Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

Is this guy a "leftist"? .

Shameful "leftist" assaults patriot by hitting him in the hand with his face....

landscape-1457632277-giphy.gif

I think you'd have to run the mirror image, 'cause that looks like a right cross.

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

Now you got it. The left hand leads.

No word about whether Corey Lewandowski's left or right hand made these....

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

It's hard to tell --- this one could go either way.

Doublethink lives.
I like your post, can you finish the post and provide all the information left out. I would like to see a picture of the Shirt Obama's Agitator was wearing. I would also like a transcript of the epithets he was screaming. Why did the police take him in custody?

Shameful "leftist" assaults patriot by hitting him in the hand with his face....

I think you'd have to run the mirror image, 'cause that looks like a right cross.

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Doublethink lives.
I like your post, can you finish the post and provide all the information left out. I would like to see a picture of the Shirt Obama's Agitator was wearing. I would also like a transcript of the epithets he was screaming. Why did the police take him in custody?
For a criminal charge...

But of course, the criminal Democrats think what he did was cool.

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.
Welcome to the party! We welcome all new supporters with welcome and open arms!

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Doublethink lives.

No idea. All I see is a blatant assault. Could actually be in an animated dictionary as a definition. It's textbook.

Nor do I know what kind of underwear the Time Magazine reporter was wearing or what the Breitbart reporter's astrological sign is.

Kinda sloppy work huh? I just don't do my homework.

Good for you. You know, liberals are their own worst enemy because they're too arrogant to understand how repulsive mainstream America finds their self-hating-American, foaming-at-the-mouth PC anti-free-speech, violent crybaby attitude to be. Not to mention their ghoulish habit of getting down on their knees and sucking muslim cock every time that sewer-rat religion spills the blood of fellow Westerners (which liberal maggotry despise).

I was against Trump, but with all the violence, hate, and vile insults of the left of the recent days, I am now going to join the simple Americans, and join the fight to stop the radical Leftists.
Can you explain why it's only violence when the left does it?Trump campaign dogged by violent incidents at rallies
Can you explain why the Soros-funded jungle monkeys show up at the other side's events to instigate the violence (demonstrated by the fact that Chicago's DEMOCRAT mayor had the protestors arrested)???

I wouldn't show up at a Hillary event if they PAID me...

And judging from the crowds, I'm not alone...
You're right, most ppl wouldn't show up at the other candidates rallies. But a small minority, call them brave or stupid will feel strongly enough to make they're displeasure known at the opposition rallies. But as far as i know violence like what's happening on these Trump rallies don't happen anywhere else. And the reason for this is that at those rallies, they know better then calling someone a jungle monkey. If beiing a racist floats your boat that's your business but if you are then suprised that ppl want to fight you become a hypocrit. If you step into a bar and you call somebody jungle monkey that person is gonna react and you know what, I doubt you are dumb enough to claim otherwise,right?

Last edited:

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Doublethink lives.

No idea. All I see is a blatant assault. Could actually be in an animated dictionary as a definition. It's textbook.

Nor do I know what kind of underwear the Time Magazine reporter was wearing or what the Breitbart reporter's astrological sign is.

Yep, facts are stubborn things, I won't burden you again.

It baffles me how the leftists fear monger by stereotyping. And not to mention the media...

Go Trump. Go USA

4541888098.jpg

I told you all. These protesters miscalculated in a big, big way. I have seen many Rubio and Cruz voters switching their votes because of this. Backfired hard it did.

I told you all. These protesters miscalculated in a big, big way. I have seen many Rubio and Cruz voters switching their votes because of this. Backfired hard it did.

Indeed. And how do you "see" these Rubio and Cruz voters? Magic goggles?

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Doublethink lives.

And videos, even more stubborn.

Ignorance is Strength, comrade.

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Doublethink lives.

3 seconds of video is ignorance, which is where you think you find strength.

How 'bout this?
giphy.gif

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Doublethink lives.

3 seconds of video is ignorance, which is where you think you find strength.

Oh there was originally far more than three seconds. It was what we call "edited" to the essential part.

See, I saved you the endless panning of crowds with nothing going on. Thank me later.

: 41527"]

Oh there was originally far more than three seconds. It was what we call "edited" to the essential part.

See, I saved you the endless panning of crowds with nothing going on. Thank me later.
We call that progressive censorship.

Not all the Trump supporters are simple. Some of them have high school educations. The wit and IQ of a person are irrelevant to the right to have a political opinion anyhow.

It's the Trump supporters that are paying taxes so you Liberals can collect free shit.

Not all the Trump supporters are simple. Some of them have high school educations. The wit and IQ of a person are irrelevant to the right to have a political opinion anyhow.

It's the Trump supporters that are paying taxes so you Liberals can collect free shit.

And on the other hand, Trump almighty, filed bankruptcy multiple times not to pay taxes :lmao:

I'm now a Trump supporter and I have a Bachelor's. Looks li

And on the other hand, Trump almighty, filed bankruptcy multiple times not to pay taxes :lmao:

Just out of curiosity - when did it become a crime to declare bankruptcy?

I'm now a Trump supporter and I have a Bachelor's. Looks li

Just out of curiosity - when did it become a crime to declare bankruptcy?

It is not, I like the idea of buying shit and not paying for it actually.

Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.

John Adams, A Dissertation on the Canon and Feudal Law, 1765

Trump doesn't support liberty. He supports having far reaching power, while leaving the people to roil in anarchy.

Forum List

Back