Trump: “Tranny workers not protected by civil rights law”

Does cross-dressing actually preserve masculinity? What if they're not doing it just to get your attention? One can at least see why one of the reasons for Trump's increased black support links to his increased LGBTQ support:

'If we consider the great binary aggregates, such as the sexes or classes, it is evident that they also cross over into molecular assemblages of a different nature, and that there is a double reciprocal dependency between them. For the two sexes imply a multiplicity of molecular combinations bringing into play not only the man in the woman and the woman in the man, but the relation of each to the animal, the plant, etc.: a thousand tiny sexes.
(Deleuze and Guattari, A Thousand Plateaus, p. 213)

If molar unities, like the division of classes, races, and sexes, attempt to form and stabilize identities, fixities, systems that function homeostatically, sealing in their energies and intensities, molecular becomings traverse, create a path, destabilize, enable energy seepage within and through these molar unities. In his paper "Politics," Deleuze makes a distinction between three types of "lines" relevant to understanding the nexus between the individual and the social. First, there is the rigidly segmented line, the line that divides, orders, hierarchizes, and regulates social relations through binary codes, creating the opposition between the sexes, classes, and races, and dividing the real into subjects and objects. This is a stratifying or (molar [italics]) line. Second, there is a more fluid, (molecular [it.]) line, which forms connections and relations beyond the rigidity of the molar line. It is composed of fluid lines, which map processes of becoming, change, movement, and reorganization. While it is not in itself "revolutionary" (if it's still meaningful today to say this), it accounts for both sociopolitical and micro becomings, demassifies molar segmentations, and creates overcoded territories, passages, cracks between segments, so that they may drift and yet something may pass between them.

And third, there is a more (nomadic [it.]) line, not always clearly distinguishable from the molecular line, which moves beyond given segments to destinations unknown in advance, lines of flight, mutations, even quantum leaps. Thus if the division, the binary opposition, between the sexes -- or, for that matter, the global systems constituting patriarchy -- can be considered molar lines of segmentation, then the processes of becoming woman -- for both men and women -- consists in the releasing of minoritarian fragments or particles of "sexuality" (sexuality no longer functioning on the level of the unified, genitalized organization of the sexed body), lines of flight, which break down and seep into binary aggregations. But this process of the multiplication of sexualities is only a step in the creation of a nomadic line, a line of becoming-imperceptible, which disaggregates the molar structures.'
(Grosz E, A Thousand Tiny Sexes: Feminism and Rhizomatics, in Gilles Deleuze and the Theater of Philosophy, Routledge, 1994)

There is no increased black support for Trump.

Why do you constantly lie? Don't bother to whine about the source unless you have a reliable source and working link proving my facts a lie.

Poll: Trump support among black voters up this week … to 32%
Rasmussen Reports August 11, 2019
Poll: Trump support among black voters up this week … to 32% - Liberty Unyielding

There are a bunch of bigoted lunatics here. We got people here talking about holding society to standards exhibiting standards that should not be accepted in any society. Then they talk about normalcy using abnormal beliefs. Who gives a rats ass whether a person decides they are trans? I am a man, that's what I am going to be. if my neighbor is trans, they do not lose their humanity. Therefore they are deserved of the same respect any other human gets. That's the standard.
Normalizing sexual deviants and perverts is not a sane, sustainable answer.

Your bigotry is what's not sane.
Then, I guess that 3,000+ years of Judeo-Christian moral teachings is also "insane", correct?

There are a bunch of bigoted lunatics here. We got people here talking about holding society to standards exhibiting standards that should not be accepted in any society. Then they talk about normalcy using abnormal beliefs. Who gives a rats ass whether a person decides they are trans? I am a man, that's what I am going to be. if my neighbor is trans, they do not lose their humanity. Therefore they are deserved of the same respect any other human gets. That's the standard.

No one is "normalizing" what is a minority within the human species; it exists in other animal species.

Examples of homosexual animals - Google Search
Such publicly-manifested deviant behaviors are not acceptable... time to shove them back into the closet again.

No one is "normalizing" what is a minority within the human species; it exists in other animal species.

Such publicly-manifested deviant behaviors are not acceptable... time to shove them back into the closet again.

That'a exactly how I feel about callous conservatives, racists, misogynists and the 21st Century iteration of Nazis like you.

This dude is hell-bent on working for America’s Best....WINNING!
Your thoughts?
Trans workers not protected by civil rights law, Trump admin tells high court
180829-amiee-donna-stephens-aclu-ew-1145a_cb33435409abb93cf21928580b7ab972.fit-560w.jpg
Simply exercising Jurisdiction means they must be covered by the US government.

Then, I guess that 3,000+ years of Judeo-Christian moral teachings is also "insane", correct?

The teachings like love your neighbor? Do unto others as you would have done unto you?

Trans people will face the same judgment as the rest of us. And your bigotry can send you to hell just as much as anything else.

Does cross-dressing actually preserve masculinity? What if they're not doing it just to get your attention? One can at least see why one of the reasons for Trump's increased black support links to his increased LGBTQ support:

'If we consider the great binary aggregates, such as the sexes or classes, it is evident that they also cross over into molecular assemblages of a different nature, and that there is a double reciprocal dependency between them. For the two sexes imply a multiplicity of molecular combinations bringing into play not only the man in the woman and the woman in the man, but the relation of each to the animal, the plant, etc.: a thousand tiny sexes.

If molar unities, like the division of classes, races, and sexes, attempt to form and stabilize identities, fixities, systems that function homeostatically, sealing in their energies and intensities, molecular becomings traverse, create a path, destabilize, enable energy seepage within and through these molar unities. In his paper "Politics," Deleuze makes a distinction between three types of "lines" relevant to understanding the nexus between the individual and the social. First, there is the rigidly segmented line, the line that divides, orders, hierarchizes, and regulates social relations through binary codes, creating the opposition between the sexes, classes, and races, and dividing the real into subjects and objects. This is a stratifying or (molar [italics]) line. Second, there is a more fluid, (molecular [it.]) line, which forms connections and relations beyond the rigidity of the molar line. It is composed of fluid lines, which map processes of becoming, change, movement, and reorganization. While it is not in itself "revolutionary" (if it's still meaningful today to say this), it accounts for both sociopolitical and micro becomings, demassifies molar segmentations, and creates overcoded territories, passages, cracks between segments, so that they may drift and yet something may pass between them.

And third, there is a more (nomadic [it.]) line, not always clearly distinguishable from the molecular line, which moves beyond given segments to destinations unknown in advance, lines of flight, mutations, even quantum leaps. Thus if the division, the binary opposition, between the sexes -- or, for that matter, the global systems constituting patriarchy -- can be considered molar lines of segmentation, then the processes of becoming woman -- for both men and women -- consists in the releasing of minoritarian fragments or particles of "sexuality" (sexuality no longer functioning on the level of the unified, genitalized organization of the sexed body), lines of flight, which break down and seep into binary aggregations. But this process of the multiplication of sexualities is only a step in the creation of a nomadic line, a line of becoming-imperceptible, which disaggregates the molar structures.'
(Grosz E, A Thousand Tiny Sexes: Feminism and Rhizomatics, in Gilles Deleuze and the Theater of Philosophy, Routledge, 1994)

Why do you constantly lie? Don't bother to whine about the source unless you have a reliable source and working link proving my facts a lie.

Poll: Trump support among black voters up this week … to 32% - Liberty Unyielding

Since I am black and Rasmussen is a joke polling source with a republican bias, I'll go by results of every other poll that show black support for Trump has not increased.

Since I am black and Rasmussen is a joke polling source with a republican bias, I'll go by results of every other poll that show black support for Trump has not increased.

Do you think blacks resent Trump for him yanking their race card from them by providing opportunity?

As you know, The Rasmussen poll was one of two that nailed the 2016 presidential election.

I asked you to provide facts to the contrary. You could not so, as I forcast you cowardly attacked the source.

You're so easy to make a cool. Come back when you grow some character.

Do you think blacks resent Trump for him yanking their race card from them by providing opportunity?

Whites have played the race card since 7-4-1776. And Trump is president because whites played the race card. Do you think whites like you will ever ask white politicians to yank your race card so others can have the same opportunities as whites?

As you know, The Rasmussen poll was one of two that nailed the 2016 presidential election.

I asked you to provide facts to the contrary. You could not so, as I forcast you cowardly attacked the source.

You're so easy to make a cool. Come back when you grow some character.

The Rasmussen poll does not reflect black support for Trump.

Come back when you can show me that Gallup shows black support for Trump at 32 percent.

Whites have played the race card since 7-4-1776. And Trump is president because whites played the race card. Do you think whites like you will ever ask white politicians to yank your race card so others can have the same opportunities as whites?

Haha...”same opportunities as whites”...WTF are you talking about...where the fuck have you been?
Whitey has set your growth potential and capped you off at President Of The United States Of America...Your tired ass shit is played the fuck out.

That'a exactly how I feel about callous conservatives, racists, misogynists and the 21st Century iteration of Nazis like you.
Struck a nerve, did I, Twinkletoes? :21:

The teachings like love your neighbor? Do unto others as you would have done unto you?

Trans people will face the same judgment as the rest of us. And your bigotry can send you to hell just as much as anything else.
You did not answer the question. Do you consider 3,000+ years of Judeo-Christian teaching against homosexuality as being insane? Yes or No?

Struck a nerve, did I, Twinkletoes? :21:

Yep, a synapse in my brain. I didn't know you from Adam, now I know exactly what you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back