last edited:

Yes, Trump can make Mexico pay for the border wall. Here’s how.

I also shared a vid several months ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/opinion/building-a-wall-of-ignorance.html

Dozens of times and many ways, on this very site.

All of this because middle aged white male conservatives are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

It's not being a pussy, it's about following the law and constitution, which you hate ...

Hey -- middle aged conservative pussy -- there's nothing in the constitution that says we should have a wall. You know what's really sad about the wall? After it's built, every single one of you sniveling, whining, conservative snowflakes will realize that you'll STILL be absolute and utter failures in every aspect of your lives.

It's called laws you stupid shit...and remind me again how am I a failure when I own my own home in South Carolina on a lake?

View attachment 120943

You hope the neighbors don't call the police on the creepy weird conservative guy taking pics in their backyard.

I even just bought a new F150 , just a college un educated industrial maintenance man from Chicago, you jealous much?

IMG_20170408_151739.jpg

View attachment 120943

You hope the neighbors don't call the police on the creepy weird conservative guy taking pics in their backyard.

I even just bought a new F150 , just a college un educated industrial maintenance man from Chicago, you jealous much?

View attachment 120954

Nope, but I'm definitely entertained by you trying to prove yourself to me. Keep going, supplicant.

While I questioned some of Trumps tactics while running, I was still confident in his ability to win the election. :)

We now have a president who says what he means, and does what he says. That's something I can respect.

Trump is a guy who makes things happen. If he says Mexico will be paying for the wall, you can bet your ass they'll be paying for it. lol

View attachment 120943

Big deal
upload_2017-4-8_14-52-30.png

raw

Forum List

Back