Trump Used Sham Invoices To Pay Off Mistresses

Then why was Cohen charged with and plead guilty with a crime?

Or are you going to tell us that Cohen wasn't charged with Excessive Campaign Contributions again?

Please say yes so we can all laugh at you again.

He was charged that in Count 8

And yet in post 93 of this very thread.....you insisted that Cohen wasn't charged with making the contributions but instead, not reporting them.

Skylar: No, he plead guilty to making the contribution

OODA_Loop: No your wrong. He didnt. Read counts 7 and 8 of Plea Agreement.

Plead to not disclosing it as campaign contributions and the amount. Both of which charges are tacit approval of the payment by USDOJ.

Post 93

But after that horrendous and comic blunder on the basic facts of the case, you expect us to accept your 'legal' opinion on the same case as having any particular value?

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. The only reason you now know that Cohen was charged with Making Excessive Campaign Contributions...

...is because I educated you.
WE DON'T CARE!!!!!America is great again....

Not disclosing the campaign contribution and the amount (excessive) remains the reason as I stated before.

Um, no. You insisted that Cohen didn't plead guilty to making a campaign contribution but not reporting a campaign contribution....in Post 83.

Skylar: Then how could have Cohen plead guilty to something you insist wasn't a crime?

OODA_Loop: He plead guilty to not reporting it.

Doing it was legal.

Post 83

And when I corrected you, educating you that Cohen had in fact been charged with making the contribution.....you offered this lovely piece of pseudo-legal gibberish:

Plead to not disclosing it as campaign contributions and the amount. Both of which charges are tacit approval of the payment by USDOJ.

Post 93

Which, of course.....was also laughably, comically wrong. As Cohen did plead guilty to MAKING excessive contributions.

Sorry OOD....but you're clueless.

Then why was Cohen charged with and plead guilty with a crime?

Or are you going to tell us that Cohen wasn't charged with Excessive Campaign Contributions again?

Please say yes so we can all laugh at you again.

He was charged that in Count 8

And yet in post 93 of this very thread.....you insisted that Cohen wasn't charged with making the contributions but instead, not reporting them.

Post 93

But after that horrendous and comic blunder on the basic facts of the case, you expect us to accept your 'legal' opinion on the same case as having any particular value?

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. The only reason you now know that Cohen was charged with Making Excessive Campaign Contributions...

WE DON'T CARE!!!!!America is great again....

Laughing.......its certainly got a great special counsel. I'll give you that.

Not disclosing the campaign contribution and the amount (excessive) remains the reason as I stated before.

Um, no. You insisted that Cohen didn't plead guilty to making a campaign contribution but not reporting a campaign contribution....in Post 83.

Skylar: Then how could have Cohen plead guilty to something you insist wasn't a crime?

Doing it was legal.

Post 83

And when I corrected you, educating you that Cohen had in fact been charged with making the contribution.....you offered this lovely piece of pseudo-legal gibberish:

Post 93

Which, of course.....was also laughably, comically wrong. As Cohen did plead guilty to MAKING excessive contributions.

The amount = making excessive over $25k = what he did not disclose and kept hidden = does not mean the President broke the law.

Doing it was legal.

Post 83

Post 93

The amount = excessive over $25k = what he did not disclose and kept hidden = does not mean the President broke the law.

Again, we're speaking of what you claim Cohen had plead guilty to. You insisted he had NOT plead guilty to making contributions. But instead, not reporting them.

You were laughably, comically, incompetently wrong. And on cartoon basic principles of the case.

And yet you expect us to accept your latest pseudo-legal gibberish as having any value when you've already demonstrated you don't know what you're talking about.

Laughing.....why would we ever do that?

And yet you expect us to accept your latest pseudo-legal gibberish as having any value when you've already demonstrated you don't know what you're talking about.

The alleged crime in Counts 7 and 8 is the amount paid by a corporation (Excessive).

Read it.

The alleged crime in Counts 7 and 8 is the amount paid by a corporation (Excessive).

Read it.

Again, your claim was that Cohen was not charged with making a contribution. But in not reporting it. Read your own words again:

Post 93

And you were laughably wrong on the most basic details of the case. Yet you expect us to believe your *latest* round of pseudo-legal gibberings?

Laughing.....nope.

Read it.

Again, your claim was that Cohen was not charged with making a contribution. But in not reporting it. Read your own words again:

Post 93

And you were laughably wrong on the most basic details of the case. Yet you expect us to believe your *latest* round of pseudo-legal gibberings?

Laughing.....nope.

Read it.

Post 93

Laughing.....nope.

You said that making the contribution was not illegal and that Cohen didn't plead guilty to MAKING the contribution. That Cohen plead guilty to not reporting it.

And yet what is Charge 8?

Making an Excessive Campaign Contribution. Exactly as I told you.

You were laughably, incompetently wrong. And yet after spewing pseudo-legal gibberish for pages.....you expect us to believe your 'legal' opinions now?

Laughing.....nope! You're clueless.

Nah, if it were a Clinton Scandal, Republicans would be giving long speeches about the 'integrity of the Presidency' and 'cleansing the Oval Office'.

If you want a real giggle, read Mike Pence's essays on why the president should resign due to lies to the people and sexual impropriety.

When it was Bill Clinton.
Like I said and you just confirmed, "reads like a clinton scandal"

Even if this is true -- so what?

It's a crime, that's what.

It makes Trump an illegitimate President, that's what.

How does Trump, or any other wealthy man, harm anyone by paying for some high-priced pussy?
Ask Melania and the kids. I can't believe you actually had to ask!

Ask any Family Values™ or evangelical Republican. Oh wait, we can't seem to find them any more.
I appreciate your high sense of ethics, but let's review this issue from a realistic point of view. "G5000" doesn't indicate gender but presuming you're a man, are you absolutely certain that if you occupied a position of extreme wealth and/or political power you would not succumb to the kind of carnal temptations which confront all rich and powerful men on a constant basis? Because if you could resist such enticement you would indeed be an unusual man. And please don't assume that because Trump got caught he is the only man who ever strayed from the path of marital fidelity. He's just one of the few who gets caught.

Presuming you are a Democrat and your political posture harbors some level of influence in your complaint against Trump, how do you compare Trump's misconduct with that of President "blowjob" Clinton's arrogant sexual adventures? Clinton not only dishonored his marriage he disgraced the Office of President. So let's not make a bigger than necessary deal out of what in reality is a boys will be boys situation -- and is really none of the public's business.

Forum List

Back