Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Love his wit...Asked how many troops he was willing to send, Trump told the paper simply, “as many as necessary." I like the idea of many WATER CANNONS and Isralai SKUNK WATER....works well on muslims!

In an interview aboard Air Force One on Monday, President Trump made clear there was no limit to the number of troops he's willing to send to the border to address the growing migrant caravan quickly making its way through hot and humid temperatures in Mexico to the U.S. border.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

The moment the US army is placed on the boarder the drug cartels will kill the migrants because they will be interfering with their drug movement into the US..

This will become violent real quick and it wont be on the US side...

It appears their destination is the border near McAllen, Texas a spot where the Rio Grande is wide and deep. It would make a lot more sense to hear for Tijuana or Nogales but the hurricane seems to be changing their plans.

As I posted elsewhere - lay a huge barricade of concertina wire with water cannons and non-lethal missles behind it.

It appears their destination is the border near McAllen, Texas a spot where the Rio Grande is wide and deep. It would make a lot more sense to hear for Tijuana or Nogales but the hurricane seems to be changing their plans.

As I posted elsewhere - lay a huge barricade of concertina wire with water cannons and non-lethal missles behind it.
What's a non-lethal missile? I didn't know they made such things.

If they land in Texas, It wouldn't surprise me to see the Texans shooting them down.

What's a non-lethal missile? I didn't know they made such things.

Here's a lengthy article explaining what they are @ Best Non-Lethal Weapons and Ammo To Use Instead of a Gun - Pew Pew Tactical

Forum List

Back