Trump violates seven norms just within the last week and the Right says nothing

Still not quoting properly. You are a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

No proof at all Trump violated either law. Keep trying.

We'll, it appears we won't know from you, because you aren't parsing anything out.

And speaking of "special kind of stupid", if you can't engage/challenge the wording of the law and deduce for us how it does not apply to Trump, then the only "special" here is you, because you only supply conjecture. Which is not a basis for a counter rebuttal. So, as long as you keep posting, and saying nothing, then you will stay our "special kind" now won't you?

Lets see, maybe this fixed it.

I don't have to do the legwork on this, you are the one trying to convince people he broke these laws. burden of proof on you.
I don't have to. The law does it for us.

This is a debating forum right, not a court of law? Your silly five word analogy notwithstanding, as a way of dodging the debate, is cute.

At any rate, it doesn't matter, because you aren't about to debate the law with me anyway. As a matter of fact, this crew on the Right isn't debating much of anything as it relates to Trump/Russia. No collusion no obstruction right? :auiqs.jpg:

you haven't produced anything to debate about. you copypaste the law, say Trump broke it, then provide zero proof, evidence or even supposition to support it.

You are a version of the South park Underpants gnomes

1. Accuse Trump of bad things
2 ??????????
3. Impeachment!
If you think that the law itself that I posted, up against Trump's actions, are not a foundation for discussion/debate sitting on it's own footing, then it is clear that you are conceding your position. Thanks! Your conclusion is a concession. Not sure why you are even here?

No, it's my simple point that your accusations are so baseless that they do not merit serious debate. Go find other threads I spend actual time on. They contain ACTUAL POINTS, not the feverish wishes of a mincing moron such as yourself.

We'll, it appears we won't know from you, because you aren't parsing anything out.

And speaking of "special kind of stupid", if you can't engage/challenge the wording of the law and deduce for us how it does not apply to Trump, then the only "special" here is you, because you only supply conjecture. Which is not a basis for a counter rebuttal. So, as long as you keep posting, and saying nothing, then you will stay our "special kind" now won't you?

I don't have to do the legwork on this, you are the one trying to convince people he broke these laws. burden of proof on you.

This is a debating forum right, not a court of law? Your silly five word analogy notwithstanding, as a way of dodging the debate, is cute.

At any rate, it doesn't matter, because you aren't about to debate the law with me anyway. As a matter of fact, this crew on the Right isn't debating much of anything as it relates to Trump/Russia. No collusion no obstruction right? :auiqs.jpg:

you haven't produced anything to debate about. you copypaste the law, say Trump broke it, then provide zero proof, evidence or even supposition to support it.

2 ??????????
3. Impeachment!
If you think that the law itself that I posted, up against Trump's actions, are not a foundation for discussion/debate sitting on it's own footing, then it is clear that you are conceding your position. Thanks! Your conclusion is a concession. Not sure why you are even here?

No, it's my simple point that your accusations are so baseless that they do not merit serious debate. Go find other threads I spend actual time on. They contain ACTUAL POINTS, not the feverish wishes of a mincing moron such as yourself.
Yea right! Especially since you spent so much time on this one right? Lol! You folks on the Right are a trip.

2 ??????????
3. Impeachment!

Yea right! Especially since you spent so much time on this one right? Lol! You folks on the Right are a trip.

You haven't provided anything worth responding in detail to.

Keep trying, oxygen thief.

The FBI agents should be allowed to testify against their superiors after which the FBI should be dissolved and those superiors prosecuted in Nuremberg type trials that results in sentences of hanging.

The FBI agents should be allowed to testify against their superiors after which the FBI should be dissolved and those superiors prosecuted in Nuremberg type trials that results in sentences of hanging.
What's the charge?

Do you have any actual factual basis for articles of Impeachment?
There are many factual basis for impeachment of a president outlined here; Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia

As for Trump, any of the norms in my OP that Trump violated, qualify for impeachment. They all violate his oath of office. Can you intelligently argue a good reason why he shouldn't be impeached by any of these violations?
Googooing Gotcha Gang

You infantile snowflakes would have to earn our respect before expecting us to take your impeachment obsession seriously.
And you would have to present intelligent counter arguments to get out of the idiot hole you all find yourselves in.
Progressive Pundits' Puppetposters

Which media ventriloquist is using you for a dummy?
The one that keeps you from any logical/intelligent debate.
Let Me Speak to the Organ Grinder, Not His Monkey

Send your gurus here and I will debate that high-and-mighty lowlife. Pompous pundits don't have the guts to appear on embees. Ambitious imbeciles have taken over the airwaves. If you've heard of someone, you shouldn't listen to him. It's all hype and chains.

Forum List

Back