Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

"Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation"

Which constitutes obstruction of justice.
And yet, Trump claims the FBI investigation of him and his gang played no part in his decision to fire the man responsible for that investigation.
:bsflag:

To say that Comey is a nutjob is an understatement

He has totally lost the plot.

Go home and retire ....be out of public life Comey.
And who's the nut job?
Trump was speaking at an official meeting from which he had barred the American news media, to two representatives of a foreign government that tried to disrupt last year’s U.S. election. At that meeting Trump boasted that the firing of Comey had relieved the “pressure” he faced? As they say in the legal trade, this went to the question of intent. If Trump were ever to be impeached on the grounds that he had attempted to obstruct justice, the manner in which he fired Comey would surely figure prominently in the charges.

This all goes back to Trump's qualifications for the presidency. I can't think of anyone in politics that would be so nutty as to make such a statement. There should be no question about who the real nut job is.

There should be no question about who the real nut job is.

....and please don't forget that Trump actually had the stones to state that Comey was "grandstanding"; this from the orange clown who probably bores his hairdresser with, "I won with the biggest victory ever by any human being on earth...with the possible exception of Saddam Hussein and Putin..."

There should be no question about who the real nut job is.

....and please don't forget that Trump actually had the stones to state that Comey was "grandstanding"; this from the orange clown who probably bores his hairdresser with, "I won with the biggest victory ever by any human being on earth...with the possible exception of Saddam Hussein and Putin..."
Trump makes statements for effect or to drive home a point with little concern for the truth or the side effects of his statements.

Forum List

Back