Trump vs the 14th Amendment

Or at least the clearly WRONG liberal interpretation of the 14th.

Sometimes I think Trump is America's modern day Josiah (look it up libs) -- our last hope.

Trump says administration looking 'seriously' at ending birthright citizenship

Our last hope for Red Flag Laws, you mean?

Our last hope for speech restrictions?

Our last hope for economy-destroying tariffs?

Our last hope to fail to stop the torrent of regulations passing daily?

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place, yeah, the Government continues to work on that. He regularly infringes on our rights just like everyone else in Government.

Then again, the Constitution was never legitimate in the first place, those rights are inherent to ourselves, so there are many others they continue to infringe upon. You put far too much faith in a man that has already proven himself not to work in your interests, and if he did, he wouldn't be there.
I know you're an anarchist, but I'd hoped you havent gone this far.

It sounds like you dont believe nations have a right to borders

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place

This is exactly why I reject most of libertarianism and anarchy.

In all political matters and the ideal structure of this nation, I always defer to the wisdom of the Founders.

No, foreigners do not have the "right" to freely move into my country any more than some guy from Central America has the right to to walk into your home.

My hope is that Trump will focus attention on this issue until this this nonsense ends.
if these so-called christian conservatives read their own book.
C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Leviticus 19:33-34

We are not treating them differently than US.

If we were visiting their nations, and gave birth there, we would consider our child, an American, due to the mother/parents being Americans, and not try to use that to gain Citizenship in a nation that was not ours.

YOu are an asshole.

Sometimes I think Trump is America's modern day Josiah (look it up libs) -- our last hope.

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place, yeah, the Government continues to work on that. He regularly infringes on our rights just like everyone else in Government.

Then again, the Constitution was never legitimate in the first place, those rights are inherent to ourselves, so there are many others they continue to infringe upon. You put far too much faith in a man that has already proven himself not to work in your interests, and if he did, he wouldn't be there.

Oh, no, you meant our last hope to infringe on people's right to travel from place to place

In all political matters and the ideal structure of this nation, I always defer to the wisdom of the Founders.

No, foreigners do not have the "right" to freely move into my country any more than some guy from Central America has the right to to walk into your home.

My hope is that Trump will focus attention on this issue until this this nonsense ends.
C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Why do so may leftist PRETEND to not grasp the difference between LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Never mind, the question was rhetorical.

And WHY do leftist try to argue American law from the Old Testament?

Last edited:

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

If we were visiting their nations, and gave birth there, we would consider our child, an American, due to the mother/parents being Americans, and not try to use that to gain Citizenship in a nation that was not ours.

YOu are an asshole.
At least 30 other countries offer this.
What planet are you on?

The president cannot amend the Constitution.

Oh really? So, while the Government dismembers babies...
Where and how is that happening? You're attributing to "government" what "free" women (men really have no say) are permitted to do in this nation. It's exactly what you embrace.

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

YOu are an asshole.
What planet are you on?

He can enforce it as most of the country interprets it.

Dont like it? Take it to the SC.

That's how our system works.

Thank God, it’s destroying our nation.
It was clearly not the intent when it was ratified. Liberals are using our own Constitution to destroy us.
If it was not the intent, then why did the amendment specifically state ALL PERSONS born on our soil and under the jurisdiction of the State??

And why was it Ratified by all?

You could not be any clearer than ALL PERSONS??
Foreigners are not under the Jurisdiction of our state except as criminals.As already posted in another thread the writer of the amendment was clear it did NOT apply to foreign Nationals and was intended solely to address the freed slaves status
No one of color was a citizen or could become one, With the laws created in 1790.... including Chinese... not just black slaves.... the birthright citizenship in the 14th gave citizenship to their kids born on our soil, too.

It was clearly not the intent when it was ratified. Liberals are using our own Constitution to destroy us.
If it was not the intent, then why did the amendment specifically state ALL PERSONS born on our soil and under the jurisdiction of the State??

The 14th Amendment birthright citizenship was meant to protect the freed slaves.
It was NEVER meant for the offspring of illegal aliens.
It's being abused.
It's an illegal immigration magnet.

Thank You President Trump!

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

YOu are an asshole.
What planet are you on?

Are you sure you're not being a little dishonest here?

Besides, should our laws be governed by these tiny countries?

The 14th Amendment birthright citizenship was meant to protect the freed slaves.
It's being abused.

He seems to be the only official actually looking out for AMERICA'S BEST INTEREST

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

YOu are an asshole.
What planet are you on?

30 out of 195.

and my point stands. If my wife had gone into labor while visiting say, Bermuda, even if they offer birthright citizenship, we would not have signed the child up as a Bermudian citizen.

Because it would be bullshit. It would be wrong.

THus, when I say that I don't want to grant brightright citizenship to the children of Mexicans here illegally,

that is me treating them the way I would want to be treated.

That is me, addressing the point you made.

Now this is the point where you can attempt to counter my point, or you can play some dishonest lib tactic to AVOID doing that.

It's being abused.

there were no illegal aliens when these laws and the 14th were written....

anyone could come here, set up roots.... we had 100,000 Chinese immigrants here when Ark was born... they did not come here on legal Visas....

It's being abused.

Regardless of your (worthless) opinion...it is law...Constitutional Law

It's being abused.

there were no illegal aliens when these laws and the 14th were written....

anyone could come here, set up roots.... we had 100,000 Chinese immigrants here when Ark was born... they did not come here on legal Visas....
yes, this is 2019, and now we have immigration laws just like all of the other 195 countries on our planet

It's being abused.

No it's not.
Birthright citizenship was NEVER meant for the offspring of illegal aliens.
But everyone gets it.
The Racist Democratic Party regards educated mainstream middle class American as their opposition and they are attempting to use illegal aliens to displace them.

It's being abused.

No it's not.
Birthright citizenship was NEVER meant for the offspring of illegal aliens.
But everyone gets it.
The Racist Democratic Party regards educated mainstream middle class American as their opposition and they are attempting to use illegal aliens to displace them.
Again..thanks for your (worthless) opinion

And that's all that is

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

YOu are an asshole.
What planet are you on?

30 out of 195.

and my point stands. If my wife had gone into labor while visiting say, Bermuda, even if they offer birthright citizenship, we would not have signed the child up as a Bermudian citizen.

Because it would be bullshit. It would be wrong.

THus, when I say that I don't want to grant brightright citizenship to the children of Mexicans here illegally,

that is me treating them the way I would want to be treated.

That is me, addressing the point you made.

Now this is the point where you can attempt to counter my point, or you can play some dishonest lib tactic to AVOID doing that.
what if you decided to stay and live there...?

Only about 15% of countries allow birthright citizenship.
We should abolish it because it is an illegal immigration magnet and the illegal aliens are looting billions from the American taxpayers.

C1ittlMXAAAkDKv.jpg

Why do so may leftist PRETEND to not grasp the difference between LEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Never mind, the question was rhetorical.

And WHY do leftist try to argue American law from the Old Testament?
lol. the right wing pretends not to grasp our naturalization clause and the legal Fact, that don't have any immigration clause.

Forum List

Back