Trump Voters Should Pay for Border Wall

So, I guess tards should have paid for my Obamacare.

National security and defending our borders is the primary function of the federal government. Stealing from your neighbor to pay for your healthcare is not!

Fox News guest says Trump voters should pay for border wall by crowdfunding it

Sounds like a great idea, we take care of the wall, you loons take care of climate change....sound like a deal?

We'll get the wall built, they won't change the climate.

You know that, I know that, but cmon, let them try.

I figured it out for them...all you libs run outside and fan your arms up and down really fast to cool off the earth.

National security and defending our borders is the primary function of the federal government. Stealing from your neighbor to pay for your healthcare is not!

Sounds like a great idea, we take care of the wall, you loons take care of climate change....sound like a deal?

We'll get the wall built, they won't change the climate.

You know that, I know that, but cmon, let them try.

I figured it out for them...all you libs run outside and fan your arms up and down really fast to cool off the earth.
They are running to the north pole with solar panels and ice makers as we speak.
:abgg2q.jpg:

There were numerous threads recently by the right asking that people crowd fund the wall, and posters loved the idea.
I wasn't polled. So you agree tards should pay conservatives Obamacare.

If so would you agree with only Republicans funding the wall?
Why then you'd have to agree with paying for all the free stuff the Dems want...........could just go back to the Constitution..........enumerated powers and let each side deal with it as intended.............of course Texas would build the wall...........would handle a large portion of it. May have to build a wall around Cali though.

If any lefties say yes to that idea, then I say the Trump supporters pay for the border wall and the Hillary supporters can pick the tab up for everyone's Obamacare, free phones, and welfare for the millions of illegals living here. Deal?

I bet they'd raise enough money if they did it that way because many on the right actually give a shit about national security. Of course, the left won't contribute to anything that would actually increase security for citizens. They see voters being kept out and nothing more. The latest is the radical loons accusing border patrol of killing a 7 year old girl. She died from sepsis, which was caused by an infection she likely got during the trip here. There is nothing we could have done to save her. Border patrol immediately sought medical help as soon as they were aware of the problem. The father even said they handled it well and that they were treated good. Not that facts matter at all to the left.

The left is all about vilifying anyone who doesn't support them and they know no bounds when it comes to their dirty tricks.

While Obama bragged about deporting more illegals than any president before him, and got cheered for it, the left now claims that it's racist and cruel to secure our border and insist that people enter legally or not at all.

You just can't take them seriously any more because they talk out both sides of their mouths. Bill Clinton, Hillary, Obama, Schumer, and a host of other Dems have stated the same exact things about illegal immigration as Trump has. Trump is the first one to go out of his way to keep campaign promises, something that is rare in Washington.

We spend billions taking care of illegal aliens once they get here. The border wall would cost a fraction of what we spend annually. I posted another thread that gives the stats for non-citizens collecting welfare. It's a huge cost to tax payers to house, cloth, feed, educate and provide medical care for the millions of illegals in this country. Rough count is 22 million illegals and probably 4 times that many anchor babies. And we support millions of them, even as more continue to pour through every day.

Cost is obviously not the issue. The left has never had a problem with spending huge chunks of tax payer money. They just prefer to spend our money on things that directly benefit themselves and not the American people. Spending money on border security mean less illegal aliens able to vote for the Dems who promise them everything. There is no more to it than that.

Last edited:
Come on now, we all know that Mexico is going to pay for the wall. I have no problem with that.

You two do realize that Democrats always want others to pay for their crap, right?
I wish. But so far we have all been so disappointed.

Republican states are economic basket cases. I get so tired of my money going to Red States to keep their economies above water.

Every time Republicans take control of the country, they fuk up the stock market, fuk up the economy and fuk up foreign policy.

If Democratic states could keep their own money and stop having it soaked up by Republican Red States who endlessly complain it's THEIR money that's being taken, Blue States could have balanced budgets.

Red States are the worst. As the number of College Degrees goes up across the nation, the number goes down in the Republican Party. They are such a drain on the nation.

You could really see it in Appalachia where infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling. Is it any wonder? Look at what they eat. How they live. Stop giving them food stamps. Maybe it could get them to work. I mean work. Actually doing jobs that require movement.

There were numerous threads recently by the right asking that people crowd fund the wall, and posters loved the idea.
I wasn't polled. So you agree tards should pay conservatives Obamacare.

If so would you agree with only Republicans funding the wall?

Well, according to what I read here, Republicans work and therefore are the ones who pay taxes. So, if the wall is built with tax money, it's being paid for by Republicans.

'Trump Voters Should Pay for Border Wall'

If we have to pay for Liberals' ABORTIONS, they should pay for the wall...

:p

Is the left at all bothered that they pretend to support the wall when they KNEW the Swamo never actually had any intention of building it? But now that Trump is president you have irrationally turned on the promise?

You two do realize that Democrats always want others to pay for their crap, right?

Republican states are economic basket cases. I get so tired of my money going to Red States to keep their economies above water.

Every time Republicans take control of the country, they fuk up the stock market, fuk up the economy and fuk up foreign policy.

If Democratic states could keep their own money and stop having it soaked up by Republican Red States who endlessly complain it's THEIR money that's being taken, Blue States could have balanced budgets.

Red States are the worst. As the number of College Degrees goes up across the nation, the number goes down in the Republican Party. They are such a drain on the nation.

You could really see it in Appalachia where infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling. Is it any wonder? Look at what they eat. How they live. Stop giving them food stamps. Maybe it could get them to work. I mean work. Actually doing jobs that require movement.
Can you handle the truth?

Solved: Why Poor States Are Red and Rich States Are Blue

Once again the Democrats created the laws ..

Forum List

Back