Trump: Tweets that Robert Jefress is a " wonderful man"

Oh, that makes perfect sense! You are an old gay hippy! Be careful, most of your kind went the way of the dinosaurs during the AIDs epidemic.
You are continuing to show you utter stupidity while you have not even responding to my last reply to your moronic assumption that I'm gay. Here is hind. All of the freedom riders were not black. Feeling stupid yet? If not you are really fucking stupid.

Sorry! I feel fine. The question is, after that gibberish, do you feel stupid yet?
Because of a typo?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, because you're a homosexual. You were a homosexual on the other forum, something change in 1-2 years when you're 70?

And somehow he doesn't deserve to be treated with respect and rights because he might be a homosexual? How would you feel if I said because you're a conservative that I have the right to burn your house down?
Like shooting you right between the eyes before you got a chance to.

As for the other dude, he deserves all the disdain he gets because he's a serious twat.

I'm sure he's reported me @ least 4 times, 2 not even being here.

Maybe because it is genetic? You really honestly believe that people come out as gay in religious shit holes that will kill them for the fun of it?

Now why would they do that? It used to be done here, Matthew.

Right up until Jefferson advocated to not kill the homosexuals.

It's not a practice celebrated by society.

In b4 some faggot shows pics of pride parades.

That is the great thing about constitutional protections that great men like Jefferson made possible.

Saved! That's ok, right?

Guys a piece of subhuman crap that hates most of humanity is somehow a good man? Trump is scum
I Love a Parade
Jose-Antonio-Garci-Nieto-1---Mexico.jpg

It was in college that you were indoctrinated. Shame, because it sounds like you had some pretty good teachers.

I had great teachers, including in college, in a college run by the Roman Catholic Church, and in it's law school. You have not explained where your indoctrination took place.

Who's the Speaker of the House right now?

Duh. Lyin' Ryan, the runaway Cowardly Lion. The guy who locked himself in his office and called security when pro-Planned Parenthood citizens were delivering petitions to him. We have a chicken-ass as a Speaker. But we know that.

Still not a straight answer, I agree Ryan is a turd, yet you still fail.

Correct answer= Paul Ryan. That is all.,
Apparently your Marine teacher didn't quite get through to ya.

The answer to the question, is the answer to the question, sans imbellishment, although I did appreciate the last one a tad. Yes, we do know that.
I said that the bitch was Paul Ryan. What more than this do you want The Ryan whore holds this position.

I already said I wanted no embellishments, but ok, apparently you do not comprehend what that means.

Not that I disagree with you on that, it's just you're incapable of granting a valid request.

Sad.
penpe
You got your answer. The whore Paul Ryan is Speaker of the House, to our shame as Americans. I do not kiss anyone's ass. Not his , not your's, not the pervert-in-chief'," not pigpence's (he and trump already have chicks that they can lay at home), not your radical imam Jefferess.

It was in college that you were indoctrinated. Shame, because it sounds like you had some pretty good teachers.

I had great teachers, including in college, in a college run by the Roman Catholic Church, and in it's law school. You have not explained where your indoctrination took place.

Duh. Lyin' Ryan, the runaway Cowardly Lion. The guy who locked himself in his office and called security when pro-Planned Parenthood citizens were delivering petitions to him. We have a chicken-ass as a Speaker. But we know that.

The answer to the question, is the answer to the question, sans imbellishment, although I did appreciate the last one a tad. Yes, we do know that.
I said that the bitch was Paul Ryan. What more than this do you want The Ryan whore holds this position.

I already said I wanted no embellishments, but ok, apparently you do not comprehend what that means.

Not that I disagree with you on that, it's just you're incapable of granting a valid request.

Sad.
penpe
You got your answer. The whore Paul Ryan is Speaker of the House, to our shame as Americans. I do not kiss anyone's ass. Not his , not your's, not the pervert-in-chief'," not pigpence's (he and trump already have chicks that they can lay at home), not your radical imam Jefferess.

Yeah, I'll get back with you later, when I'm not 9 beers in k?

Thx. Have wonderful night. Take a Tums or something.

Robert Jefress can whine about how much he hates American citizens all he wants. But if he walks onto my property with the will to back up those words he'll be carried off my property in a stretcher.

I am pretty sure Robert Jefress is walking straight for the space between the wall and dumpster behind the Piggly Wiggly right now.
When you whip his butt ... You can even use that cot you sleep on as stretcher to carry him off your property.

His property is probably not that high-end.

Watch this.

Lysistrata, It's a simple question: Who is the president of The United States?
Do you think Lysistrata is a bot? Was that a test?

Robert Jefress can whine about how much he hates American citizens all he wants. But if he walks onto my property with the will to back up those words he'll be carried off my property in a stretcher.

I am pretty sure Robert Jefress is walking straight for the space between the wall and dumpster behind the Piggly Wiggly right now.
When you whip his butt ... You can even use that cot you sleep on as stretcher to carry him off your property.

His property is probably not that high-end.

Watch this.

Lysistrata, It's a simple question: Who is the president of The United States?
Do you think Lysistrata is a bot? Was that a test?

Answer the question! :blowup: Yes it was, but not a bot-seeking question.

More of a umm, failed to get-critical- thinking-in-school=and r-u-indoctrinated question.

Maybe because it is genetic? You really honestly believe that people come out as gay in religious shit holes that will kill them for the fun of it?

Now why would they do that? It used to be done here, Matthew.

Right up until Jefferson advocated to not kill the homosexuals.

It's not a practice celebrated by society.

In b4 some faggot shows pics of pride parades.

That is the great thing about constitutional protections that great men like Jefferson made possible.

Saved! That's ok, right?

Constitutional rights and liberties is my entire point.

Horseshit!! Looks to me like the other guy had Jeffress on the run. His whole , so called argument is predicated on the inane idea that gay is a choice and therefore not equal to race
So being black is the same as being gay? The queer pastor's argument was destroyed and he ended it for lack of a comeback.
Legally speaking they are indeed the same . The courts have long held that both are "immutable " characteristics . They are what they are and it is not open to question. The bigots can blather all they want about how gay is a choice, but if you try that in court as a means of justifying discrimination, you will get bounced right out.

The gay Rev said everything that needed to be said. The repeated gibberish being spewed by Jeffress in the end had already been responded to
Jeffress handed the gay reverend his ass.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago
Great book just out, "A Place Called Heaven," by Dr. Robert Jeffress - A wonderful man![/QUOTE]

Now, is he really??

Pastor Robert Jeffress preached to Trump - CNNPolitics

CNN)A pastor with a long history of inflammatory remarks about Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and gays preached at a private service for President-elect Trump and his family on Friday, shortly before Trump took the oath of office.

Here is more"

Opinion | Christianity Does Not Justify Trump’s ‘Fire and Fury’

Following President Trump’s initial threats of “fire and fury” toward North Korea on Aug. 8, Robert Jeffress, the evangelical pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas, and a presidential adviser, released a statement claiming that God had given the president authority to “take out” North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. Jeffress was the president’s selected preacher at the traditional pre-inauguration liturgy at St. John’s Episcopal Church and claims to speak with Mr. Trump “on a variety of issues.”

Regardless of his political credentials, Jeffress’s theology is shockingly uninformed and dangerous, and it is a sobering reminder of the power of misguided moral statements to influence matters of life and death in policy. President Trump’s language, which he intensified a few days later, evoked apocalyptic nuclear war. Despite what either of the men claim, there is no possible Christian justification for provoking such a conflict.

In addition;

Robert Jeffress - Wikipedia

While a pastor in Wichita Falls in 1998, Jeffress sought to have two children's books about children with gay or lesbian parents removed from the public library by checking out the books and paying for them rather than returning them to be recirculated. Following publication of the story by news media, the library received multiple copies of the books as donations and demand for the books increased significantly.[20]

Jeffress is not a "wonderful man" He is a bigot and religious zealot of the sort that Trump kisses up to

All of which is your bigoted opinion which makes you a bigot as well.

So typical of Progressives. Unless someone agrees with you, it is impossible for them to be a wonderful person. That's why I so vehemently disagree with you and some of your comrades on this very forum. Dogmatists at their very worst!

Sad.
penpe

Yeah, I'll get back with you later, when I'm not 9 beers in k?

Thx. Have wonderful night. Take a Tums or something.

Sorry to tell you that John Wayne is dead; so your hopes of being a loving couple will not come to pass. So sorry for your loss. But at least, you still have your horse. Look at the bright side.

Forum List

Back