Trump VS Obama VS Hillary.Trump Doesn't Mind Taking Questions.Would Hillary Be Taking Questions?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Remember the Obama Years? When Obama would go before the press, make his remarks, then run away like a mouse as they were all yelling "Mr. President !! Mr. President !!".
Now, lets say Hillary had won. Do you think that Hillary would appear before a group of about 20 reporters, make her weekly/bi-weekly statements, then say, "Any Questions" ?
:CryingCow:
Yah, right, I think we all know what Hillary would of done right after her 5 to 10 minute speech before the white house press.
:cul2:

well maybe President Hillary would of made her boring 5 minute speech, take off and had Huma take the questions

Remember the Obama Years? When Obama would go before the press, make his remarks, then run away like a mouse as they were all yelling "Mr. President !! Mr. President !!".
Now, lets say Hillary had won. Do you think that Hillary would appear before a group of about 20 reporters, make her weekly/bi-weekly statements, then say, "Any Questions" ?
Yah, right, I think we all know what Hillary would of done right after her 5 to 10 minute speech before the white house press.
The way the MSM questions Trump is quite different than the way they questioned Obama!

The way the MSM questions Trump is quite different than the way they questioned Obama!

i would of asked him, is it true that Being Michelle feels so special, so much better than all Americans, that she actually has an aid that goes to the bathroom for her?

Forum List

Back