“Trump Under Investigation Narrative” Begins Falling Apart – ABC: No Mueller-Trump Investigation…

Just another example why there should be no press shield law to protect reporters that knowingly distribute classified information. If they were required by law to name their sources this crap would stop.

Freedom of the press isn't a law, it is a right and a freedom.

Unfortunately we have to put up with the slimy reporters, just as free speech has us put up with hate speech and protests that can turn ugly. Just as with gun control, we cannot inhibit the press, no matter how much they lie. The unnamed sources is just a small price for freedom.

Just another example why there should be no press shield law to protect reporters that knowingly distribute classified information. If they were required by law to name their sources this crap would stop.

we would also only be given the news big govt wanted us to have....which is worse?

if it's not information that's going to get someone killed or reduce our national security then I think we should have it...it's OUR gvt, we pay them....they work for US....too much, that is of no security issue, is kept from us imo.
Exactly what I said last week.

Unfortunately we have to put up with the slimy reporters, just as free speech has us put up with hate speech and protests that can turn ugly. Just as with gun control, we cannot inhibit the press, no matter how much they lie. The unnamed sources is just a small price for freedom.
But the sky is falling narrative is so special

The snowflakes in here love to say this, but it turns out to be another one of their big lies:

Almost every intellectually honest political observer recognized the Washington Post report about President Trump being under investigation appeared manufactured on the thinnest of available anonymous precepts.

In the wake of the Post report, when Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein delivered an unanticipated press release stating not to trust media reports from “anonymous officials” all doubt was essentially confirmed. There is no ‘there’ there; and President Trump was not/is not under investigation. Just another failed media attempt by The Washington Post to undermine the administration, with a blend of partisanship designed to generate an ideological self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yes, that means the prior Washington Post report was entirely false; which makes that the eleventh time CNN, The New York Times, or the Washington Post has run a report that was entirely false. They know it, it’s not false by accident – it is false by design.

I don't remember anyone saying Trump was under investigation until after Trump tweeted it.

So the Trump is under investigation narrative is NOT falling apart as much as the conservative snowflakes would like it to.

The Justice Department has not denied he is under investigation at all. They've just cautioned against believing anonymous sources.

You poor snowflakes are so deranged at the thought of your orange clown facing scrutiny you can't control yourselves. If he's as innocent as you claim, he has nothing to worry about.

Clinton continued to campaign all through the email investigation and she refused to discuss it, waiting for the investigation to clear her, which it did.

The only person who fears investigation is a guilty person.

So the Trump is under investigation narrative is NOT falling apart as much as the conservative snowflakes would like it to.

The Justice Department has not denied he is under investigation at all. They've just cautioned against believing anonymous sources.

You poor snowflakes are so deranged at the thought of your orange clown facing scrutiny you can't control yourselves. If he's as innocent as you claim, he has nothing to worry about.

Clinton continued to campaign all through the email investigation and she refused to discuss it, waiting for the investigation to clear her, which it did.

The only person who fears investigation is a guilty person.
I seriously doubt Trump is actually guilty of collusion, but he's an idiot for not being scared shitless, hiring CRIMINAL counsel, and shutting the hell up about it.

we would also only be given the news big govt wanted us to have....which is worse?

if it's not information that's going to get someone killed or reduce our national security then I think we should have it...it's OUR gvt, we pay them....they work for US....too much, that is of no security issue, is kept from us imo.

So you think publishing the DNC and Podesta emails was a good thing?

those were private entity's emails....the govt was not keeping them from us, the DNC workers nor Podesta works for us, the tax payer....

They were obtained by criminal activity, just like government leaks. I guess you're a moral relativist like most regressives.

The two different examples are not equivalent....

Actually they are, both are criminal acts, the moral relativist views them differently, depending on if it's a perceived benefit or harm to their personal position.

Actually a reporter knowingly in possession of stolen property can be prosecuted just like any other criminal. A press pass is not a get out of jail free card.

those were private entity's emails....the govt was not keeping them from us, the DNC workers nor Podesta works for us, the tax payer....

They were obtained by criminal activity, just like government leaks. I guess you're a moral relativist like most regressives.

Actually they are, both are criminal acts, the moral relativist views them differently, depending on if it's a perceived benefit or harm to their personal position.

hogwash!

I spoke of why we should be able to get fully informed on what our govt is doing and saying, IF IT IS NOT a detriment to our national security, and you throw in a comment about a private entity getting their email's hacked....

which has nothing to do with my point.

hogwash!

I spoke of why we should be able to get fully informed on what our govt is doing and saying, IF IT IS NOT a detriment to our national security, and you throw in a comment about a private entity getting their email's hacked....

So who is the arbitrator of what is detrimental to national security, you, the reporter, the leaker or the law?

You are calling Trump a liar.

Straight from the horse's ass: "I am being investigated"

trump_tweet_investigated.jpg

hogwash!

So who is the arbitrator of what is detrimental to national security, you, the reporter, the leaker or the law?

the law.... if it is not distorted and simply used in a twisted way to keep important things from us....that we have a strong interest to know.

hogwash!

the law.... if it is not distorted and simply used in a twisted way to keep important things from us....that we have a strong interest to know.

Isn't that exactly what FOIA is about?

Forum List

Back