Trump trade war tariff increase of today will cost U. S. families $767 per year.

Trump trade war tariff increase of today will cost U. S. families $767 per year.

They can use their $2500 a year Obamacare savings...…….

I never thought I'd hear the word US and Tariff. What is this, the protected US industrial Revolution? That's the best context on US 1800's tariffs. Talk about good trust between big business and government, now that we bailed out GM, the biggest GM brand is China. A luxury name for Chinese. Good job, I guess. The outcome, US products will LOOK competitive next to foreign products. Whats that, North Korea, keep lying to us, economy.

How will the tariff increase impact Americans?

Mind you. That is just the increase taking place TODAY. It does not include everything he has done up until today.

Yes, you won’t be able to use Chinese slave labor to build your crap for you.

You have a problem with paying a bit more for your things to be made in the USA?

Funny how the regressives on the left defend corporations taking jobs overseas to save money at the expense of the American workers.

Mind you. That is just the increase taking place TODAY. It does not include everything he has done up until today.

You have a problem with paying a bit more for your things to be made in the USA?

Funny how the regressives on the left defend corporations taking jobs overseas to save money at the expense of the American workers.

You make your living in Germany. Are you in the armed forces?

I ask because if you are living in Germany, you are supporting the German economy.

Last edited:

You make your living in Germany. Are you in the armed forces?

I ask because if you are living in Germany, you are supporting the German economy.

So what? Germany and the rest of Europe for the most part aren’t third world shit holes with slave labor workers. Not many US industries ship jobs over here since wages are even higher over here.

So what? Germany and the rest of Europe for the most part aren’t third world shit holes with slave labor workers. Not many US industries ship jobs over here since wages are even higher over here.

Well, Trump seems to think that Germany is taking advantage of us. And you are contributing to the German economy rather than the American economy. You could be using your programming skills or whatever it is you do to the American economy. But you choose to help an economy that is taking advantage of the US, at least according to Trump.

As for China being a shithole, have you ever been there? Shanghai is cleaner than most American cities. And the German economy is pretty reliant on the Chinese economy.

Well, Trump seems to think that Germany is taking advantage of us. And you are contributing to the German economy rather than the American economy. You could be using your programming skills or whatever it is you do to the American economy. But you choose to help an economy that is taking advantage of the US, at least according to Trump.

As for China being a shithole, have you ever been there? Shanghai is cleaner than most American cities. And the German economy is pretty reliant on the Chinese economy.

The EU is taking advantage of us with their use of tariffs, which is why the President is threatening to slap tariffs on them. No other President has stood for us like that.

I don’t have a problem supporting European economies, we share the same culture and values for the most part. They just need to kick the globalist assholes and the EU to the curb. It’s really just the third world shitholes that we need to impose tariffs on.

Shanghai does not represent the bulk of China.

The EU is taking advantage of us with their use of tariffs, which is why the President is threatening to slap tariffs on them. No other President has stood for us like that.

I don’t have a problem supporting European economies, we share the same culture and values for the most part. They just need to kick the globalist assholes and the EU to the curb. It’s really just the third world shitholes that we need to impose tariffs on.

Dude, YOU are a globalist. You are an American making your living in Germany. You represent the free movement of labor across borders. That is THE definition of a globalist.

Why don't you come back to America and use your skills to benefit the US economy rather than the German economy?

Did you know that the US slaps a 25% tariff on light trucks? And that light trucks represent 60% of all consumer vehicles in the US.

The EU has a 10% tariff on US vehicles. The US has a 2.5% tariff on EU cars and a 25% tariff on EU light trucks.

You're not dumb. Do the math.

0.6(0.25)+0.4(0.025)=16%

US tariffs on EU vehicles = 16% > EU tariffs on US vehicles = 10%

So the US imposes a higher tariff on all vehicles than the EU.

You didn't know that, did you?

That's because you don't bother to read or research sources that contradict your narrow ideology.

Dude, YOU are a globalist. You are an American making your living in Germany. You represent the free movement of labor across borders. That is THE definition of a globalist.

Why don't you come back to America and use your skills to benefit the US economy rather than the German economy?

Did you know that the US slaps a 25% tariff on light trucks? And that light trucks represent 60% of all consumer vehicles in the US.

The EU has a 10% tariff on US vehicles. The US has a 2.5% tariff on EU cars and a 25% tariff on EU light trucks.

0.6(0.25)+0.4(0.025)=16%

That's because you don't bother to read or research sources that contradict your narrow ideology.
The main reason why they assemble them here along with safety features on US cars.

As Trump said when he was accused of buying steel made in China for his building projects, and I paraphrase, "Only a fool would pay a higher price for the same product".

25m6ja.jpg

0.6(0.25)+0.4(0.025)=16%

I work for the Armed Forces dumbass, I’m not supporting the German economy. I don’t pay any German or local taxes, save sales tax on small items like food.

Your monkey math is hilarious by cherry picking one subset of the auto industry. They have massive tariffs on US auto in order to protect their industries, and guess what, it works. US auto brands have virtually no presence in Europe, yet German brands are all over the place in the US.
German auto brands make up 8% of sales in the US, while US brands make up 0.5% in Germany. All thanks to tariffs.

Forum List

Back