Trump transition staffer, J. W. Verret, said he read Mueller report, and now calls for impeachment.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump transition staffer explains why Mueller report convinced him to favor impeachment

Verret, who has worked on GOP presidential transition teams for the past 10 years, served as deputy director of economic policy on the Trump presidential transition team.
He wrote in The Atlantic on Tuesday he quit Trump's team in October 2016 over concerns about Trump's rhetoric on immigration and trade, his financial regulation policies, and the policy team's "hostility" to Russian sanctions.
He said that the Mueller report was the "tipping point" for him to transition from a "pragmatist about Trump to advocate for his impeachment."

A Republican Congressman’s Case for Impeaching Trump

-----------------

You think there will be a tipping point among Republicans?

After all, it seems that every time a Republican reads the Mueller report, they suddenly call for Trump's impeachment. Even if they come from the Tea Party.

My God!

The TEA Party!

So some establishment swamp republicrat was suddenly shocked to find out Trump meant what he said about ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE CAMPAIGN?

Now this obscure asswipe has some sort of credibility because he shows up in a CNN story?

Are you trying to look even more stupid than you do every other day like Occasional Cortex Deanturd?

Next you'll be telling us to disable our garbage disposals because they're robbing the earth of vital compost.

They really are THAT STUPID FOLKS....

Last edited:
Leftist democrats have been pushing for impeachment even BEFORE Trump was elected, it has been going on for nearly THREE YEARS!

MSN

George S. Bardmesser

Impeachment Is For Democrats What Heroin Is For Addicts

"On the morning of November 9, 2016, when Trump wasn’t even awake yet after his 2 a.m. victory speech, and Hillary had yet to make large-scale Chardonnay purchases, Democrats were already angrily demanding impeachment. The Associated Press reported: “postelection scenes of protests …. Demonstrators from New England to the heartland and the West Coast vented against the election winner on Wednesday, … carrying signs that said ‘Impeach Trump.’”

Pathetic...….

I’m sure the staffer read it. Yes Denard the Tard strikes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mueller created the two year 2,000 subpoena and 500 witness investigation and exonerated the President. Now the treasonous media finds some scrood who apparently "read the transcript" and concludes the President is guilty. You gotta scratch your head/

Mueller created the two year 2,000 subpoena and 500 witness investigation and exonerated the President. Now the treasonous media finds some scrood who apparently "read the transcript" and concludes the President is guilty. You gotta scratch your head/

More Bullsh-t from the libtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back