Trump turns tables on ‘Squad,’ calls reps ‘very racist’ as feud drags on

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

President Trump's feud with four freshman congresswomen known collectively as the "Squad" dragged into its second week as the president sought Monday to flip the script on those accusing him of stirring racial tensions.

In a blistering morning tweet -- and comments afterward to reporters in the Oval Office -- the president accused those same lawmakers of racism.

"The 'Squad' is a very Racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart," Trump tweeted.
....(SNIP)

ME: I love that man. I hope he keeps slamming those bitches. He is winning this fight

The past decade has already shown that the black Crybaby-Americans are the most violently white-hating, race-obsessed, racist failure of an 85-average-I.Q. race this country has ever seen. I won't even allow one of those THINGS on my property. Ever seen a black crybaby show any gratitude to anyone for anything? Every seen a successful, orderly black-run community? Didn't think so. I'm a fair dude who has the exact same opinion of the Carpet-Headed-Crybaby-Americans that they do of white males.

Turns the tables? His response was the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I". It's immature and idiotic.

Black is OUT-------today the issue is PERSON OF COLOR ------the new race is not really all that related to hue or skin color or pigmentation. It is a voluntary affiliation with the AFFLICTED PEOPLE DU JOUR. The DU JOUR afflicted ones are muslims and "black" aka "afro" persons and persons from Latin America if they are
not jews. Sometimes it can include homosexuals and native north americans if
the leaders of the PERSONS OF COLOR tribe so agree. It is a race to which one
can CONVERT A convert to islam is AUTOMATICALLY a "PERSON OF COLOR"

President Trump's feud with four freshman congresswomen known collectively as the "Squad" dragged into its second week as the president sought Monday to flip the script on those accusing him of stirring racial tensions.

In a blistering morning tweet -- and comments afterward to reporters in the Oval Office -- the president accused those same lawmakers of racism.

"The 'Squad' is a very Racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart," Trump tweeted.
....(SNIP)

ME: I love that man. I hope he keeps slamming those bitches. He is winning this fight
You haven’t figured out yet that if the psychotic says it, reality is the opposite

Trumpkin imbecile

The Squad shows how weak they are.... attack and then hide behind the Race and Gender Cards. “RACIST!” “SEXIST!” - the terms are overused. It’s tiresome. If those Representatives want to be taken seriously, they need to grow a pair like Nancy.

....(SNIP)

You haven’t figured out yet that if the psychotic says it, reality is the opposite

Trumpkin imbecile

Oh you have no idea...

they are the racists
blacks are more hateful than whites
FINALLY----someone with guts tells it like it is--the TRUTH!
MAGA--we LOVE Trump
Tlaib is a HATER---not Trump

It would wrong to categorize this as a feud.

Feud implies you once got along with each other.

Pretty sure they never did.

....(SNIP)

What proof do you have there racist?Congrats are being a d-bag your supporting this scum good luck haha

....(SNIP)

Sad how little brains you have. I hope he does too guaranteeing he loses.

Turns the tables? His response was the equivalent of "I know you are but what am I". It's immature and idiotic.
Actually, accurate and timely is the phrase you're looking for.

A childish response from a childish man is what you consider "accurate"?
No, I consider the content accurate and the response timely. After all, no one else in the media has the guts to tell the truth about these women for fear of being "Trumped".

Exactly! He finally countered their most powerful weapon. The inability of people to believe just how stupid they are.

Forum List

Back