Trump tweets, "Radical left making this up!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
When you listen to Trump, things that stand out are his lack of empathy and his constant distortion of reality. In human psychology there is one personalty type this fits perfectly and it is psychopathy. Given those traits the people around him must wonder if he is trustworthy etc and his constant comments on others from 'he's good' to 'he's bad' demonstrates the man even more. So is it any wonder those who work around consider him unfit? And it seems from leaks etc there are a lot of them.

'The Hare Psychopathy Checklist': The test that will tell you if someone is a sociopath

'The 10 neuropsychological symptoms'

Is neuroscience getting closer to explaining evil behaviour? | Aeon Essays

"There is nothing inhuman, evil, or irrational which does not give some comfort, provided it is shared by a group." Erich Fromm

When you listen to Trump, things that stand out are his lack of empathy and his constant distortion of reality. In human psychology there is one personalty type this fits perfectly and it is psychopathy. Given those traits the people around him must wonder if he is trustworthy etc and his constant comments on others from 'he's good' to 'he's bad' demonstrates the man even more. So is it any wonder those who work around consider him unfit? And it seems from leaks etc there are a lot of them.

'The Hare Psychopathy Checklist': The test that will tell you if someone is a sociopath

'The 10 neuropsychological symptoms'

Is neuroscience getting closer to explaining evil behaviour? | Aeon Essays

"There is nothing inhuman, evil, or irrational which does not give some comfort, provided it is shared by a group." Erich Fromm

Lol....only the real k00ks are taking about Erich Fromm today. Nobody cares about this in the real world outside internet nether-regions!:113:

No doubt Kavanaugh is wishing Trump would just shut the fuck up.

:laugh:

As are we all. :rolleyes: The National Embarrassment.

iu
iu

DEDR6SbWsAA5Qoy

Last edited:
Trump raises doubts about Kavanaugh's accuser, suggests assault allegations made up by 'radical left' - Los Angeles Times

Yuk....yuk.....that's why people love this guy....he has political BALLS!! Laughed my balls off when I saw this on DRUDGE this morning! Trump is ok with the level of political division expanding....the way it should be.....and hyphenated with a middle finger tweet! I'm still laughing! Obviously, he recognizes women's take on this bozo Ford!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::flirtysmile4:
lol

“Radical Left.”

Too funny.

Trump is just another dishonest, lying conservative.

Trump raises doubts about Kavanaugh's accuser, suggests assault allegations made up by 'radical left' - Los Angeles Times

Yuk....yuk.....that's why people love this guy....he has political BALLS!! Laughed my balls off when I saw this on DRUDGE this morning! Trump is ok with the level of political division expanding....the way it should be.....and hyphenated with a middle finger tweet! I'm still laughing! Obviously, he recognizes women's take on this bozo Ford!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::flirtysmile4:
lol

“Radical Left.”

Too funny.

Trump is just another dishonest, lying conservative.

What's funny is he can say it!!:flirtysmile4:

Those with a political IQ greater than a small soap dish will understand the implication.:fingerscrossed:

New Topics

Forum List

Back