Trump voting record in question

One thing trump has said that I totally agree with is that we need to bring the jobs that are overseas back. He is spot on. If those corporations are getting tax breaks then make them bring those jobs back or take their american citizenship away. If its better over there then move over there. Cant have it both ways hypocrites.

Hey,,,he was busy! He's a tycoon ya know. If you forget, he'll be more than happy to tell you.

And if that ain't good enough, then he will create a Reality Show and give you the details.

No one can be seriously considering Trump. I doubt he will even give his financial records, which is required when he officially runs. Sadly, if he did make it through the GOP primary and come away the winner, he may actually have a chance of winning. This country is "celebrity crazy."

This is who Trump really is...

Donald Trump: Let's Just Seize Iraq Oilfields

Hey,,,he was busy! He's a tycoon ya know. If you forget, he'll be more than happy to tell you.

And if that ain't good enough, then he will create a Reality Show and give you the details.

No one can be seriously considering Trump. I doubt he will even give his financial records, which is required when he officially runs. Sadly, if he did make it through the GOP primary and come away the winner, he may actually have a chance of winning. This country is "celebrity crazy."

This is who Trump really is...

Donald Trump: Let's Just Seize Iraq Oilfields

Some of us aren't seriously considering Trump. He makes some good arguments that need to be discussed that seem to be buried.

So maybe Trumps' entry into the fray is a good thing albiet I don't think he has a chance?

So we're supposed to be outraged because Trump allegedly didn't vote? Really?

Sorry. Can't jump on this outrage train. Far more important things going on in the world than worrying about if a citizen voted in a primary.

We have Obama as President but I'm supposed to be concerned that Trump didn't vote in every single election? :confused:

My Uncle is a small business owner who has NEVER voted in his entire life but I'll bet he'd make a better President than who we have now!

My Uncle always says: "The less the government knows about me, the better!" I wish our elected officials in Washington felt the same way!

Forum List

Back