Trump Wall can pay for itself

So Rump lied and Mexico is NOT paying for the wall, got it.

I don't care any more than you cared when Obama said if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. You wanted single payer, I want the wall. No one gives a shit. You don't give a shit. You have a total non-issue.

And you are lying anyway. You have no idea if Trump will follow through on his plan to tax wire transfers to Mexico. You're just making up that he won't

That is true Obama lied ......... but that is nothing.
My dear almighty try to compare that to Trump never ending lies.

Most of Trump's "lies" are things he didn't say made up by fake news and blindly believed by leftist minions. You know. You

Yup 5.5 lies a day on average by your Orange god.

According to your fake news God who lie all day long

Yes Rump does, Mexico paying for wall! ROTFLMFAO

So the money is not coming from the Mexican treasury.

No one ever said that. Trump's initial explanation of how Mexico was going to pay for the wall was a tax on wire transfers of money home.

Too much peyote?[/QUOTE

No he didn't, he said Mexico was gonna pay for it and like ut. You fucking rubes feel all over yourselves jerking off to his lies.

This is the point. Fake news lies. That was his plan from the beginning. I know that because in the beginning I wondered what is his plan to make Mexico pay for the wall. So I googled it and that was his plan.

You're just a lying, hysterical little girl. Here's a tissue

Hey Mexico, check please! Need some toilet paper for your leaking bum?

When you're done with your enema let me know

I know, I know you wanna put your tongue in there, sorry I do not play that way. It is OK if you do sunshine, carry on!

Forum List

Back