Trump vs. The Media: How Trump Continues To Befuddle The Press... To The Delight Of The Common Man

The common man in his typical, common golden mansion in the sky

261f7147e3a962fc2070292ea0fc858c.jpg

Trump will always poll higher than the Media. Remember i told ya that. Very few trust the Media these days.
My, my just who is his fresco guy? I must get his name to decorate my common ceiling.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

Yup, a successful American who loves his country. The common man respects that. :thup:
Yes quite. Really picked himself up by the bootstraps and showed us that anybody, if they work hard enough, can grow up from nothing and end up living in giant palaces in the sky and rule over the peasantry.

Careful.

These RWNJ dunderheads actually believe this.

WHAAAT?! So you really believe the Washington Post is treating Trump the same way it did Obama, and would have treated Clinton? Come on, you can't seriously believe that?

I'm pointing out the obvious, that the media treats any Republican far better than they treat any Democrat. The media has been whupped into the "false balance" crap, and thinks that if the Democrat is clean and the Republican is dirty, they have to make up something about the Democrat and shield the Republican, lest they get accused of being "liberal media".

If you're delusional, you'll deny that reality and babble the opposite, but in such a case, everyone will just twirl a finger around their ear, smile, and walk away, out of fear you might drool on them.

DAY-UM! Its a wonder he has any spray paint left for his face!

And doncha love that Ivanka is just like any other working mother ... who never had to look for a job, that is. Before meeting with Trudeau, there was a long line of hired help in front of their humble, middle class home in DC and a constant line going in the house -

Hair stylists, make up stylists, clothing, tanners, Secret Service, drivers - all just to get her to the WH. Inside, her nanny, maid, housecleaners had been busy since before dawn.

All our average working mother had to do was accept the breakfast cooked for her. To be fair, she may have had to take her own shower. but maybe not.

No, I don't begrudge it. The drumpf's and her sleazy husband stole their money fair and square. Just don't piss on the rest of us and tell us its raining.

===
To the OP, I thought it was going to be about FakeFox and their FAKE story about Sweden.

Oh the irony that Agent Orange would trust the NotNews from fox, since the rest of us know its rally faux because they tell the truth only 18% of the time.

Or have you RWNJ traitors forgotten that?
Seems a bit racist to mock a persons skin color.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Trump will always poll higher than the Media. Remember i told ya that. Very few trust the Media these days.
My, my just who is his fresco guy? I must get his name to decorate my common ceiling.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

Yup, a successful American who loves his country. The common man respects that. :thup:
Yes quite. Really picked himself up by the bootstraps and showed us that anybody, if they work hard enough, can grow up from nothing and end up living in giant palaces in the sky and rule over the peasantry.

True enough that Trump wasn't born into poverty, but how many are born to wealth and squander it? Trump took a million and became a captain of industry. And, he never sold out his country , unlike the clintons.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

True enough that Trump wasn't born into poverty, but how many are born to wealth and squander it? Trump took a million and became a captain of industry. And, he never sold out his country , unlike the clintons.
Trump took over a company that was already a captain of industry. And please ask him to release his tax returns, so we can be sure he isn't selling his country out as we speak.

Common man? Is that what they call themselves now? The media is much more powerful than Trump and the "common man"...
Power, whatever you claim power is, didn't work for you. The obsession with power will kill off the participation trophy kids.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

Trump took over a company that was already a captain of industry. And please ask him to release his tax returns, so we can be sure he isn't selling his country out as we speak.
And please release the the names of all congressional people that have profited from their positions. Staff etc.. Release the names of the liberal hillbilly inbreds.

John & Ken are great.

Whenever I am in the SoCal area, their radio program is a must when I'm driving.

An interesting and entertaining take. Enjoy.

The funniest thing here is when they talk about immigration and how biased the media is. Yet what they didn't notice is that Obama deported MORE people than Trump in one single day, and yet the RIGHT is biased saying that Trump is doing what they wanted, and that Obama is bad for not doing what they wanted. Right.... er.... cough.... er....... yeah, who isn't biased? I mean, the media has always been biased, so have the politicians, so have many of the voters. Why the hell are you suddenly finding this out now? Why do you suddenly have a problem with it now?

The funniest thing here is when they talk about immigration and how biased the media is. Yet what they didn't notice is that Obama deported MORE people than Trump in one single day, and yet the RIGHT is biased saying that Trump is doing what they wanted, and that Obama is bad for not doing what they wanted. Right.... er.... cough.... er....... yeah, who isn't biased? I mean, the media has always been biased, so have the politicians, so have many of the voters. Why the hell are you suddenly finding this out now? Why do you suddenly have a problem with it now?

Meanwhile, the press screams bloody murder about the deportations under Trump, yet remained very mum when Dear Leader did the same thing.

Probably doesn't make you wonder why, does it?

Meanwhile, the press screams bloody murder about the deportations under Trump, yet remained very mum when Dear Leader did the same thing.

So, you're biased then? Simply hammering one side and trying to avoid the other? Great.

"The media is biased"
"So are you"
"THE MEDIA IS BIASED"

NO one is claiming that Trump is the "Common Man".

That you felt a need to lie about that, reveals that you know that you can't win the argument with Truth.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg

No one is claiming that Trump is a self made man.

That you felt a need to lie about that, shows that you know you can't win with the Truth.

DAY-UM! Its a wonder he has any spray paint left for his face!

And doncha love that Ivanka is just like any other working mother ... who never had to look for a job, that is. Before meeting with Trudeau, there was a long line of hired help in front of their humble, middle class home in DC and a constant line going in the house -

Hair stylists, make up stylists, clothing, tanners, Secret Service, drivers - all just to get her to the WH. Inside, her nanny, maid, housecleaners had been busy since before dawn.

All our average working mother had to do was accept the breakfast cooked for her. To be fair, she may have had to take her own shower. but maybe not.

No, I don't begrudge it. The drumpf's and her sleazy husband stole their money fair and square. Just don't piss on the rest of us and tell us its raining.

===
To the OP, I thought it was going to be about FakeFox and their FAKE story about Sweden.

Oh the irony that Agent Orange would trust the NotNews from fox, since the rest of us know its rally faux because they tell the truth only 18% of the time.

Or have you RWNJ traitors forgotten that?

Wow. And you lefties have the nerve to call us haters.

n00080121-r-s-002.jpg
You have a cathedral ceiling in your double wide? Neat!
Double Wide? :lol:

Single wide at best......

upload_2017-2-20_8-12-34.png

Good observation.

Did the Washington Post really say it's covering Trump the same as it would have covered Clinton? Wow! And the Democrat Press wonders why folks call it Fake News B.S. :eek-52:

Personally, I think it is refreshing to see a President, especially a republican one stand up to the news media! The media has a distorted view of their self importance!

Did the Washington Post really say it's covering Trump the same as it would have covered Clinton? Wow! And the Democrat Press wonders why folks call it Fake News B.S. :eek-52:

Personally, I think it is refreshing to see a President, especially a republican one stand up to the news media! The media has a distorted view of their self importance!

Yeah, he continues to poll higher than the Media. The US Media as a whole, doesn't have much credibility at this point. I mean, i couldn't believe the Washington Post's claim that it's treating Trump the same as it has Hillary Clinton. Do they really think folks believe that? Apparently they do. There is a huge disconnect between the People and the Media. Sadly, much of the US Media has earned its 'Fake News' label.

Forum List

Back