Trump vindicated - Mueller admits no Americans involved in Russia witch hunt

Not that this means anything to regressive liberals...

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

Except of course that is not what Muehler said.

Not surprising that the Trumpsters will lie like their Dear Leader.

The indictment doesn't vindicate Trump- it actually shows that Trump was lying all of the times that he was saying that there was no Russian interference- but it also says that none of these indicted were colluding as Russians with anyone in the Trump campaign.

That doesn't mean that there was no collusion- just not between the Trump campaign and these guys.
miketx lies as easily as he breathes

I see a lot of ad hominem attacks going on here. What's wrong, no refutation of the actual facts in the OP so you gotta call people names like little boys?

...“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference...

Possibly.

But perjury at the highest levels of government is still out there, given that Trump allegedly helped craft misleading information Trump Jr gave to the authorities.

The indictment doesn't vindicate Trump- it actually shows that Trump was lying all of the times that he was saying that there was no Russian interference- but it also says that none of these indicted were colluding as Russians with anyone in the Trump campaign.

That doesn't mean that there was no collusion- just not between the Trump campaign and these guys.
miketx lies as easily as he breathes

I see a lot of ad hominem attacks going on here. What's wrong, no refutation of the actual facts in the OP so you gotta call people names like little boys?

they've been refuted more than once, trumpling

that is not what was said.

you should try not lying occasionally

LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards

LoL Mikey - your interpretation kinda sucks but carry on my wayward son!

I know. amazing what passes for logic among trumptards

Unlike the Demotards who think truth does not equal logic.

trumplings

complete morons or complete denial?

i'm going with both
I'm going with bald faced liars like their Dear Leader.

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
You have that backwards. Hillary is the epitome of liars.
They tracked the lies during the 2016 election
Trump told ten times the lies Hillary did

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

Why don't you put those goal posts way over there --------> since you're moving them anyway.

Hardly vindication

Doesn't cover the hacking of the DNC server
I'm not sure they were hacked. The could have been covering up for internal leaks. John Podesta gave his password to a phisher. How fucking STUPID!
CIA and FBI claims they were hacked
The CIA and the FBI have lied before.
They provided evidence to Congress

What evidence has Trump provided?
They provided 'evidence' to a FISC judge. The evidence was fucking full of lies.

It is difficult to provide evidence that something did not happen.

For all I know, Podesta's password gave the phishers access to the DNC files and no hacking was needed. Again, for all I know there was a leaker in the DNC that provided emails to the news media or to Wikileaks. That also does not require hacking.

trumplings

complete morons or complete denial?

i'm going with both
I'm going with bald faced liars like their Dear Leader.

What's your opinion of chronically compulsive pathological bald-faced liars like Hillary Clinton?
Hillary is not in Trumps league when it comes to lying

No politician is
You have that backwards. Hillary is the epitome of liars.
They tracked the lies during the 2016 election
Trump told ten times the lies Hillary did

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter
PolitiFact?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back