Trump uses old Obama clip to make immigration point

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The ABNORMALS, somewhere in their pasts have said exactly 180 degrees away from what they say today!

President Trump used President Obama to make a point on the immigration issue Tuesday, as he tweeted a video of the former president talking about stopping illegal immigration.

“I agree with President Obama 100%” Trump wrote, above a clip of then-Illinois Sen. Obama giving a speech in 2005 that contained some tough-sounding talk on immigration.

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the US, but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law,” Obama says in the tweeted clip.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the US undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country,” he continues....

Read more at nypost.com ...

Then when Obama became POTUS in 2008, that all changed (in a heartbeat). He certainly wanted nothing to do with the border wall. Matter of fact, he wasn't even tough like he said back in 2005.
Talk about lying to the American people and contradicting what he said when he was a Senator.

B4C431C5-189C-40D8-83E4-1369338EFBC1.jpeg

Twitter

I wish I could see the heads exploding.

Thank you for showing the lie that Democrats and particularly Pres. Obama were for open borders.

Thank you for showing that all those that post that Democrats are for open borders are spreading lies.

Thank you for showing that Pres. Obama was for the rule of law.

Thank you for showing that Trump lied when he said Obama was for open borders.

Thank you for showing the lie that Democrats and particularly Pres. Obama were for open borders.

Thank you for showing that all those that post that Democrats are for open borders are spreading lies.

Too much saltpeter, bud. Better stash it when the nurse brings it with your meds.

Dog

Whistle

Yeah I don't get what the point of this thread is. Least of all the title. :dunno:

The ABNORMALS, somewhere in their pasts have said exactly 180 degrees away from what they say today!

President Trump used President Obama to make a point on the immigration issue Tuesday, as he tweeted a video of the former president talking about stopping illegal immigration.

“I agree with President Obama 100%” Trump wrote, above a clip of then-Illinois Sen. Obama giving a speech in 2005 that contained some tough-sounding talk on immigration.

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the US, but those who enter the country illegally, and those who employ them, disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law,” Obama says in the tweeted clip.

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the US undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country,” he continues....

The Great Obama did not terrorize families

Too much saltpeter, bud. Better stash it when the nurse brings it with your meds.
You need to get your head out of Trump's ass.

Oh that was before Obama EVOLVED on his position of immigration just like he EVOLVED on supporting Gay marriage. Obama doesn't give a shit about anything except preserving his legacy and undermining America.
He made America Great

He was not president then. That quote is from 2005. Notice it says SENATOR Obama.

When he was president he changed his stripes.

The Great Obama did not terrorize families
FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human ...
Snopes
Claim: The Obama administration placed immigrant children with human traffickers.
Fact check by Snopes.com: True

All Trump did with that tweet was admit that he was lying when he said former President Obama was for open borders.

For that I say, thank you Donald Dumbass.

Cool. I disagree with them both then. Really 2007/2008 and the housing crisis started to form my opinion on needing more citizens in America. We're probably out of tricks to keep housing prices reasonable.

On a tangent, would you support regulation limiting the number of providentially zoned plots nationally to some percentage of the number of citizens? Same with Commercial and industrial I suppose. There would be some wrinkles to work out so folks couldn't cheat the system but if we have a billion houses and 330 million people there is a demand problem not to mention waste.

All Trump did with that tweet was admit that he was lying when he said former President Obama was for open borders.

For that I say, thank you Donald Dumbass.
Trump's Immigration Actions Reverse Obama's Open Borders Policy - The Daily Signal
The Daily Signal › 2017/01/26

Jan 26, 2017 · 25 that constitute an almost complete reversal of the Obama administration's nonenforcement and open borders policy
The Daily Signal is nothing more than a right wing rag founded and paid for by the Heritage Foundation. Try again.

Forum List

Back