Trump very unpopular with general electorate

Trump is opposed by 60 to 65% of his party.
Sure, that's why he's winning the primaries by double digits, fucking moron.
Does not mean that the GOP lifers are going to vote for him if he makes it to the national election. Women, minorities, veterans, Catholics, and so many more will vote against him. His cross over appeal is almost nothing. Centrists don't like him.
I think he will do better with crossover appeal among working class dems, especially white working class dems then you expect. Veterans? LOL!
I know you don't like facts and numbers. You are like S. J. that way.

You posted a number based on support for Trumps primary opponents.

I pointed out that I was "opposing" McCain by your standards, but supported him when he won fair and square.

YOu acknowledged that.

But you seem to have missed that if the numbers of people supporting other candidates did not equate "opposing" McCain, then you can't use the same type of numbers to assume that those supporting other primary candidate will be "opposing" Trump.
I don't agree with your reasoning, so that is tough for you. Show me the numbers nationally that Trump will be the chosen one. Hint: they don't exist.

Sillies like S. J. keep ignoring the facts and continue chanting, "yes, he can, yes, he can."

LETC-orig001-794x1024.jpg
Polls would have shown me opposing McCain in the primaries, yet when he won fair and square, I voted for him in the General.
As you should have.

Your assumption that republicans "opposing" Trump are lesser men than me, while flattering, is unsupported.

BTW, you do know how that book ended, right?
I made no assumption. I made a statement of personal belief. You made an assumption based on your erroneous belief you can read minds.

The meaning of your above statement was clear.

If that is not what you meant, then you need to work on YOUR communication skills.

Please don't waste my time playing dishonest games.

You words are as silly as S. J. and correll. I said nothing of the sort. I do think many GOP will not vote for him, while I think women, minorities, Roman Catholics, etc., will vote against him overwhelmingly. Note above that S. J. again is acting out of feeling not facts. He hates reading the truth that he is wrong.

The rage that the Trumpeters are manifesting reveal their well-founded worries about their guy's viability in the national elections.

No, they won't vote against him ... they just won't vote.
Silly boing, but go ahead and believe that.

Does not mean that the GOP lifers are going to vote for him if he makes it to the national election. Women, minorities, veterans, Catholics, and so many more will vote against him. His cross over appeal is almost nothing. Centrists don't like him.
I think he will do better with crossover appeal among working class dems, especially white working class dems then you expect. Veterans? LOL!

I pointed out that I was "opposing" McCain by your standards, but supported him when he won fair and square.

YOu acknowledged that.

But you seem to have missed that if the numbers of people supporting other candidates did not equate "opposing" McCain, then you can't use the same type of numbers to assume that those supporting other primary candidate will be "opposing" Trump.
I don't agree with your reasoning, so that is tough for you. Show me the numbers nationally that Trump will be the chosen one. Hint: they don't exist.
Fortunately I don't suffer from ADD so I have sat and listened many times to Trump and Sanders for an hour.
This Forum does not seem to have too many posters with the temperament to listen for an hour to what someone has to say

YOu acknowledged that.

I am not claiming that Trump will be the "Chosen One". I think he should, but I am not assuming victory.

YOu have claimed that Trump is "opposed" by 60 to 65% of his own party.

Sillies like S. J. keep ignoring the facts and continue chanting, "yes, he can, yes, he can."

LETC-orig001-794x1024.jpg
Polls would have shown me opposing McCain in the primaries, yet when he won fair and square, I voted for him in the General.
As you should have.

Your assumption that republicans "opposing" Trump are lesser men than me, while flattering, is unsupported.

I made no assumption. I made a statement of personal belief. You made an assumption based on your erroneous belief you can read minds.

If that is not what you meant, then you need to work on YOUR communication skills.

You misinterpreted as you wished. You knew clearly what I meant. It must suck to be worrying about Trump's lack of national viability. And Trump's numbers do not indicate that more than one-thrid party will accept him.

As you should have.

You misinterpreted as you wished. You knew clearly what I meant. It must suck to be worrying about Trump's lack of national viability.

I asked you nicely to not waste my time with dishonest games.

DO you have something real to say relating to the topic?

As you should have.

You misinterpreted as you wished. You knew clearly what I meant. It must suck to be worrying about Trump's lack of national viability.

I asked you nicely to not waste my time with dishonest games. DO you have something real to say relating to the topic?
I have said plenty about the topic. Your game has always been dishonesty, implying that I have said things I have not said. That's why you always look bad when trying your lack of wits with me: you look dishonest and stupid.

I asked you nicely to not waste my time with dishonest games. DO you have something real to say relating to the topic?
I have said plenty about the topic. Your game has always been dishonesty, implying that I have said things I have not said. That's why you always look bad when trying your lack of wits with me: you look dishonest and stupid.

What is your "real" point that I supposedly misunderstood then?

No, you don't get "just once more." You wrote what you did, I corrected you appropriately, and you have been squirming ever since.

Fact: Trump is very unpopular with those nationally who are most likely to vote.

Fact: Trump is opposed by about 2/3ds of the party.

S. J. and you are fact averse.

No, you don't get "just once more." You wrote what you did, I corrected you appropriately, and you have been squirming ever since.

Fact: Trump is very unpopular with those nationally who are most likely to vote.

Ever consider that 2/3rds of the Party don't give a damn about what happens to the US as long as their Stocks are flying high?

That is what you told me before that you DIDN'T SAY.

Ever consider that 2/3rds of the Party don't give a damn about what happens to the US as long as their Stocks are flying high?
Yes. It is the one-third for Trump that do not care about America.

You don't make any sense, nothing new. :lol:

That is what you told me before that you DIDN'T SAY.

From a recent AP poll.

Among all registered voters nationally, 6 in 10 say they have an unfavorable opinion of Trump and 54 percent say they wouldn't even consider voting for him in a general election. Perhaps most troubling for Trump is that he finishes at the bottom of the GOP field among Americans who are Hispanic, with just 16 percent viewing him favorably.​

AP Poll: GOP voters say Donald Trump can win in November

Forum List

Back