Trump trolls democrats again by saying one word “listen” lol

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Lol democrats have lost there mind as trump sits back and laughs at them! Haha
Meanwhile he will be in fox and friends tomorrow to libxsplain to them what he meant haha..
god what a great 8 years this will be

Hannity praises Trump's 'genius setup' against Dems, claims president setting trap with 'nonstory' about foreign info

Hannity praises Trump's 'genius setup' against Dems, claims president setting trap with 'nonstory' about foreign info

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Ted Kennedy actually conducted espionage with the soviets to undermine Reagan.

The meat puppet faggot was caught on video telling the russian president he needed to get past the election to weaken our military defense for Putin.

Yet bed wetters are going to feign outrage if foreign agents were to provide intel (most likely of criminal activity committed by democrooks) and act as if Congress Critter Schitt for brains wasn't taped on live Ukrainian radio obtaining what he believed might be basic dirt on Trump, not even anything illegal on Trump's behalf?

These are the dumbest pieces of shit that have escaped natural selection on earth.

• Banned
Hillary quote in 2016

“ I will funnel money to a law firm to hire a foreign agent for Opposition research”

Meanwhile he will be in fox and friends tomorrow to libxsplain to them what he meant haha..

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Title is wrong.

Should be "tRump incriminates self.... Again".

• Banned

Title is wrong.

How please pls explain? Or are you slandering

“Hannity Praises Trump” should be the name of his tv and radio show.

It's definitely Trump propaganda with that guy.

Though with nearly everything else in broadcast or print it's anti-Trump/GOP agitprop.

It would be nice to have a source of info that didn't try and focus everyfuckingthing through those 2 prisms.

I like Levin because he will at least criticize things that he views as wrong regarding tariffs and shit, without being a sniveling bed wetter.

Though with nearly everything else in broadcast or print it's anti-Trump/GOP agitprop.

It would be nice to have a source of info that didn't try and focus everyfuckingthing through those 2 prisms.

I like Levin because he will at least criticize things that he views as wrong regarding tariffs and shit, without being a sniveling bed wetter.

It seems a lot of people only seek the media they know will simply confirm their biases. I don’t have any use for opinion shows on the radio, net, or telly. It’s mostly just tribalist wagon circling. I would rather spend that time putting together very masculine flower arrangements. lol

Tucker is the closest thing that mess has to an honest broker....He and Gutfeld are the only reasons I'll tune in.

Title is wrong.

How please pls explain? Or are you slandering
Lol

Title is wrong.

Funny how someone who uses a chess piece in their avatar could be beaten by a child playing checkers...

Well, while I am certainly no chess master I don't think tRump is even playing checkers. He's just running his mouth as usual, and you kids are trying to spin it as usual.

Also, you miss the point of the Knight.

Hannity is a crashing bore....The only reason I can think of that his ratings are kept up is that his shows are geared for middling IQs, which is the largest demographic no matter party affiliation.

I'd say democrooks are more towards the lower end, but it's because I hate them more than republicrats.

A lot more.

A real lot more...

Forum List

Back