Trump Voters Shocked To Find That Their Meals On Wheels Would Be Cut, & family members deported

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
LOL sob stories about this are only funny stories to me. People are idiots.

• Banned
LOL sob stories about this are only funny stories to me. People are idiots.

in case you missed it, Trump drove a truck earlier today!...

C7oOAE3XUAAlv3z.jpg

C7oOCQmXUAA-j8s.jpg

Being fed lies by the media. Wonder how they would react to that?

Meals on a Wheels doesn't depend on federal funds. More lies by the fear mongering left.

this is kinda funny...

Trump Voter Shocked To Find That Her Meals On Wheels Could Be Cut | The Huffington Post
Indiana Restaurant Owner To Be Deported Friday | News - Indiana Public Media

“I was under the influence that he was going to help us.”

During an interview earlier this month, Helen said she voted for President Donald Trump because she supports his immigration policies. She said criminals should be deported, but she didn’t think her husband would face that fate.

But most striking of all is how many of the people now sticking up for Roberto are politically conservative. These are small-town Indiana residents, veterans and grandparents who come to his restaurant after Mass or Rotary. They vigorously defend him as a man they are proud to call a friend. And the more I think about it, the more clearly it is consistent with their conservative values that they stand up for Roberto.

Because usually only liberals stick up for criminals?

The trumpkins still can't tell the difference between drumpfs lies and his past record of incessant lying, cheating and stealing. And, we see the same thing in RWNJs posting that they believe that only libs/Dems will lose rights and basic freedoms under fascism as well as his oft stated wish to gut the US Constitution. Hopefully, he'll be impeached before he can much more damage.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wait till all those red state trump supporting pharmaceutical drug addicts find out they are going to stop getting those prescriptions to their oxycontin and muscle relaxers.

The trumpkins still can't tell the difference between drumpfs lies and his past record of incessant lying, cheating and stealing. And, we see the same thing in RWNJs posting that they believe that only libs/Dems will lose rights and basic freedoms under fascism as well as his oft stated wish to gut the US Constitution. Hopefully, he'll be impeached before he can much more damage.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What rights and freedoms?

Be specific so I can make fun of you.

Wait till all those red state trump supporting pharmaceutical drug addicts find out they are going to stop getting those prescriptions to their oxycontin and muscle relaxers.

I can't wait it's a damn epidemic down here of old fuck heads selling their prescriptions ..

Outrage on Wheels
The story that Trump’s budget would kill the Meals on Wheels program was too good to check. But it was false. It made for great copy — irresistibly clickable and compulsively shareable. “Trump’s Budget Would Kill a Program That Feeds 2.4 Million Senior Citizens,” blared Time’s headline. “Trump Proposed Budget Eliminates Funds for Meals on Wheels,” claimed The Hill, in a piece that got 26,000 shares.
But it was false. And it wouldn’t have taken long for reporters to find and provide some needed context to the relationship between federal block grant programs, specifically Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), and the popular Meals on Wheels program

Read more at: Outrage on Wheels

Meals on a Wheels doesn't depend on federal funds. More lies by the fear mongering left.
They claim it's almost 40% of their budget

this is kinda funny...

Trump Voter Shocked To Find That Her Meals On Wheels Could Be Cut | The Huffington Post

During an interview earlier this month, Helen said she voted for President Donald Trump because she supports his immigration policies. She said criminals should be deported, but she didn’t think her husband would face that fate.

I doubt many illegals who committed crimes voted for Trump rather than hillary.

Meals on wheels is better done on a county level where they have a feel for the needs there. Most of the food when my mother got it was little better than a TV dinner, just not frozen. Seniors can d much better at a local senior center where they can get much more freshly made and hot for
$3. The meals on wheels are $5 and not free or covered by food stamps. no choice in menu.

Access or senior buses will often pick them up, drive to senior center and return them each day. my grandmother lived in senior housing with hot food down stairs if she wanted or she could cook in her apartment.

not everything can or should be done on a federal level. Every town, county, state and region is different.

US has to lower the deficit, which is being done already. Local areas will have to pick up the extras if the US is to cut expenses.

Every is troubled by the debt but angry for every penny being cut. A lot of somethings will have to give.

The programs will not stop altogether, but who gets and what other options can be made instead for each state should not the burden of every state and tax payer in the whole union.

Costs and needs will be done more locally and probably at lower cost over all with bidding by groups.

For my mother, food from the local hospital was made and package each day for that area and volunteers delivered them.

There are food banks, places where you get double the vegetables/money's worth if you have a food stamp card, low cost packages of food to cook or precooked meals to heat up and some fast food and most places from dollar stores to CVS take food stamps.

People will not starve, they just might have to make a few calls locally to arrange other ways of getting food.

Most grocery stores will even deliver locally if you ask about it.

Don't get your knickers in a twist just yet.

We all know cut have to be made or programs done local instead.

this is kinda funny...

But most striking of all is how many of the people now sticking up for Roberto are politically conservative. These are small-town Indiana residents, veterans and grandparents who come to his restaurant after Mass or Rotary. They vigorously defend him as a man they are proud to call a friend. And the more I think about it, the more clearly it is consistent with their conservative values that they stand up for Roberto.

In his Santa Monica neighborhood, Whitey Bulger was known as a kindly older man and a good neighbor. He lived quietly for 16 years. Why is he in prison.

this is kinda funny...

In his Santa Monica neighborhood, Whitey Bulger was known as a kindly older man and a good neighbor. He lived quietly for 16 years. Why is he in prison.

Boston mobster

Forum List

Back