Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
This may be the nail in the Trump's coffin. I always said he would destroy himself. With the Comey memo of Trump asking Comey to excuse Flynn from the investigation, followed by the firing of Comey, Trump's threat directed at Comey if he spoke up, and now Trump saying the pressure of the investigation is eased with his firing of Comey. Clearly, the Clinton email investigation was not the reason Comey was fired. Obstruction of justice is all but certain.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

Last edited:
C'mon Donald, you can see these Jews will not stop until they've Nixoned you. They have too much power in the Swamp for you to beat them in the Swamp. The only real power you have is in the military

C'mon Donald, you can see these Jews will not stop until they've Nixoned you. They have too much power in the Swamp for you to beat them in the Swamp. The only real power you have is in the military
Frankly, I would not be surprised if Trump went off his rocker and tried to use the military. He's nuts.

Last edited:
"...according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official."

Which American official? Just curious. I'm assuming the Times verified the accuracy with a second source. Who was the second American official?

This may be the nail in the Trump's coffin. I always said he would destroy himself. With the Comey memo of Trump asking Comey to excuse Flynn from the investigation, followed by the firing of Comey, Trump's threat directed at Comey if he spoke up, and now Trump saying the pressure of the investigation is eased with his firing of Comey. Clearly, the Clinton email investigation was not the reason Comey was fired. Obstruction of justice is all but certain.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

I got so pissed off at the way Lavroy made a joke out of it... Obviously the tone in the WH was making fun of firing Comey..
So disrespectful....

Why in the hell does Trump treat Americans like that in front of Russian...what a complete ass

As someone aptly [albeit, sarcastically] stated, "maybe Mexico will agree to pay for the impeachment???"...LOL

I got so pissed off at the way Lavroy made a joke out of it... Obviously the tone in the WH was making fun of firing Comey..
So disrespectful....

Why in the hell does Trump treat Americans like that in front of Russian...what a complete ass
The joke, you stupid shit, is this whole Russian thing in the first place. "in front of a Russian" ? what the hell is wrong with you

To say that Comey is a nutjob is an understatement

He has totally lost the plot.

Go home and retire ....be out of public life Comey.

So disrespectful....

And why does Trump even bring up our dirty laundry in front of Russians which Putin calls political schizophrenia.

Frankly, I would not be surprised if Trump went off his rocker and tried to use the military. He's nuts.

He's already working angles on the press.
That's not as far fetched as it may seem.

Trump better be praying that impeachment is all he gets
Really? Why did the Democrat party refuse to turn over the servers they claimed the Russians hacked?
Really? This late in the game?
18486258_10213524410651550_5379138825550853640_n.jpg

Really? Why did the Democrat party refuse to turn over the servers they claimed the Russians hacked?
Why did Lyin' Ted refuse to let his citizenship be confirmed by a Judge?
Deflect all you want. The Dems made the claim that started this. Why did they run?
You rubes are the ones deflecting from the OP. Who cares about DNC laptops? So many accusations have been made and so much proof of wrongdoing has surfaced against Trump, none of it having anything to do with the DNC, that nobody cares about your point! Trump is dirty! Get over it, and start supporting what's best for our nation!

To say that Comey is a nutjob is an understatement

He has totally lost the plot.

Go home and retire ....be out of public life Comey.
Comey is articulate, knowledgeable, and accurate. Trump is a scatterbrain that can barely put together 3 intelligible sentences.

Why did Lyin' Ted refuse to let his citizenship be confirmed by a Judge?
Deflect all you want. The Dems made the claim that started this. Why did they run?
You rubes are the ones deflecting from the OP. Who cares about DNC laptops? So many accusations have been made and so much proof of wrongdoing has surfaced against Trump, none of it having anything to do with the DNC, that nobody cares about your point! Trump is dirty! Get over it, and start supporting what's best for our nation!
Why did the Dems refuse to turn over the computers they claimed were hacked by Russians?

Trump's use of the terms "grandstanding" and "nut job" regarding Comey, is IRONY personified.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back