Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

Comrade Trump is NOT a conservative. That is for sure!

I have said all along he is a liberal, he has been from day one.
He's just bat sh*t crazy, a 'party' of one, not Republican, not Democratic but a LibCon of the Third Kind.... :lol:

What I don't understand is he is good friends with the Clintons and have supported them for years, now...

The Clinton's have been for sale for years now...Donald Trump paid them because he knew how the game was played. What's laughable is that you progressives think that Hillary is going to be your "champion" against the wealthy and connected when the truth is...she's already gotten paid by them to do nothing of the sort.

I don't think Hillary is any better than Trump, so can the Progressive BS!

We have two disasters as nominees.

Comrade Trump is NOT a conservative. That is for sure!

He's just bat sh*t crazy, a 'party' of one, not Republican, not Democratic but a LibCon of the Third Kind.... :lol:

What I don't understand is he is good friends with the Clintons and have supported them for years, now...

The Clinton's have been for sale for years now...Donald Trump paid them because he knew how the game was played. What's laughable is that you progressives think that Hillary is going to be your "champion" against the wealthy and connected when the truth is...she's already gotten paid by them to do nothing of the sort.

We know Hillary will be a disaster...we're not sure about Trump. So are you going with the sure thing or the who the fuck knows?

Trump would be more of a disaster than Hillary.

He's too thin skinned.

Besides, Putin (who is the leader of Russia, which has been our opposition for many years since WWII), thinks that Trump is a good leader.

Do you really want another Cold War? Reagan stopped it, but it looks like Trump may start it again.

China is our main adversary in the global economic war and who we should focus attention on. Russia is small potatoes.

The only reason that we are in such debt to China is because Bush Jr. and Cheney sold out this country to pay for their war against Saddam.

Sorry, but Bin Laden (who actually took out the WTC), was just a minor player. The real target was Saddam because Jr. was pissed about the oil and how he insulted his father.

And yeah..................I'm wondering why someone who is supposed to be a viable candidate from a majority party is asking for some help from a foreign country (who happens to be the big boogey man from the 1940's) to help them win an election.

Trump is a con man of the first water, and he will do anything to help fuel his ego.

Even if it means conning the American people into thinking that he knows what he's doing.

"The fact is Comrade Donnie invited Russia to hack Hillary's e-mails."

^^^^ This

I hope the DNC insists that he is investigated for espionage after the Convention.
You bet they need to push very hard
People like Jim aren't smart enough to figure out when Trump is being "tongue in cheek"! Every time he says something that's sarcastic some idiot from the Left goes apoplectic. It's rather amusing actually...

And you have your tongue in Comrade Donnie's cheek also. But it is not the one surrounding his lips.

Comrade Donnie has screwed the Goose on this one. he lost the election when he aided and urged Pooootin to commit espionage on his political opponent.

Come on Jim, be honest, if Clinton didn't have any national security e-mails on her server, then Trump can't be guilty of treason, unless you believe Hillary had classified e-mails on her server, then that would also make Hillary a traitor. Can you explain yourself? Is Hillary lying?

Don't answer it Jim, avoid it because we caught you. LOL!!!!! You haters are fun to watch.
You are caught out if you really do not think he is promoting criminal behavior by a foreign enemy, whom you seem to be supporting.

I don't see it. The e-mails contain no classified information. He is promoting nothing, yet haters are going to hate, just as they do with Clinton and Benghazi. Nothing happened there. I not supporting anything, I am against nonsense, Which is what this is.
Comrade Papa, nobody cares what you don't see. It does not work that way. Comrade Donald is calling on the Russians to break the laws and interfere in our elections.
This is a prime example of how the left takes what Trump says and twists it into something they feel they can make people believe.
BTW, did you feel this way when Obama was interfering with elections in other countries? The fact that he used taxpayer money to run an anti-Netanyahu campaign in Israel? Did you complain when somebody hacked the DNC and discovered that Hillary and Debbie Blabbermouth-Shits rigged the nomination process screwing over Bernie Sanders?

All you liberals are is a bunch of sociopaths going around spreading lies and hoping there isn't enough people paying attention so they can tell you shut your pie-hole.

CofXejLUAAQ1-bx.jpg

CodAkLvW8AI-7EU.jpg

Last edited:
The best way to handle the commie left is to watch them in video with the sound turned off. Have you watched Screech Clinton? My gawd, she's exhibits every stereotype of a full bag of nuts and kaines face has the definition of pie hole plastered on it at every other frame. As for the goony bird that started this thread, get over it. You're a communist and no one is listening, m'K?

Trump would be more of a disaster than Hillary.

He's too thin skinned.

Besides, Putin (who is the leader of Russia, which has been our opposition for many years since WWII), thinks that Trump is a good leader.

Do you really want another Cold War? Reagan stopped it, but it looks like Trump may start it again.

Have you been asleep for the past eight years? You actually think Hillary Clinton's time as Secretary of State led to better relations with Russia? She's the idiot with the big red "Reset" button. Putin thinks Clinton is a joke just as he thinks Obama is a joke. Eight years of Barry emboldened Putin.

As for being thin skinned? Do you really think Hillary isn't? The truth is...Hillary is a bit of a Hawk. She likes pulling the trigger. She was in favor of wars that Donald Trump was not. With Hillary you get a dangerous combination of naive with aggressive.

The only reason that we are in such debt to China is because Bush Jr. and Cheney sold out this country to pay for their war against Saddam.

Sorry, but Bin Laden (who actually took out the WTC), was just a minor player. The real target was Saddam because Jr. was pissed about the oil and how he insulted his father.

And yeah..................I'm wondering why someone who is supposed to be a viable candidate from a majority party is asking for some help from a foreign country (who happens to be the big boogey man from the 1940's) to help them win an election.

Trump is a con man of the first water, and he will do anything to help fuel his ego.

Even if it means conning the American people into thinking that he knows what he's doing.

So the Obama Administration piled up debt like no other before it...but the person to blame for that is W.?

What's got your liberal panties in such a bunch is that you're all terrified that someone DOES have Hillary's missing emails and is going to reveal her for what she really is!

It's the problem you have when you support someone who's corrupt...you have to worry constantly about the corruption being exposed!

Last edited:
Hey.................Jr. cut taxes AFTER he started a war! What kind of president does that? Wars are expensive and cost a lot of money.

Hey.................Jr. cut taxes AFTER he started a war! What kind of president does that? Wars are expensive and cost a lot of money.
Not when you do supplemental budgets and put on the credit card. Asshole.

So, by admitting that Jr. put it on the credit card, you are acknowledging that we didn't pay for the war outright, which contributed greatly to the debt. Thank you.

Not when you do supplemental budgets and put on the credit card. Asshole.

So, by admitting that Jr. put it on the credit card, you are acknowledging that we didn't pay for the war outright, which contributed greatly to the debt. Thank you.
Of course I acknowledge the cupidity and stupidity and criminal nature of that war and its manner of financing.

We know Hillary will be a disaster...we're not sure about Trump. So are you going with the sure thing or the who the fuck knows?

I'm going with Gary Johnson.

I'm going with Gary Johnson.
I certainly hope you do. If enough do, I don't if he can make to the presidency, but it will keep the Senate Republican.

Priceless, the conservatives here are defending a Russian dictator. Thank god Nancy Reagan isn't here to see this.
The Pootin love has been going on for a couple of years.

Did you notice it was the dems at the DNC chanting USA USA USA! while the RING was chanting HANG HER!, a popular chant in the KGB?

Priceless, the conservatives here are defending a Russian dictator. Thank god Nancy Reagan isn't here to see this.
The Pootin love has been going on for a couple of years.

Did you notice it was the dems at the DNC chanting USA USA USA! while the RING was chanting HANG HER!, a popular chant in the KGB?

Most people have noticed that this Democratic Convention looked like so many Republican conventions of the past, while the Republican convention looked like the worst parts of Mad Max. Conservatives have ceded all these issues going forward. The DNC is now the champion of the military, faith, family, and the greatness of the country.

The GOP has wall building and orange hair.

Isn't this a lot like the settlers getting Manhattan Island from the Indians for $24?

Forum List

Back