Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Trump over the media?

Repeal Obamacare on Day 1? Trump or media
Investigate Clinton on Day 1? Trump or media
Muslim ban? Trump or media
Crowd size? Trump or media
Cares about women's issues of healthcare & equal pay? Trump or media
Vetted Flynn? Trump or media (Spicer says they didn't/media says they did & hired him anyway)
Didn't know who David Duke is? Trump or skeptical media
Mexico pays for the wall? Trump or skeptical media
vs Obama: too many XOs & golf games? Trump or media comparisons
Will release Income Tax? Trump or skeptical media
Less vacations & spending than Obama? Trump or media reports

Don't you Love how the left lowered the bar so much over the past 25 years..

That now they care?

That now they care?

Bear you DARE talk about lowering the bar when you gave America a world class con man an idiot, a moron with no more presidential abilities than a chimp in a zoo? Really?

That now they care?

Bear you DARE talk about lowering the bar when you gave America a world class con man an idiot, a moron with no more presidential abilities than a chimp in a zoo? Really?

Eddie the left started it over a pubic hair on a Coke can.... you should of thought ahead

That now they care?

Eddie the left started it over a pubic hair on a Coke can.... you should of thought ahead

Your republicans have been nit pickers for as long as I've know you Pick at the BS and leave the real issues in hiding That's how we get schmucks like GWB and now Trump

That now they care?

Partisanshitheadedness. Don't succumb. The problem is the system itself.

That now they care?

Your republicans have been nit pickers for as long as I've know you Pick at the BS and leave the real issues in hiding That's how we get schmucks like GWB and now Trump

Pubic hair Coke can= bill clinton impeachment= bush Jr =obozo ×8÷2=

Trump

That now they care?

Trump
Bear How could you?

100 days of Trump whoppers

Trump would still beat Hillary in a rematch. What does that say about the "slanted fake news media"? (hint: irrelevant)

That now they care?

Trump
Having Americans die in a war over BS is the worst thing a president can do imho.. You gave us GWB and now this idiot who has already ruffled the feathers of canada mexico So Korea and probably Germany

Trump would still beat Hillary in a rematch. What does that say about the "slanted fake news media"? (hint: irrelevant)
KYZR you might be right but think how that speaks for the morons who vote for him? The man is a complete garbage can as a president and as a human being

That now they care?

Trump
Bear How could you?

Eddie has Trump effected yours or mine pocket book yet?

Like I posted, I feel l always keep on waking up in a alternative universe

And you guys put in a liberal Trump that ran as a republican...

And now you're upset

When someone lies over and over again don't you feel there's reasons for it? Trump has no shame and I'm afraid either do those voting for him

Trump
Bear How could you?

And now you're upset

You got me bear Trump has done wonders for my bank accounts it's just that I can't see the fruition of any of his main policies and I really detest the man Perhaps I'll soften my dislike in the future but not now and not tomorrow

That now they care?

Trump
Having Americans die in a war over BS is the worst thing a president can do imho.. You gave us GWB and now this idiot who has already ruffled the feathers of canada mexico So Korea and probably Germany

That's what a president is supposed to do

Obama will go down in history as the worst, most damaging, least qualified President in American history. For his blatant illegal support of Iran and their Mullahs, he should be brought up on charges for financial support of a terrorist state. In 100 days Trump has done more positive things for America than Obama did in 8 years. It is truly great to have a President who prioritizes American citizens over Muslims and Illegals.

KYZR you might be right but think how that speaks for the morons who vote for him? The man is a complete garbage can as a president and as a human being

Not "morons" more as Michael Moore stated "Trump was the biggest FU the voters could find to send to the DC establishment".

Trump

That's what a president is supposed to do

Piss off your closest neighbors your largest trading partners bear??

Trump
Bear How could you?

And now you're upset

You got me bear Trump has done wonders for my bank accounts it's just that I can't see the fruition of any of his main policies and I really detest the man Perhaps I'll soften my dislike in the future but not now and not tomorrow

Eddie he's retarded , but I really like Ivanka holding him back and Nikki at the UN..

Obama will go down in history as the worst, most damaging, least qualified President in American history. For his blatant illegal support of Iran and their Mullahs, he should be brought up on charges for financial support of a terrorist state. In 100 days Trump has done more positive things for America than Obama did in 8 years. It is truly great to have a President who prioritizes American citizens over Muslims and Illegals.
Post your bullshit to me when the ah rips up that Iran deal

Forum List

Back