Trump: “Tranny workers not protected by civil rights law”

This dude is hell-bent on working for America’s Best....WINNING!
Your thoughts?
Trans workers not protected by civil rights law, Trump admin tells high court
180829-amiee-donna-stephens-aclu-ew-1145a_cb33435409abb93cf21928580b7ab972.fit-560w.jpg
My thoughts are that if you think such people deserve less rights than you do that you are a pathetic, degenerate sack of trash.

You’re welcome.

These aren’t “people”....these are disgusting filthy pieces of shits robbing me of oxygen.

Your thoughts?
180829-amiee-donna-stephens-aclu-ew-1145a_cb33435409abb93cf21928580b7ab972.fit-560w.jpg
My thoughts are that if you think such people deserve less rights than you do that you are a pathetic, degenerate sack of trash.

You’re welcome.

These aren’t “people”....these are disgusting filthy pieces of shits robbing me of oxygen.
Lol good I hope they take all of it.

If they are hard workers, have good hearts, are good teammates within the company or organization, and do good work then that's all that should matter and they should be treated with the same level of respect and courtesy as everybody else in my personal opinion.

There are a bunch of bigoted lunatics here. We got people here talking about holding society to standards exhibiting standards that should not be accepted in any society. Then they talk about normalcy using abnormal beliefs. Who gives a rats ass whether a person decides they are trans? I am a man, that's what I am going to be. if my neighbor is trans, they do not lose their humanity. Therefore they are deserved of the same respect any other human gets. That's the standard.
Normalizing sexual deviants and perverts is not a sane, sustainable answer.

No one is "normalizing" what is a minority within the human species; it exists in other animal species.

Examples of homosexual animals - Google Search

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your thoughts?

You’re welcome.

Are you short on oxygen?

I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Self control in that I will that that person as I would any other.

Wouldn’t you agree?
it will affect you when some perverted man dressed up as a woman is allowed to enter women's bathrooms dressing rooms and locker rooms to satisfy his sexual perversion with your girlfriend wife or female child

Just how many people enter bathrooms looking for sex?
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

21 women assaulted by 'transgenders' in restrooms

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms

All of these are either extremely right biased, or extremely right biased questionable sites that have failed numerous fact checks.

Which of those examples are not true?

If they are all true, which they are, then your post is, as usual, typical Progressive desperate whining.
child-whining-dave-mosher-M.jpg

This is your opinion, and not based on any facts that I've researched. Here below is an article which may cause you to think before calling someone "mentally- and morally-defective freaks"…

What Is Gender Dysphoria?

The science is absolutely clear.

A man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman.

And a woman is not a man, and cannot become a man.

If you're confused about the difference, then there is something very, very, very wrong with you.

…some who have gender dysphoria can be as young as a 4-year old.

And if you think that it is anywhere close to reasonable to impose or attribute this filth to young children, then there is something even more wrong with you, and society has a duty to make sure you are never, under any circumstances, given unsupervised access to, or control over children. In a sane society, your kind would be put to death, or else kept permanently in prisons or in mental hospitals.

Last edited:
If you believe that, you're beyond crazy. Victimhood? That's your territory. That's why you're in here crying about transgendered people.

If you believe a man in a wig somehow magically transforms into a woman than you're the one who's crazy.

What I believe is irrelevant. The fact remains that the person you describe is a human being.

I never denied their humanity. Can't refute the fact that they're twisted freaks who get off on wearing their momma's panties.

I am not transgendered. So unlike you, I wouldn't know if that's true.

mmmkay. Anyway. What do you think about white liberal celebrities adopting black boys and brainwashing them into thinking they're girls?

Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

I don't think it happens like that.

This is your opinion, and not based on any facts that I've researched. Here below is an article which may cause you to think before calling someone "mentally- and morally-defective freaks"…

What Is Gender Dysphoria?

The science is absolutely clear.

A man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman.

And a woman is not a man, and cannot become a man.

If you're confused about the difference, then there is something very, very, very wrong with you.

And if you think that it is anywhere close to reasonable to impose or attribute this filth to young children, then there is something even more wrong with you, and society ha a duty to make sure you are never, under any circumstances, given unsupervised access to, or control over children. In a sane society, your kind would be put to death, or else kept permanently in prisons or in mental hospitals.

Wow, you are really fucked up. Making that accusation is a major rule break, and which makes me wonder who molested you and why you haven't gotten therapy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Self control in that I will that that person as I would any other.

Wouldn’t you agree?
it will affect you when some perverted man dressed up as a woman is allowed to enter women's bathrooms dressing rooms and locker rooms to satisfy his sexual perversion with your girlfriend wife or female child

All of these are either extremely right biased, or extremely right biased questionable sites that have failed numerous fact checks.

If they are all true, which they are, then your post is, as usual, typical Progressive desperate whining.

Probably all of them. I don't spend my time worrying about it. Jeffrey Epstein did the same stuff. Larry Nasser raped 156 little girls in a doctors office. These men were not trans.

Does cross-dressing actually preserve masculinity? What if they're not doing it just to get your attention? One can at least see why one of the reasons for Trump's increased black support links to his increased LGBTQ support:

'If we consider the great binary aggregates, such as the sexes or classes, it is evident that they also cross over into molecular assemblages of a different nature, and that there is a double reciprocal dependency between them. For the two sexes imply a multiplicity of molecular combinations bringing into play not only the man in the woman and the woman in the man, but the relation of each to the animal, the plant, etc.: a thousand tiny sexes.
(Deleuze and Guattari, A Thousand Plateaus, p. 213)

If molar unities, like the division of classes, races, and sexes, attempt to form and stabilize identities, fixities, systems that function homeostatically, sealing in their energies and intensities, molecular becomings traverse, create a path, destabilize, enable energy seepage within and through these molar unities. In his paper "Politics," Deleuze makes a distinction between three types of "lines" relevant to understanding the nexus between the individual and the social. First, there is the rigidly segmented line, the line that divides, orders, hierarchizes, and regulates social relations through binary codes, creating the opposition between the sexes, classes, and races, and dividing the real into subjects and objects. This is a stratifying or (molar [italics]) line. Second, there is a more fluid, (molecular [it.]) line, which forms connections and relations beyond the rigidity of the molar line. It is composed of fluid lines, which map processes of becoming, change, movement, and reorganization. While it is not in itself "revolutionary" (if it's still meaningful today to say this), it accounts for both sociopolitical and micro becomings, demassifies molar segmentations, and creates overcoded territories, passages, cracks between segments, so that they may drift and yet something may pass between them.

And third, there is a more (nomadic [it.]) line, not always clearly distinguishable from the molecular line, which moves beyond given segments to destinations unknown in advance, lines of flight, mutations, even quantum leaps. Thus if the division, the binary opposition, between the sexes -- or, for that matter, the global systems constituting patriarchy -- can be considered molar lines of segmentation, then the processes of becoming woman -- for both men and women -- consists in the releasing of minoritarian fragments or particles of "sexuality" (sexuality no longer functioning on the level of the unified, genitalized organization of the sexed body), lines of flight, which break down and seep into binary aggregations. But this process of the multiplication of sexualities is only a step in the creation of a nomadic line, a line of becoming-imperceptible, which disaggregates the molar structures.'
(Grosz E, A Thousand Tiny Sexes: Feminism and Rhizomatics, in Gilles Deleuze and the Theater of Philosophy, Routledge, 1994)

There is no increased black support for Trump.

Probably all of them. I don't spend my time worrying about it. Jeffrey Epstein did the same stuff. Larry Nasser raped 156 little girls in a doctors office. These men were not trans.
but did we make it easier for them to commit their sexual assaults by allowing them to enter women's bathrooms?

There are a bunch of bigoted lunatics here. We got people here talking about holding society to standards exhibiting standards that should not be accepted in any society. Then they talk about normalcy using abnormal beliefs. Who gives a rats ass whether a person decides they are trans? I am a man, that's what I am going to be. if my neighbor is trans, they do not lose their humanity. Therefore they are deserved of the same respect any other human gets. That's the standard.
If you are a black guy what I saw in the inner cities when I worked there on how gays were treated was not what you spout.

I apparently was not that guy what you saw.
Then you know the real neighborhood. The way many people act. The Prog broadcasters clean everything up by not reporting much of the venom. Those women and children absolutely hazing gay people as they walked by were Kodak moments. True colors!

Prog broadcasters my ass. You sorry ass conservatives always want to blame progressives. But local news media does not consists of liberals everywhere. There is no more gay hazing in black communities than white ones. And since you whites here want to declare how not all whites are this and that, apply that same understanding to blacks.

but did we make it easier for them to commit their sexual assaults by allowing them to enter women's bathrooms?

I doubt it.

Wow, you are really f•••ed up. Making that accusation is a major rule break, and which makes me wonder who molested you and why you haven't gotten therapy.

You're the one who just defended imposing sick sexual deviancy on young children. You did this openly, unabashedly, in this very thread, only a few posts ago.

This is your own quote…

Now talk about f•••ed up, it doesn't get any more so than that.

There is only one kind of person who thinks of, or speaks of children and sexual deviancy together, in such a manner. I don't need to make any accusation here; you openly demonstrated, yourself, exactly what it is that you are claiming that I accused you of.

Subhuman filth such as yourself, if allowed to live at all, belong in prison.

Last edited:

So you admit that everything posted by TRFjr was 100% true. Aside from your usual whining, what is the purpose of this post which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread?

Last edited:
This new thing where 99.7% of people must completely change to accommodate the .3% is rubbish.

If you are the exception, you need to deal with your accommodations. You shouldn’t expect the entire world to change to accommodate your exception.

Especially if it’s a choice.

Blind people can’t become airline pilots.

Yes but the Left adores their sexual choices.

All other choices, no. But the sexual ones are their little cherished lovelies.

If you are a black guy what I saw in the inner cities when I worked there on how gays were treated was not what you spout.

I apparently was not that guy what you saw.
Then you know the real neighborhood. The way many people act. The Prog broadcasters clean everything up by not reporting much of the venom. Those women and children absolutely hazing gay people as they walked by were Kodak moments. True colors!

Prog broadcasters my ass. You sorry ass conservatives always want to blame progressives. But local news media does not consists of liberals everywhere. There is no more gay hazing in black communities than white ones. And since you whites here want to declare how not all whites are this and that, apply that same understanding to blacks.
I know what I see. I know what I experienced. Between you and me....stop being one way. You know what I mean...

Forum List

Back