Trump wall designs are public

And railguns....firing DU rounds.

They should incorporate some way this new bike lock idea..

This Lock Puts Up A Real Stink If Someone Tries To Steal Your Bike

The SkunkLock bike lock releases a nasty smell if you try to break, cut or saw it off.

By Briana Koeneman | October 21, 2016
It would really stink to get caught stealing a bike with this lock. No, really.

Introducing the SkunkLock — a bicycle lock that releases a nasty smell if you try to break, cut or saw it off.

The idea behind the lock is pretty simple.

"Let's pressurize a unique chemical compound into the lock that bursts if the lock is compromised," said Daniel Idzkowski, one of the SkunkLock's creators.

That's what I want. After that smell runs the would be thief away, it soaks into the seat, and everybody gets to smell your stinking ass every time you ride your bike for the next few days. Great idea!!!

So you like the alternative? A thousand dollar bike is stolen from you?

If you see me with a $1000.00 bike, call the cops. I stole it.

I rather like that last one, but did they miss the see through part the border patrol folks want?

Or is that "triangle" bit meant to go underground as a tunnel block? (Might not be a bad idea to have a walkway down there, then we could just send a camera drone to patrol for tunneling, would also be a good spot to run wires for other security measures and so forth.)

Personally I rather like the meshy "fence" wall sections we have already, but I don't get a vote on what the border patrol guys want heh

The SkunkLock bike lock releases a nasty smell if you try to break, cut or saw it off.

Introducing the SkunkLock — a bicycle lock that releases a nasty smell if you try to break, cut or saw it off.

"Let's pressurize a unique chemical compound into the lock that bursts if the lock is compromised," said Daniel Idzkowski, one of the SkunkLock's creators.

That's what I want. After that smell runs the would be thief away, it soaks into the seat, and everybody gets to smell your stinking ass every time you ride your bike for the next few days. Great idea!!!

I wouldn't mind getting one of these $1,000 dollar bicycles with a hidden motor around here, I hate the little Hills nothing like the easy riding in Illinois..

Specialized-Electric-Bicycle-mountain-folding-bike-bycicle-Hidden-lithium-battery-scooter-folded-motor-driven-electrocar-26.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting one of these $1,000 dollar bicycles with a hidden motor around here, I hate the little Hills nothing like the easy riding in Illinois..

Specialized-Electric-Bicycle-mountain-folding-bike-bycicle-Hidden-lithium-battery-scooter-folded-motor-driven-electrocar-26.jpg

Cool. I know where you can get one for $200.00, but the seat stinks like hell.

All of this because middle aged white male conservatives are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

It's not being a pussy, it's about following the law and constitution, which you hate ...

Hey -- middle aged conservative pussy -- there's nothing in the constitution that says we should have a wall. You know what's really sad about the wall? After it's built, every single one of you sniveling, whining, conservative snowflakes will realize that you'll STILL be absolute and utter failures in every aspect of your lives.

All of this because middle aged white male conservatives are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet.

It's not being a pussy, it's about following the law and constitution, which you hate ...

Hey -- middle aged conservative pussy -- there's nothing in the constitution that says we should have a wall. You know what's really sad about the wall? After it's built, every single one of you sniveling, whining, conservative snowflakes will realize that you'll STILL be absolute and utter failures in every aspect of your lives.

Ahahahah ^^^ triggered liberal ALERT!! :laugh:

It's called laws you stupid shit...and remind me again how am I a failure when I own my own home in South Carolina on a lake?

IMG_20170408_150324.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back